most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1147 1147
 TheAnswer1313 said:
I also think what kind of work you do plays into it. I'm an audit manager so I found that to be easy since I've done work in it for the past 7 years.
lol you aint lying...i have a friend who works in tax, failed audit 4 times before passing...
 5 years ago '07        #62
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Just an update, I took REG last Thursday.... I went in extremely confident because I invested a lot of quality hours into the prep for this exam. It was absolutely brutal though. I'll post again once I get my scores.
 5 years ago '07        #63
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124
 TheIncomparable said:
Just an update, I took REG last Thursday.... I went in extremely confident because I invested a lot of quality hours into the prep for this exam. It was absolutely brutal though. I'll post again once I get my scores.
Hope you pass man.. sh*t I might take REG first because it seems like the toughest section to me....
 5 years ago '09        #64
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 TheIncomparable said:
Bro, thats how i felt about audit last wednes lol...every question was tricky and im expecting a fail... they say we should have scores Friday or Monday... I'm taking reg next...im thinking about going straight Wiley, what did you study with?
 5 years ago '09        #65
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
I just failed auditing w/ a 60 but i think i know why...on the bright side, im glad to finally experience one of these monstourous exams. Im gonna go hard til my Feb 2013 retake, i got this! Wish me luck bx!
 5 years ago '07        #66
space
space
 mtva24 said:
I just failed auditing w/ a 60 but i think i know why...on the bright side, im glad to finally experience one of these monstourous exams. Im gonna go hard til my Feb 2013 retake, i got this! Wish me luck bx!
Its all good tho man.... keep on trying.. I still have yet to schedule
 5 years ago '09        #67
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Its all good tho man.... keep on trying.. I still have yet to schedule
yeah im debating on whether i should do my retake and reg next window...i've been pissing around with the auditing section for the longest.
 5 years ago '08        #68
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
I took far and got my score back failed miserably but didn't study much of my becker software. I wanna do 2 sections while im chillin during the break.
 5 years ago '09        #69
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
I took far and got my score back failed miserably but didn't study much of my becker software. I wanna do 2 sections while im chillin during the break.
It's ok bruh
[pic - click to view]

We're gonna turn our L's into W's this window...keep your head up and hit them books!
 5 years ago '09        #70
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
Bump...I'm all scheduled for my rematch 2/27...not studying the way I want to....got a wife n 1 year old pluckin my nerves and work has been crazy as hell...oh well, it is what it is...
 5 years ago '07        #71
TheIncomparable 
space
space
Thought I'd give you guys an update... So I failed the REG exam I took in December 2012. I kind of figured though. Those sims were no joke. Retook the exam at the end of January. Got my scores today and passed with an 85!!!!! 2 more to go... Scheduled BEC for 4/4/13... Study materials are definitely a lot easier than REG for sure. I know of someone who took it 5 times though so I won't fall into the trap of slacking on studying. I just want to get done with this sh*t for real
 5 years ago '07        #72
TheIncomparable 
space
space
 mtva24 said:
Bump...I'm all scheduled for my rematch 2/27...not studying the way I want to....got a wife n 1 year old pluckin my nerves and work has been crazy as hell...oh well, it is what it is...
best of luck man
 5 years ago '09        #73
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 TheIncomparable said:
best of luck man
Thanks man and congrats...Wednesdays the day...i took off tomorrow so i'm going in. Gleim multiple choice questions all day long.. I got through all of the material this time (unlike last time) and i am paying more attention to the "lightly tested" areas (cuz that's all I was tested on last time). Not really investing much time in the sims (could be my downfall) as I plan to use the AL...I just want to get this one over so I can move on to Reg.
 5 years ago '07        #74
TheIncomparable 
space
space
 mtva24 said:
Thanks man and congrats...Wednesdays the day...i took off tomorrow so i'm going in. Gleim multiple choice questions all day long.. I got through all of the material this time (unlike last time) and i am paying more attention to the "lightly tested" areas (cuz that's all I was tested on last time). Not really investing much time in the sims (could be my downfall) as I plan to use the AL...I just want to get this one over so I can move on to Reg.
How did it go man?
 5 years ago '09        #75
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 TheIncomparable said:
How did it go man?
I really don't know... the test was tricky as hell...there was mad questions I have never seen before and I have been going hard on multiple choice questions this whole window...The AICPA doesn't play around

The 1st testlet was iffy, 2nd was a beast, 3rd was less wordy than 2 but still pretty tough...I had about an hour to do the sims, them sh*ts was all cray...I answered 3 of them straight from the Authoritative Literature...by the time I hit exit there was 3 minutes left...

I wouldn't be surprised if I have to go again, i hate audit and that is the reason that I chose to do it first...
 5 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 mtva24 said:
I really don't know... the test was tricky as hell...there was mad questions I have never seen before and I have been going hard on multiple choice questions this whole window...The AICPA doesn't play around

The 1st testlet was iffy, 2nd was a beast, 3rd was less wordy than 2 but still pretty tough...I had about an hour to do the sims, them sh*ts was all cray...I answered 3 of them straight from the Authoritative Literature...by the time I hit exit there was 3 minutes left...

I wouldn't be surprised if I have to go again, i hate audit and that is the reason that I chose to do it first...
Do you feel that the study material helped a lot?
 5 years ago '07        #77
TheIncomparable 
space
space
Took BEC today....... I dont even know where to start
 5 years ago '07        #78
space
space
 TheIncomparable said:
Took BEC today....... I dont even know where to start
A lot of people have been sleeping on BEC.. yeah the material isn't as hard as the other sections but it still can have some tough a.ss questions.. sh*t is all over the place.. How did you feel about it?
 04-09-2013, 06:10 PM         #79
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:
In canada I think CGA is equivalent to CPA, CGA is certified general accountant. I am trying to pursue that after I have completed my bachleor of commerce degree
You ever think of doing a CFA instead?
 5 years ago '07        #80
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
You ever think of doing a CFA instead?
I am going for that after I am done with the CPA... that is a different beast in itself.. good look to anyone who goes for that...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy