Apr 21 - Mexican Mafia Directive: Get Blacks Out Of Our Territories

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,668 | Props total: 5359 5359
lol in the one vid they calling each other n*gga .. and they hate blacks .. .. fu*king idiots .
 6 years ago '04        #162
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,668 | Props total: 5359 5359
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
my varrio has no black nieghborhoods we took them out, come down 43 and vermont or 65th and menlo or even in highland park on 56 and figueroa we got clicks all over LA see for yourself, you dont kno sh*t and im from WS STREET VILLAINS 13 were all up and down vermont come out here and talk that sh*t ill even shot u my apt number and i bet your bi*ch a.ss wont say this sh*t to my face, and to the farmers our busters i can give a fu*k what you think surenos have been goin up north in buster territories handleing sh*t but you fools to scared to come south of bakersfield so whos the BUSTERS now..

funny to me, how now that this thread has popped up . You suddenly change your avy , and everything up .. lol .. and you're claiming your " set " now .. cause you had the weed there 1st .. . All that tough talk is nothing , on the internet , on the streets , cause all it takes is one finger twitch and another human is shown to their death . Thats not directed @ you , so dont get all huffy and threaten to come and " whoop " my a.ss , please .

To add to that , it doesnt even have to be a brolic a.ss dude to do it , could be some lil scrub a.ss punk with a vendetta against life .
 6 years ago '08        #163
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Aesop730 said:
funny to me, how now that this thread has popped up . You suddenly change your avy , and everything up .. lol .. and you're claiming your " set " now .. cause you had the weed there 1st .. . All that tough talk is nothing , on the internet , on the streets , cause all it takes is one finger twitch and another human is shown to their death . Thats not directed @ you , so dont get all huffy and threaten to come and " whoop " my a.ss , please .

To add to that , it doesnt even have to be a brolic a.ss dude to do it , could be some lil scrub a.ss punk with a vendetta against life .
i aint trippin like you said its jus the net, and the reason i started posting is to explain one of the resons why LA EME is getting black gang members out of Latino areas, so ive been staying on topic unlike these bi*ch a.ss BUSTERS
 6 years ago '05        #164
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,157 | Props total: 19876 19876
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
i aint trippin like you said its jus the net, and the reason i started posting is to explain one of the resons why LA EME is getting black gang members out of Latino areas, so ive been staying on topic unlike these bi*ch a.ss BUSTERS
yea ok
u just a racist a.ss sewer rat
every post u make is something negative about black people not just black gang members
ive checked out post u have made in other threads
am i lyin scrap
scraps whole ideology and agenda is hatred towards blacks am i lyin
is it not true that yall link up with the ab and nazi lowriders
latino neighborhoods stay there
why do yall want to move into black neighborhoods like watts and compton
stay in east la
just want more drug spots is the real truth
stop lyin to bx
 6 years ago '08        #165
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
yea ok
u just a racist a.ss sewer rat
every post u make is something negative about black people not just black gang members
ive checked out post u have made in other threads
am i lyin scrap
scraps whole ideology and agenda is hatred towards blacks am i lyin
is it not true that yall link up with the ab and nazi lowriders
latino neighborhoods stay there
why do yall want to move into black neighborhoods like watts and compton
stay in east la
just want more drug spots is the real truth
stop lyin to bx
keep talking BUSTER we got sureno varrios up north but no BUSTERs will come past bakersfield cuz they charish life, and CALIFORNIA once was MEXICO so watts, compton, long beach, all of L.A. is really our territory, im done explaining to a lame a.ss fool who's on the BUSTER's nut's......
 6 years ago '05        #166
space
space
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
keep talking BUSTER we got sureno varrios up north but no BUSTERs will come past bakersfield cuz they charish life, and CALIFORNIA once was MEXICO so watts, compton, long beach, all of L.A. is really our territory, im done explaining to a lame a.ss fool who's on the BUSTER's nut's......

if it was once mexico who took it from yall crips and bloods
so why dont la eme tell yall to go :beat: at white people in orange county or beverly hills instead of clickin wit the people who took cali from yall
once again im from the chi where latino mobs and black mobs ride together if they are in the same nation
i aint on nobody nuts i told you i got fam n the bay and im speakin from my experince and knowledge
so yea we can end our discussion scrap cuz u talkin bs and im stating facts
 6 years ago '04        #167
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440

04-23-2012, 10:27 PM         #168
crushel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
lol in the one vid they calling each other n*gga .. and they hate blacks .. .. fu*king idiots .
yeah alot of mexican americans say n*gga all the time and still hate on blacks its stupid to me
 6 years ago '12        #169
CaliGroDaBesDro 3 heat pts
space
space
$87 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

r these scraps or busters?
 6 years ago '08        #170
space
space
 CaliGroDaBesDro said:

[pic - click to view]

r these SURENOS or busters?
stop posting pic's of your lover on BX no one cares to see u sitting in homies lap....
 6 years ago '12        #171
space
space
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
stop posting pic's of your lover on BX no one cares to see u sitting in homies lap....
LMFAO! They must be scraps cuz one of them just got mad! UUUUUUU MAAAAAAD!
 6 years ago '12        #172
space
space
Some of these BX "gangstas" put more work in on a website then for they BLOCK! LOL! I don't get it!
 6 years ago '08        #173
space
space
Originally Posted by CaliGroDaBesDro
LMFAO! They must be SURENOS cuz one of them just got mad! UUUUUUU MAAAAAAD!
who said i was mad? if you want to post pic's of your lover handle it, its a free country, jus be safe homie, u can catch aids and sh*t, also if your ever in LA you might want to check out west LA were u can get all the d!ck u want....

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-23-2012 at 11:14 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #174
space
space
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
who said i was mad? if you want to post pic's of your lover handle its a free country, jus be safe homie, u can catch aids and sh*t, also if your ever in LA you might want to check out west LA were u can get all the d!ck u want....
lol! thats not me bruh, or should i say dawg, I thought u knew them cuz they look like the pelones u have on ur avy!
 6 years ago '08        #175
space
space
 CaliGroDaBesDro said:
lol! thats not me bruh, or should i say dawg, I thought u knew them cuz they look like the pelones u have on ur avy!
come on homie dont back out now, all of bx knows you love the d!ck now, i didnt post the pic you did, so were did the pic come from? oh sh*t i jus realized you had sum one take that pic, sh*t your a lil homos.lut taking on two dudes, fu*k your as*hole is like a bike rim with no spokes left, straight loose homie, better slow down before u cant hold your sh*t any more...
 6 years ago '08        #176
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 3208 3208
LA highest didn't u make a thread crying about ppl not propping u a while ago now u super thug.
 6 years ago '08        #177
space
space
 V.R. Nabor said:
LA highest didn't u make a thread crying about ppl not propping u a while ago now u super thug.
whats a super thug? feel free to come to my block if you want to see sum real thugs, i swear the net is crazy full of straight chumps like this fool, im done talking to you take your lame comments to anotha thread...
 6 years ago '12        #178
space
space
LMAO! U been hangin in west LA for way to long for u to be knowin all them homo terms! U should spend more time puttin work in for "gang" then E-BANGIN on BX! U been goin at it all day on BX! makes me wonder how down for ur gang u really r if u spending all ur time in west LA and on BX! DO WORK SON! QUIT SITTIN IN FRONT OF UR COMPUTER U LAZY GANGSTA!
 6 years ago '05        #179
space
space
 CaliGroDaBesDro said:
LMFAO! They must be scraps cuz one of them just got mad! UUUUUUU MAAAAAAD!
dumb a.ss scrap took the bait

la lamest n fakest should b ur name
 6 years ago '08        #180
space
space
 CaliGroDaBesDro said:
LMAO! U been hangin in west LA for way to long for u to be knowin all them homo terms! U should spend more time puttin work in for "gang" then E-BANGIN on BX! U been goin at it all day on BX! makes me wonder how down for ur gang u really r if u spending all ur time in west LA and on BX! DO WORK SON! QUIT SITTIN IN FRONT OF UR COMPUTER U LAZY GANGSTA!
fool ive put in plenty of work and done plenty of time behind bars, so yah im jus chillin with sum home girls blazing sum budda bullsh*ting online, so say what you want it dont mean sh*t to me, i still handle mine when im not in bx, & thanx to bx i make money from my side hustles and i get to put my young latino youngsters up on game bout BIG BAD LOS ANGELES, and to the young latino homies in bx get these black gangs out your varrios we need to take back LOS ANGELES...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy