Apr 21 - Mexican Mafia Directive: Get Blacks Out Of Our Territories

most viewed right now
 196
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 96
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,978 | Props total: 5966 5966
lol in the one vid they calling each other n*gga .. and they hate blacks .. .. fu*king idiots .
 6 years ago '04        #162
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,978 | Props total: 5966 5966
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
my varrio has no black nieghborhoods we took them out, come down 43 and vermont or 65th and menlo or even in highland park on 56 and figueroa we got clicks all over LA see for yourself, you dont kno sh*t and im from WS STREET VILLAINS 13 were all up and down vermont come out here and talk that sh*t ill even shot u my apt number and i bet your bi*ch a.ss wont say this sh*t to my face, and to the farmers our busters i can give a fu*k what you think surenos have been goin up north in buster territories handleing sh*t but you fools to scared to come south of bakersfield so whos the BUSTERS now..

funny to me, how now that this thread has popped up . You suddenly change your avy , and everything up .. lol .. and you're claiming your " set " now .. cause you had the weed there 1st .. . All that tough talk is nothing , on the internet , on the streets , cause all it takes is one finger twitch and another human is shown to their death . Thats not directed @ you , so dont get all huffy and threaten to come and " whoop " my a.ss , please .

To add to that , it doesnt even have to be a brolic a.ss dude to do it , could be some lil scrub a.ss punk with a vendetta against life .
 6 years ago '08        #163
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
 Aesop730 said:
funny to me, how now that this thread has popped up . You suddenly change your avy , and everything up .. lol .. and you're claiming your " set " now .. cause you had the weed there 1st .. . All that tough talk is nothing , on the internet , on the streets , cause all it takes is one finger twitch and another human is shown to their death . Thats not directed @ you , so dont get all huffy and threaten to come and " whoop " my a.ss , please .

To add to that , it doesnt even have to be a brolic a.ss dude to do it , could be some lil scrub a.ss punk with a vendetta against life .
i aint trippin like you said its jus the net, and the reason i started posting is to explain one of the resons why LA EME is getting black gang members out of Latino areas, so ive been staying on topic unlike these bi*ch a.ss BUSTERS
 6 years ago '05        #164
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,610 | Props total: 24286 24286
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
i aint trippin like you said its jus the net, and the reason i started posting is to explain one of the resons why LA EME is getting black gang members out of Latino areas, so ive been staying on topic unlike these bi*ch a.ss BUSTERS
yea ok
u just a racist a.ss sewer rat
every post u make is something negative about black people not just black gang members
ive checked out post u have made in other threads
am i lyin scrap
scraps whole ideology and agenda is hatred towards blacks am i lyin
is it not true that yall link up with the ab and nazi lowriders
latino neighborhoods stay there
why do yall want to move into black neighborhoods like watts and compton
stay in east la
just want more drug spots is the real truth
stop lyin to bx
 6 years ago '08        #165
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
 chi town hustla said:
yea ok
u just a racist a.ss sewer rat
every post u make is something negative about black people not just black gang members
ive checked out post u have made in other threads
am i lyin scrap
scraps whole ideology and agenda is hatred towards blacks am i lyin
is it not true that yall link up with the ab and nazi lowriders
latino neighborhoods stay there
why do yall want to move into black neighborhoods like watts and compton
stay in east la
just want more drug spots is the real truth
stop lyin to bx
keep talking BUSTER we got sureno varrios up north but no BUSTERs will come past bakersfield cuz they charish life, and CALIFORNIA once was MEXICO so watts, compton, long beach, all of L.A. is really our territory, im done explaining to a lame a.ss fool who's on the BUSTER's nut's......
 6 years ago '05        #166
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,610 | Props total: 24286 24286
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
keep talking BUSTER we got sureno varrios up north but no BUSTERs will come past bakersfield cuz they charish life, and CALIFORNIA once was MEXICO so watts, compton, long beach, all of L.A. is really our territory, im done explaining to a lame a.ss fool who's on the BUSTER's nut's......


if it was once mexico who took it from yall crips and bloods
so why dont la eme tell yall to go :beat: at white people in orange county or beverly hills instead of clickin wit the people who took cali from yall
once again im from the chi where latino mobs and black mobs ride together if they are in the same nation
i aint on nobody nuts i told you i got fam n the bay and im speakin from my experince and knowledge
so yea we can end our discussion scrap cuz u talkin bs and im stating facts
 6 years ago '04        #167
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 532 532
keep talking BUSTER we got sureno varrios up north but no BUSTERs will come past bakersfield cuz they charish life, and CALIFORNIA once was MEXICO so watts, compton, long beach, all of L.A. is really our territory, im done explaining to a lame a.ss fool who's on the BUSTER's nut's......

























































 04-23-2012, 09:27 PM         #168
crushel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
lol in the one vid they calling each other n*gga .. and they hate blacks .. .. fu*king idiots .
yeah alot of mexican americans say n*gga all the time and still hate on blacks its stupid to me
 6 years ago '12        #169
CaliGroDaBesDro 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$90 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]



r these scraps or busters?
 6 years ago '08        #170
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
 CaliGroDaBesDro said:

[pic - click to view]



r these SURENOS or busters?
stop posting pic's of your lover on BX no one cares to see u sitting in homies lap....
 6 years ago '12        #171
CaliGroDaBesDro 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$90 | Props total: 18 18
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
stop posting pic's of your lover on BX no one cares to see u sitting in homies lap....
LMFAO! They must be scraps cuz one of them just got mad! UUUUUUU MAAAAAAD!
 6 years ago '12        #172
CaliGroDaBesDro 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$90 | Props total: 18 18
Some of these BX "gangstas" put more work in on a website then for they BLOCK! LOL! I don't get it!
 6 years ago '08        #173
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
Originally Posted by CaliGroDaBesDro
LMFAO! They must be SURENOS cuz one of them just got mad! UUUUUUU MAAAAAAD!
who said i was mad? if you want to post pic's of your lover handle it, its a free country, jus be safe homie, u can catch aids and sh*t, also if your ever in LA you might want to check out west LA were u can get all the d!ck u want....


Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-23-2012 at 10:14 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #174
CaliGroDaBesDro 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$90 | Props total: 18 18
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
who said i was mad? if you want to post pic's of your lover handle its a free country, jus be safe homie, u can catch aids and sh*t, also if your ever in LA you might want to check out west LA were u can get all the d!ck u want....
lol! thats not me bruh, or should i say dawg, I thought u knew them cuz they look like the pelones u have on ur avy!
 6 years ago '08        #175
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
 CaliGroDaBesDro said:
lol! thats not me bruh, or should i say dawg, I thought u knew them cuz they look like the pelones u have on ur avy!
come on homie dont back out now, all of bx knows you love the d!ck now, i didnt post the pic you did, so were did the pic come from? oh sh*t i jus realized you had sum one take that pic, sh*t your a lil homos.lut taking on two dudes, fu*k your as*hole is like a bike rim with no spokes left, straight loose homie, better slow down before u cant hold your sh*t any more...
 6 years ago '08        #176
V.R. Nabor 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,673 | Props total: 4393 4393
LA highest didn't u make a thread crying about ppl not propping u a while ago now u super thug.
 6 years ago '08        #177
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
 V.R. Nabor said:
LA highest didn't u make a thread crying about ppl not propping u a while ago now u super thug.
whats a super thug? feel free to come to my block if you want to see sum real thugs, i swear the net is crazy full of straight chumps like this fool, im done talking to you take your lame comments to anotha thread...
 6 years ago '12        #178
CaliGroDaBesDro 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$90 | Props total: 18 18
LMAO! U been hangin in west LA for way to long for u to be knowin all them homo terms! U should spend more time puttin work in for "gang" then E-BANGIN on BX! U been goin at it all day on BX! makes me wonder how down for ur gang u really r if u spending all ur time in west LA and on BX! DO WORK SON! QUIT SITTIN IN FRONT OF UR COMPUTER U LAZY GANGSTA!
 6 years ago '05        #179
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,610 | Props total: 24286 24286
 CaliGroDaBesDro said:
LMFAO! They must be scraps cuz one of them just got mad! UUUUUUU MAAAAAAD!
dumb a.ss scrap took the bait

la lamest n fakest should b ur name
 6 years ago '08        #180
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
 CaliGroDaBesDro said:
LMAO! U been hangin in west LA for way to long for u to be knowin all them homo terms! U should spend more time puttin work in for "gang" then E-BANGIN on BX! U been goin at it all day on BX! makes me wonder how down for ur gang u really r if u spending all ur time in west LA and on BX! DO WORK SON! QUIT SITTIN IN FRONT OF UR COMPUTER U LAZY GANGSTA!
fool ive put in plenty of work and done plenty of time behind bars, so yah im jus chillin with sum home girls blazing sum budda bullsh*ting online, so say what you want it dont mean sh*t to me, i still handle mine when im not in bx, & thanx to bx i make money from my side hustles and i get to put my young latino youngsters up on game bout BIG BAD LOS ANGELES, and to the young latino homies in bx get these black gangs out your varrios we need to take back LOS ANGELES...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy