Apr 21 - Mexican Mafia Directive: Get Blacks Out Of Our Territories

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,087 | Props total: 19694 19694
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
the medical weed shops have the better bud and it might be grown up north in those farms but it gets in our hands. and BUSTERS have more money? who told u this fox news or wait let me geuss gang land, STFU you have no idea what your talking bout besides bud the EME pretty much brings in a majority of the other drugs in cali, your a fool if u think BUSTERS have more feds than LA EME...
y u mad
i b n east oakland all the time 83rd i got fam out there
thats wut i said better bud in the north and cheaper
down south known for that dirt
its a fact the bay gets more money than u bum a.ss wanna b tough guys
why u tryin to diss wit dat buster sh*t
i aint call u a sewer rat or scrap so fall back wit dat
i know the politics cuz of my fam from the bay n i b out there and i from the chi
thats why u always tryin to diss black people
cuz u fu*k boys click wit the ab

Last edited by chi town hustla; 04-22-2012 at 04:30 PM..
 04-22-2012, 04:30 PM         #142
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
not the same, i live in South Central and i think its a lil differnt from phoenix, AZ, plus the EME runs southern cali so this applies to sourthern cali, and i didnt said gangbanging is the thing to do, i said if u bang jus bang on your enemies not there nieghbors or there familys, why do black gangs feel they can go to a block and shot it up and k!ll sum innocent people jus to get a rival gang member, thats punk a.ss sh*t at least i can say we get out of the car and comfront our enemies when we put in work..
the fact that you even feel the need to "put in work" says a lot

people who excuse gang banging in any capacity always do their best to make it sound more complicated than what it is so that they can feel a part of something. travel outside of your sh*tty neighborhoods and learn to coexist among others and then speak to me on a sociology wave.

the only sociology involved in gang violence is ignorance. nothing more. give it up. if you want to feel a part of something start an organization that will feed a homeless family, or keep kids in your neighborhood off drugs and in school. do something productive to turn out productive members of society from your neighborhood who won't end up products of the fu*ked up system if you feel that hard of a need to be a part of something.

gang members and the like are hustling a.ss backwards.
 6 years ago '05        #143
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
The military should seriously just go in one day in tanks and planes just to show everyone who really owns these hoods.
 6 years ago '08        #144
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 chi town hustla said:
y u mad
i b n east oakland all the time 83rd i got fam out there
thats wut i said better bud in the north and cheaper
down south known for that dirt
its a fact the bay gets more money than u bum a.ss wanna b tough guys
why u tryin to diss wit dat buster sh*t
i aint call u a sewer rat or scrap so fall back wit dat
i know the politics cuz of my fam from the bay n i b out there and i from the chi
thats why u always tryin to diss black people
cuz u fu*k boys click wit the ab
if u know the politics why are we talking, handle your sh*t in the north and ill handle mine in the south..
 6 years ago '04        #145
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,649 | Props total: 5333 5333
 iThink said:
the fact that you even feel the need to "put in work" says a lot

people who excuse gang banging in any capacity always do their best to make it sound more complicated than what it is so that they can feel a part of something. travel outside of your sh*tty neighborhoods and learn to coexist among others and then speak to me on a sociology wave.

the only sociology involved in gang violence is ignorance. nothing more. give it up. if you want to feel a part of something start an organization that will feed a homeless family, or keep kids in your neighborhood off drugs and in school. do something productive to turn out productive members of society from your neighborhood who won't end up products of the fu*ked up system if you feel that hard of a need to be a part of something.

gang members and the like are hustling a.ss backwards.

04-22-2012, 07:49 PM         #146
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
L.A's Highest is the biggest idiot, I have ever seen in my life.
 6 years ago '08        #147
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
L.A's Highest is the biggest idiot, I have ever seen in my life.
you feel better that you said that, and you never seen me homie were do you live antolope valley, knock it off, come to my block or any block in South Central and you'll see the bullsh*t that goes on ever day..
 6 years ago '10        #148
mpthechamp 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$74 | Props total: 135 135
When are the blacks going to get to run some one out of their neighborhood.
 6 years ago '12        #149
CaliGroDaBesDro 3 heat pts
space
space
$87 | Props total: 13 13
Next thing u know we gonna have these gang bangin string puppets tryin to get people to join they're Boxden gang so they can try and run their imaginary "territories" on a internet forum! LMFAO!!!! It's called BLOGS not BLOCKS!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #150
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25048 25048
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
the black gangs in cali are the worst they do drive byes k!lling innocent people they have no rules and respect for any thing thats why they get the green light, and in certain parts in LOS ANGELES they bust hate crimes on my Latino people, sh*ts not koo thats one of the reasons the LA EME is doing this sh*t, if my nieghborhood did a drive bye they would give us a green light and the EME would take out the shooter, but the black gangs get away with being wild and sh*t, and thats bull sh*t, im koo with reg blacks folks but i cant stand hoover's, crips, and bloods, i say get rid of them all.......
Either You From Faketeens Area or La Flowers Area. You Can Kick Rocks With That Bullsh*t "oh black gangs are the worst" When Almost All The Gang Tagging & Heavy Gang Activity In South Central Is The Latino Gangs.

You Cant Get Upset With Black Gangs When You Sharing A Hood With Most of Them. Latino Gangs Do Their Dirt Then Their Enemies Come Through Blasting Up Their Block & The Black Gangs Blocks Then You Wonder Why Black Gangs Shoot At Yall & Yall Enemies For The Dumb sh*t Yall Do. So To Me,Just Need To Get Rid of Acouple of You Mexican Muthafu*kas and sh*t Will Be Cool. Its Some Latinos Thats Cool But The Rest of You Muthafu*kas Can See The Exit.
 6 years ago '04        #151
ese 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
not the same, i live in South Central and i think its a lil differnt from phoenix, AZ, plus the EME runs southern cali so this applies to sourthern cali, and i didnt said gangbanging is the thing to do, i said if u bang jus bang on your enemies not there nieghbors or there familys, why do black gangs feel they can go to a block and shot it up and k!ll sum innocent people jus to get a rival gang member, thats punk a.ss sh*t at least i can say we get out of the car and comfront our enemies when we put in work..
I've lived in compton and south phoenix.. NOT THE SAME.. for damn sure.
 6 years ago '11        #152
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3795 3795
Smh at this scrapa trying to justify all this gang

Violence ... Funny how u didn't have anything to say

To Ithink bout his post. Arguing on Internet forums

Probably the most work u put in for ur hood

U can stay mad and keep making yourself look like a

Clown while smoking that dirt bud

Imma jus chill out n stay rolling some of this bay

Areas finest
 6 years ago '08        #153
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
Either You From Faketeens Area or La Flowers Area. You Can Kick Rocks With That Bullsh*t "oh black gangs are the worst" When Almost All The Gang Tagging & Heavy Gang Activity In South Central Is The Latino Gangs.

You Cant Get Upset With Black Gangs When You Sharing A Hood With Most of Them. Latino Gangs Do Their Dirt Then Their Enemies Come Through Blasting Up Their Block & The Black Gangs Blocks Then You Wonder Why Black Gangs Shoot At Yall & Yall Enemies For The Dumb sh*t Yall Do. So To Me,Just Need To Get Rid of Acouple of You Mexican Muthafu*kas and sh*t Will Be Cool. Its Some Latinos Thats Cool But The Rest of You Muthafu*kas Can See The Exit.
my varrio has no black nieghborhoods we took them out, come down 43 and vermont or 65th and menlo or even in highland park on 56 and figueroa we got clicks all over LA see for yourself, you dont kno sh*t and im from WS STREET VILLAINS 13 were all up and down vermont come out here and talk that sh*t ill even shot u my apt number and i bet your bi*ch a.ss wont say this sh*t to my face, and to the farmers our busters i can give a fu*k what you think surenos have been goin up north in buster territories handleing sh*t but you fools to scared to come south of bakersfield so whos the BUSTERS now..

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-23-2012 at 01:19 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #154
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 s7venwords said:
I see now what side of the fence you play for
Star Trek
 04-23-2012, 01:27 PM         #155
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, let's get them mexicans united...and have them work on the first monkey...sorry about being the monster of the triple entendre....

no one with a actual education likes obama...dumbass....
 6 years ago '08        #156
space
space
 ese said:
I've lived in compton and south phoenix.. NOT THE SAME.. for damn sure.
compton's hard sum of my homies stay off alondra and those CV70's & CVTF be putting in work on those piru's and crips, pretty soon compton and south central will be like East LA
 6 years ago '05        #157
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,087 | Props total: 19694 19694

[video - click to view]

tough surenos
 6 years ago '08        #158
space
space

[video - click to view]

for those who dont know BUSTERS were red and have lil pony tails and f!ght like CHUMPS

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-23-2012 at 05:11 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #159
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
"A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide."
 6 years ago '04        #160
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 106 106
 matelyan said:
"A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide."
Man, L.A. gangs ain't nothin but some n*ggas who grew up together. Not everyone goes through some initiation process. It's not much different than teams, crews, or cliques in other cities. Life is a lot more dangerous and hectic when you are involved, so I don't understand this "coward" sh*t most of you spurt out. It's still some ignorant sh*t, but I doubt it's what you think it is.

Last edited by Bedewe22; 04-23-2012 at 05:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy