Apr 21 - Mexican Mafia Directive: Get Blacks Out Of Our Territories

most viewed right now
 133
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
vida guerra
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-22-2012, 01:43 PM         #121
DJScribbles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole article is an oxymoron.
 6 years ago '08        #122
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 abstrak_kapital said:
Real Talk. So what should we do, and where would we go? They've already taken our ancestors out from our homeland... and now we're stuck in America speaking a different language and trying to fit into a society that is far from evolved! We have no back up here, so when people want to fu*k with blacks it's no mystery, we have no real support! Mexicans border their motherland, so of course they can call for a green light on blacks... but if Canada were a black country I'd bet all that sh*t would be slow motion since we'd have some support! IMO, black people should find a place for themselves to replenish and thrive before we try and be "peaceful" with everybody else!! They're trying to k!ll "US", not the other way around! It's been like this for years man...
the black gangs in cali are the worst they do drive byes k!lling innocent people they have no rules and respect for any thing thats why they get the green light, and in certain parts in LOS ANGELES they bust hate crimes on my Latino people, sh*ts not koo thats one of the reasons the LA EME is doing this sh*t, if my nieghborhood did a drive bye they would give us a green light and the EME would take out the shooter, but the black gangs get away with being wild and sh*t, and thats bull sh*t, im koo with reg blacks folks but i cant stand hoover's, crips, and bloods, i say get rid of them all.......
 6 years ago '08        #123
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Im Soo Special said:
im not from cali, but im callin on this
then why reply u aint from out here in LOS ANGELES you have no idea bout the politics out here so keep your mouth shut
 6 years ago '08        #124
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
the black gangs in cali are the worst they do drive byes k!lling innocent people they have no rules and respect for any thing thats why they get the green light, and in certain parts in LOS ANGELES they bust hate crimes on my Latino people, sh*ts not koo thats one of the reasons the LA EME is doing this sh*t, if my nieghborhood did a drive bye they would give us a green light and the EME would take out the shooter, but the black gangs get away with being wild and sh*t, and thats bull sh*t, im koo with reg blacks folks but i cant stand hoover's, crips, and bloods, i say get rid of them all.......
I say get rid of all gangs period. I have no problem with mexicans, asians, and whites. The ones I only have a problem with is the gangs. They pointless and retarded. I say if we all just reunite and get rid of the most common enemy (which is hate) then this country would be different. But since everyone is sooo greedy and only thinks for themselves then we not gonna see some changes. I get along with everyone cuz I'm too damn old and tired of the bullsh*t same hate I see everyday.

(Us black folks need to get it together and show the world love, and not evil. Yes we have a rough history, but also don't forget that Love always conquer Evil and thats what America potray us to be. Lets prove them wrong and prosper thru love and truth...)
 04-22-2012, 02:40 PM         #125
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HermannGoering said:




YOU WILL JOIN FORCES ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS.
if i may quote him again:

WE DON'T NEED THIS AT ALL




are you that dense that you can't understand something so plainly put? all of this sh*t is out of pocket, every single bit of it. it's foolish
 6 years ago '08        #126
abstrak_kapital 
space
avatar space
space
$240 | Props total: 19 19
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
the black gangs in cali are the worst they do drive byes k!lling innocent people they have no rules and respect for any thing thats why they get the green light, and in certain parts in LOS ANGELES they bust hate crimes on my Latino people, sh*ts not koo thats one of the reasons the LA EME is doing this sh*t, if my nieghborhood did a drive bye they would give us a green light and the EME would take out the shooter, but the black gangs get away with being wild and sh*t, and thats bull sh*t, im koo with reg blacks folks but i cant stand hoover's, crips, and bloods, i say get rid of them all.......

You know what... you said some real G' sh*t bro! I'm from SoCal too, and I know for a fact that blacks do wild sh*t and have k!lled a lot of innocent people, bloods and crips have caused more problems for blacks in Cali then all Latinos put together (Mexican, El Salvadorian, Honduran, etc.) IMO. I'm not a gang banger so none of that sh*t ever made sense to me! If mutherfu*kas wanna shoot and k!ll other people so bad, then why not aim that sh*t at the people who deserve to die.. lobbyist lol, politicians, and those muthafu*kers who fu*k it up for everyone in America and raise gas prices and sh*t lol! I know it doesn't even matter though.. I don't see this sh*t changing anytime soon, so I want me and my fam bam to to leave Cali! If the EME want it, they I can have it.. wtf am I suppose to do here by myself..
 6 years ago '08        #127
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 abstrak_kapital said:
You know what... you said some real G' sh*t bro! I'm from SoCal too, and I know for a fact that blacks do wild sh*t and have k!lled a lot of innocent people, bloods and crips have caused more problems for blacks in Cali then all Latinos put together (Mexican, El Salvadorian, Honduran, etc.) IMO. I'm not a gang banger so none of that sh*t ever made sense to me! If mutherfu*kas wanna shoot and k!ll other people so bad, then why not aim that sh*t at the people who deserve to die.. lobbyist lol, politicians, and those muthafu*kers who fu*k it up for everyone in America and raise gas prices and sh*t lol! I know it doesn't even matter though.. I don't see this sh*t changing anytime soon, so I want me and my fam bam to to leave Cali! If the EME want it, they I can have it.. wtf am I suppose to do here by myself..
im not trying to justify gang banging but at least when we do we go after ememy's and not there familys and the regular people that live on there block, homies wait till they see you and get out of the car to put in work, not black gangs those fools take out like 3 house and kids outside if they are in the way, and thats the differnce between us when we bang, they have no EME to tell them do it again you get green light, instead they brag bout that sh*t and who can regulate them? they dont run sh*t like the Surenos and the EME does so they can give a fu*k bout any body, and im telling you thats one of the reason for this green light, not cuz Latinos decide hay lets k!ll black people, i dont think so we are getting black gangs out off our Latino commintes cuz we dont want our community shoot up bye drive byes and hate crimes by black gangs.....
 04-22-2012, 03:08 PM         #128
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
im not trying to justify gang banging but at least when we do we go after ememy's and not there familys and the regular people that live on there block, homies wait till they see you and get out of the car to put in work, not black gangs those fools take out like 3 house and kids outside if they are in the way, and thats the differnce between us when we bang, they have no EME to tell them do it again you get green light, instead they brag bout that sh*t and who can regulate them? they dont run sh*t like the Surenos and the EME does so they can give a fu*k bout any body, and im telling you thats one of the reason for this green light, not cuz Latinos decide hay lets k!ll black people, i dont think so we are getting black gangs out off our Latino commintes cuz we dont want our community shoot up bye drive byes and hate crimes by black gangs.....
this is bullsh*t

gangs don't protect anybody. if you're going to be against then be against it, don't dip a toe in being against gang violence and then advocate eradicating it with more gang violence. it won't work.
 6 years ago '08        #129
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 iThink said:
this is bullsh*t

gangs don't protect anybody. if you're going to be against then be against it, don't dip a toe in being against gang violence and then advocate eradicating it with more gang violence. it won't work.
do you live in LOS ANGELES?
 04-22-2012, 03:12 PM         #130
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
do you live in LOS ANGELES?
phoenix

same bullsh*t 5.5 hours away.

and gang violence is gang violence, don't play this location specific sh*t with me. you sound stupid.
 6 years ago '08        #131
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 iThink said:
phoenix

same bullsh*t 5.5 hours away.

and gang violence is gang violence, don't play this location specific sh*t with me. you sound stupid.
not the same, i live in South Central and i think its a lil differnt from phoenix, AZ, plus the EME runs southern cali so this applies to sourthern cali, and i didnt said gangbanging is the thing to do, i said if u bang jus bang on your enemies not there nieghbors or there familys, why do black gangs feel they can go to a block and shot it up and k!ll sum innocent people jus to get a rival gang member, thats punk a.ss sh*t at least i can say we get out of the car and comfront our enemies when we put in work..
 6 years ago '05        #132
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,164 | Props total: 19882 19882
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
mentality of the "BUSTERS"


the nortenos and border brothers be puttin n work on surenos in the bay
 6 years ago '04        #133
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 chi town hustla said:


the nortenos and border brothers be puttin n work on surenos in the bay
Well, there's no reason why they shouldn't be puttin in work in the bay. How many of them made their way to L.A.?

Edit: fu*k all the hate for crips and other gang members though.


Last edited by Bedewe22; 04-22-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #134
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Bedewe22 said:
Well, there's no reason why they shouldn't be puttin in work in the bay. How many of them made their way to L.A.?


why do i need to go up north, nothing but farms and BUSTERS out there, i'll stay in the city of ANGELES
 04-22-2012, 03:55 PM         #135
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 21 - Mexican Mafia... 04-22-2012 03:53 PM SoCal Savage you have 14 k post in less than a year. log off you stupid a.ss whiteboy. i don't need wiggers like you sticking up for my race.
 6 years ago '05        #136
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,164 | Props total: 19882 19882
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:


why do i need to go up north, nothing but farms and BUSTERS out there, i'll stay in the city of ANGELES
1.north got better bud
2. north got more money
 6 years ago '08        #137
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 chi town hustla said:
1.north got better bud
2. north got more money
the medical weed shops have the better bud and it might be grown up north in those farms but it gets in our hands. and BUSTERS have more money? who told u this fox news or wait let me geuss gang land, STFU you have no idea what your talking bout besides bud the EME pretty much brings in a majority of the other drugs in cali, your a fool if u think BUSTERS have more feds than LA EME...
 6 years ago '10        #138
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Southern_Boi said:
We should go fishin sometime. I know a nice spot off 27th with nothing but everglades/swamp for miles.
This was fu*king hilarious.

But on topic, its really sad to see the state of mainly Southern California. As mentioned, its usually drug beef in this situation. There are many individuals in the community that work together as civilized human beings (black and brown). We can't let a small percentage of dumb individuals distort what many do not want. This whole situation is just pathetic though.
 6 years ago '08        #139
abstrak_kapital 
space
avatar space
space
$240 | Props total: 19 19
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
not the same, i live in South Central and i think its a lil differnt from phoenix, AZ, plus the EME runs southern cali so this applies to sourthern cali, and i didnt said gangbanging is the thing to do, i said if u bang jus bang on your enemies not there nieghbors or there familys, why do black gangs feel they can go to a block and shot it up and k!ll sum innocent people jus to get a rival gang member, thats punk a.ss sh*t at least i can say we get out of the car and comfront our enemies when we put in work..
Yeah I feel what you're sayin' man, I know you Surenos handle your business like it's suppose to be handled! For us blacks in Cali who aren't bangin' though, we get sh*t from both sides man.. when I wake up everyday, I know for a fact someone is trying to k!ll me, whether they're white, black, brown, red, whatever... it's just like you said, black gangs don't have a EME or anything to tell them to calm down or check them, so when they do some dumb sh*t it goes undisciplined, they'll k!ll me just as fast as they'll k!ll you so I don't really fu*k with nobody in Cali like that, but hey.. it's life.. I deal with this sh*t BY MYSELF everyday! So IMO you're lucky dude... you at least have someone to back you up.. I will never bang and I got no back up, so that's why I wanna leave.
 6 years ago '08        #140
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 abstrak_kapital said:
Yeah I feel what you're sayin' man, I know you Surenos handle your business like it's suppose to be handled! For us blacks in Cali who aren't bangin' though, we get sh*t from both sides man.. when I wake up everyday, I know for a fact someone is trying to k!ll me, whether they're white, black, brown, red, whatever... it's just like you said, black gangs don't have a EME or anything to tell them to calm down or check them, so when they do some dumb sh*t it goes undisciplined, they'll k!ll me just as fast as they'll k!ll you so I don't really fu*k with nobody in Cali like that, but hey.. it's life.. I deal with this sh*t BY MYSELF everyday! So IMO you're lucky dude... you at least have someone to back you up.. I will never bang and I got no back up, so that's why I wanna leave.
I dont wont to come off racist cuz i live in South Central and im koo with reg black folks theres reg hard working black folks on my block and the homies leave them alone to handle there reg life, its jus these crips and bloods there out of control there k!ll alot of innocent folks in there areas and sh*ts not right and were not perfect either we fu*k up our own blocks to with the trafficing and gang violence but for the most part we dont involve reg folks in our gang beefs..


Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-22-2012 at 04:23 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Kevin Hart X-mad card
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
On the Late Night vol. 17
24 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
180 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy