Apr 21 - Mexican Mafia Directive: Get Blacks Out Of Our Territories

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2012, 06:25 AM         #101
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
i would rather not...because if i did i'm sure it would turn into a 7 page debate of bullsh*t...more power to the other cats that go back and forth with you though
And got banned but let back on.
 6 years ago '09        #102
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7963 7963
so the mexican mafia just told a bunch of george zimmerman looking n*ggas to get rid of all trayvons..........
 04-22-2012, 06:51 AM         #103
Hawkins  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the people in this thread trying to defend/blast various events in history as if your the chosen one, crusading through time in order to seek justice on Boxden.

6 years ago '07        #104
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
We are some marked men fellaz..every race wants to destroy us
 04-22-2012, 09:49 AM         #105
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:
I think it's a good sign.
 04-22-2012, 10:09 AM         #106
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s7venwords said:
We don't need this at all.
 HermannGoering said:
Look at this uncle tom.
how? as a standalone statement what he said was truer than anything in this thread.
 04-22-2012, 10:12 AM         #107
Black Samurai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
It will come. The dynamic has already been launched. Enjoy while you can but don't expect it to last forever !
As long as they have mutual enemies (southern Mexicans and whites) they'll always be allies at least...
 6 years ago '06        #108
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
Don't fall for it. America always tries to k!ll 2 birds with one stone. Who wins if blacks and Mexicans k!ll each other off?
 6 years ago '05        #109
zrammbo 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 181 181
 HermannGoering said:
When white people say racist things you hate but when hispanics k!ll your people you cant even hate

n*gga are you stupid or something? White people saying racist sh*t is a whole different matter, these n*ggas k!lling black Crips/Bloods to push them out of their territory so they can maximize their profit. Blacks k!ll blacks everyday as well as mexicans k!lling mexicans, at least the motive is money and not just race.
 6 years ago '07        #110
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 3505 3505
 twinkieboy said:
I'm hispanic and I'm from Southern California.. most dope dealers are Mexicans and Blacks.. Blacks have to go through Mexicans to get all the work.. This article is LAME AF.. Do all Mexicans and Blacks get along?? No, but it's not as bad as some people portray it to be..
Co-sign.

That sh*t hurts when people mindlessly start speaking in prejudice terms when it's not even about race, rather than a drug and gang thing. It just so happens they're Latino & af-am. If they were reporting about Asians and Aryans, 90% of bx would be like "fu*king japs/crackers",
Please grow up and stop taking sides, there are uneducated people in gangs who continue to believe when their gangster counterparts WANT them to believe. Before they were in a gang, they, for the most part were all part of the same struggle (inner city poverty). When they join their gang, the objective is to divide and conquer.
Being that my own son is black & Mexican, for me, is very important how I show him our similarities rather than our differences.
 6 years ago '08        #111
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
The first few pages of this thread are confusing as hell, people quoting things that aren't there, I had to read it a couple of times to figure out that they were deleted.

OnT
Like someone said earlier, the Mexicans get their cut when it comes in, if they actually do try to take out blacks everyone knows it won't go well for them.
 04-22-2012, 11:25 AM         #112
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
how? as a standalone statement what he said was truer than anything in this thread.
Thank you, he doesn't get it.
 04-22-2012, 11:29 AM         #113
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Don't fall for it. America always tries to k!ll 2 birds with one stone. Who wins if blacks and Mexicans k!ll each other off?
thread/
 04-22-2012, 11:31 AM         #114
oG SneakerHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Ya'll better do something. You ain't deep enough to fu*k with la eme. They have 0 fu*ks to give when dealing with your life.
 6 years ago '05        #115
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
I didn't know that mexicans didn't like blacks until I moved to Texas. I used to get all kinds of hate from mexican n*ggas cuz I used to fu*k with mexican broads lol. But alot of mexicans that parents were raised in America weren't racist. Usually the racist mexicans be the ones from Mexico. Better known as "mojos"
 6 years ago '05        #116
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6392 6392
it was like that wen i was in vista same sh*t.. mexicans been put that put
 6 years ago '08        #117
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 14 14
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Real Talk. So what should we do, and where would we go? They've already taken our ancestors out from our homeland... and now we're stuck in America speaking a different language and trying to fit into a society that is far from evolved! We have no back up here, so when people want to fu*k with blacks it's no mystery, we have no real support! Mexicans border their motherland, so of course they can call for a green light on blacks... but if Canada were a black country I'd bet all that sh*t would be slow motion since we'd have some support! IMO, black people should find a place for themselves to replenish and thrive before we try and be "peaceful" with everybody else!! They're trying to k!ll "US", not the other way around! It's been like this for years man...
 04-22-2012, 01:33 PM         #118
Kushton Slater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think people fail to realize that African Americans are still the biggest racial minority in the United States...

Last edited by Kushton Slater; 04-22-2012 at 01:36 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #119
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 14 14
^^ We are, that's why other ethnicities pick on us IMO!
 04-22-2012, 01:40 PM         #120
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kushton Slater said:
I think people fail to realize that African Americans are still the biggest racial minority in the United States...
Exactly, which is why I see how they see it's an up hill battle still.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago