most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
wumasta1214 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 1 1
sh*t - Im in Escondido - 3 blocks from Tasty a.ss pizza
 04-21-2012, 10:32 PM         #82
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mexicans hate blacks even worst than whites....i always said that but dudes always wanna include them...talking about some black and brown love...lol fu*k outta here...those lil orange selling mufu*kas will be the first to stab u in the back
 04-21-2012, 10:34 PM         #83
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both blacks, legal mexicans and whites need to unite on this illegal immigration issue tho, because these mothafu*kas are k!lling our country
 6 years ago '07        #84
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
Why is anybody surprised that Mexicans, a group of people (basically Latin America) who on their own television stations, in entertainment etc. is filled with nothing but white people. You rarely see anybody on television that represent what the indigenous look like. If you put white people on the the highest on the people then what's opposite of white and is going to get treated the opposite than white? Black people better wake up. Only people who kick that Black and Brown sh*t are only Black people, as usual always trying to be accepted by a group of people who think that you're inferior.
 6 years ago '07        #85
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I used to believe in peace and equality
 04-22-2012, 12:12 AM         #86
themilkman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Set up. How ironic that during the zimmerman travoon trial we have this mess. All the powers that be want us to do is focus on race. Smh. Meanwhile we all in the same struggle k!lling ourselves distracted as fu*k by the bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #87
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 1286 1286
 themilkman said:
Set up. How ironic that during the zimmerman travoon trial we have this mess. All the powers that be want us to do is focus on race. Smh. Meanwhile we all in the same struggle k!lling ourselves distracted as fu*k by the bullsh*t.
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
if we're going to go by that logic, whites wouldn't have speech,writing,science and mathematics, without people of color anything the white race has ever "accomplished" would never have been possible.
 Fedor Couture said:
So, dumbass why do the Vatos beef so hard with the other gangbangers then, dumbass?
Because the C.I.A. told them to?
Retard.
Listen.

[video - click to view]

Ease up on the hate, it denotes your character which takes away the truth in both of some of the valid things you say. Hate clouds judgement, which clouds truth in both of your arguments.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 04-22-2012 at 12:38 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #88
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
blacks are 12 percent, hispanics are 15 percent in the US... i'm just sayin
 04-22-2012, 01:02 AM         #89
Black Samurai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
blacks are 12 percent, hispanics are 15 percent in the US... i'm just sayin
Hispanics are, Mexicans are not. Hispanic can be a number a different races like Colombian, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Salvadoran, etc...Hispanic isn't really a race though...
 6 years ago '06        #90
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,992 | Props total: 4027 4027
I'm not sure why I can't quote him directly, but I'll do it this way:

Originally Posted by ImJusKeepnIt100
I live in a highly mixed community of white,black,hispanic,asians,middle easterners and africans and its no melting pot, people tend to stick to their own more often than not and this happens more commonly in the world than your fantasy of a rainbow coalition. I don't loathe myself peon, i love myself and my people, being black is a blessing and i would hate to be anything else, my PLEA is not for acceptance from you devils, my PLEA is to my people to stop loving you filthy evil people who have never done any good on the earth. Ask the natives from alaska down to peru, go ask the africans who you colonized after enslaving us and bringing us to america, go ask the chinese about the boxer rebellion, go ask ghandi's people about the british in india, go ask the aboriginies of australia, go ask the afghans,the iraqis, the entire middle east GO ASK THEM, go ask the japanese about hiroshima,nagasaki,go ask the vietnamese,go ask the cambodians the whole world can testify of the oppression and violence they have suffered at the hands of the white nations, its a fact you can't escape, you inherited a legacy of deciet,corruption and evil and you want to make it seem as if you are all innocent bystanders when your hand is just as red as the devils who built nations and kingdoms of the blood and sweat of me and mines and the other races of this world. You have destroyed the environment,polluted the waters,exterminated thousands of species of animals and enslaved the world through a fiat currency. You are the wickedest people to have breathe and exhale on this planet and your track record prove it to this very day
... AND SAY GOTDAMN.
 6 years ago '05        #91
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1364 1364
mexicans are small and can't even f!ght.. pfft

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #92
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 3834 3834
this is y i love living in Northern Cali... yea some mex & black cant get along but for the most

part its all love.. We dont have to worry about bullsh*t like this
 6 years ago '08        #93
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 CarlozRossi said:
this is y i love living in Northern Cali... yea some mex & black cant get along but for the most

mentality of the "BUSTERS"
 6 years ago '10        #94
itz209 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$345 | Props total: 114 114
i dont know about the rest of california, but here in the bay, we're ahead of everyone else when it comes to race relations
 04-22-2012, 02:36 AM         #95
crushel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
at the end of the day while yall in here arguing brown vs black and down talking the white man just know the white man still owns everybody in here....... and is laughing at your pettiness

how does the white men own us?
 04-22-2012, 03:31 AM         #96
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I used to believe in peace and equality
Damn son, you k!lled me this one !

04-22-2012, 03:34 AM         #97
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CarlozRossi said:

It will come. The dynamic has already been launched. Enjoy while you can but don't expect it to last forever !
 6 years ago '04        #98
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 Storchaveli said:
I'm not sure why I can't quote him directly, but I'll do it this way:

... AND SAY GOTDAMN.
cant belive anyone supports this ignant racist a.ss smh

blakc said:
I live in a highly mixed community of white,black,hispanic,asians,middle easterners and africans and its no melting pot, people tend to stick to their own more often than not and this happens more commonly in the world than your fantasy of a rainbow coalition. I don't loathe myself peon, i love myself and my people, being black is a blessing and i would hate to be anything else, my PLEA is not for acceptance from you devils, my PLEA is to my people to stop loving you filthy evil people who have never done any good on the earth. Ask the natives from alaska down to peru, go ask the africans who you colonized after enslaving us and bringing us to america, go ask the chinese about the boxer rebellion, go ask ghandi's people about the british in india, go ask the aboriginies of australia, go ask the afghans,the iraqis, the entire middle east GO ASK THEM, go ask the japanese about hiroshima,nagasaki,go ask the vietnamese,go ask the cambodians the whole world can testify of the oppression and violence they have suffered at the hands of the white nations, its a fact you can't escape, you inherited a legacy of deciet,corruption and evil and you want to make it seem as if you are all innocent bystanders when your hand is just as red as the devils who built nations and kingdoms of the blood and sweat of me and mines and the other races of this world. You have destroyed the environment,polluted the waters,exterminated thousands of species of animals and enslaved the world through a fiat currency. You are the wickedest people to have breathe and exhale on this planet and your track record prove it to this very day
Have YOU asked these people ...its not even feasible just rambling sh*t. Civilizations were made in blood and no country is innocent. Why don't you go ask Darfur Rwanda Congo ? You're so proud of the Moors ? They were known to be one the most savage occupiers in history. The truth is power corrupts. However I am not responsible for every war in the history of the world ..I am responsible for MY life ..not my forefathers. Of course YOU would take credit for slavery .. I mean you were a slave right ? Your attempts to vilify an ENTIRE race just shows what a close minded racist ignorant a.ss YOU are.
 6 years ago '04        #99
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
oh and Escondido is a nice town soft as hell
 04-22-2012, 05:55 AM         #100
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gh3tto said:
cant belive anyone supports this ignant racist a.ss smh

Have YOU asked these people ...its not even feasible just rambling sh*t. Civilizations were made in blood and no country is innocent. Why don't you go ask Darfur Rwanda Congo ? You're so proud of the Moors ? They were known to be one the most savage occupiers in history. The truth is power corrupts. However I am not responsible for every war in the history of the world ..I am responsible for MY life ..not my forefathers. Of course YOU would take credit for slavery .. I mean you were a slave right ? Your attempts to vilify an ENTIRE race just shows what a close minded racist ignorant a.ss YOU are.
How was anything he said was racist? Also how can a Black person be racist when racism is a social construct created by Whites, to uphold White supremacy?
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago