Apr 21 - Mexican Mafia Directive: Get Blacks Out Of Our Territories

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-21-2012, 06:19 PM         #61
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fedor Couture said:
@ California. Seriously, you may be lightyears ahead of us on marijuana regulation and all that, but when it comes to race.... you guys are f.ucking jokes.

I got a ton of fam in Cali and it's pathetic to hear this. Y'all still living in the 1840's.

EDIT : REMEMBER!!! This is CALIFORNIA. Blacks and Mexican GANGBANGERS haven't figured out how to get along since the 70's. It's pathetic. It's 2012 and y'all still hung up on that bull$hit a.ss gangbanging around like retards. sh*t's sadder than the "Star Wars" vs "Star Trek" geeks in middle school.
What state you from you bi*ch a.ss n*gga?
 04-21-2012, 06:30 PM         #62
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cali still Active in some areas........... Blacks and Mexican gangs been beefing for a long fu*king time. You swear sh*ts new.
 6 years ago '07        #63
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
inb4illuminatimakesyouhatethefirstoppositeraceyous ee

People with the least intelligence tend to hate more. - that includes all races.
 6 years ago '06        #64
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Fedor Couture said:

Florida. Come at me.

We should go fishin sometime. I know a nice spot off 27th with nothing but everglades/swamp for miles.
 6 years ago '04        #65
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2401 2401
 Fedor Couture said:
@ California. Seriously, you may be lightyears ahead of us on marijuana regulation and all that, but when it comes to race.... you guys are f.ucking jokes.

I got a ton of fam in Cali and it's pathetic to hear this. Y'all still living in the 1840's.

EDIT : REMEMBER!!! This is CALIFORNIA. Blacks and Mexican GANGBANGERS haven't figured out how to get along since the 70's. It's pathetic. It's 2012 and y'all still hung up on that bull$hit a.ss gangbanging around like retards. sh*t's sadder than the "Star Wars" vs "Star Trek" geeks in middle school.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i love my cali people straight up... been out there many times but i agree with the above. latinos and blacks murkin' eachother non stop, while on the east coast and down south blacks and latinos get along better and a lot of them get money together.
 04-21-2012, 06:48 PM         #66
crushel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im chicano its crazy to me that i bet this chicanos gang members listen to black rap and still hate on black people i just dont get it
 6 years ago '05        #67
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
95% of the posts in this thread are absolutely pathetic

you guys know nothing about the why's and and's ....ya'll who are saying the Mexican Mafia are paranoid "dummies" don't have a clue on why they do what they do ..but want to openly speak on it like you have done time in prison and conversated with your mexican mafia cell mate

stop it....

there's a reason why the Mexican Mafia has been running sh*t for years.... In and Out of prison

sh*t ain't no joke...try to gain some history before you speak on things ..that is all
 6 years ago '05        #68
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687
Ahh yes, gang members, the dumbest group of people on the planet, nothing they do surprises me anymore. These idiots are all even weaker minded than the religious nutjobs who use their holy book to justify their stupidity
 6 years ago '07        #69
djdeez1211 
space
space
[quote=Fedor Couture;22984695]You're pathetic.

Go fu*k yourself, f*ggot. Your messiah ain't coming, dumbass. It's been thousands of years and ain't sh*t happen.

Florida. Come at me.

Southern_Boi said:
We should go fishin sometime. I know a nice spot off 27th with nothing but everglades/swamp for miles.
 6 years ago '08        #70
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8982 8982
why are bx race arguments always so ignorant. just praise the white man and black man and yellow man man
 04-21-2012, 07:04 PM         #71
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No bueno.

Unity people
 04-21-2012, 07:27 PM         #72
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #73
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 pus*yFiend said:
95% of the posts in this thread are absolutely pathetic

you guys know nothing about the why's and and's ....ya'll who are saying the Mexican Mafia are paranoid "dummies" don't have a clue on why they do what they do ..but want to openly speak on it like you have done time in prison and conversated with your mexican mafia cell mate

stop it....

there's a reason why the Mexican Mafia has been running sh*t for years.... In and Out of prison

sh*t ain't no joke...try to gain some history before you speak on things ..that is all
true sh*t no joke "LA EME" IS SUM REAL GANGSTER sh*t THEY CONTROL ALL THE SURENO 13 NIEGBORHOODS IN SOUTHERN CALIFONIA AND RUN ALMOST ALL THE PENNS IN CALIFORNIA
 6 years ago '11        #74
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
I live in a highly mixed community of white,black,hispanic,asians,middle easterners and africans and its no melting pot, people tend to stick to their own more often than not and this happens more commonly in the world than your fantasy of a rainbow coalition. I don't loathe myself peon, i love myself and my people, being black is a blessing and i would hate to be anything else, my PLEA is not for acceptance from you devils, my PLEA is to my people to stop loving you filthy evil people who have never done any good on the earth. Ask the natives from alaska down to peru, go ask the africans who you colonized after enslaving us and bringing us to america, go ask the chinese about the boxer rebellion, go ask ghandi's people about the british in india, go ask the aboriginies of australia, go ask the afghans,the iraqis, the entire middle east GO ASK THEM, go ask the japanese about hiroshima,nagasaki,go ask the vietnamese,go ask the cambodians the whole world can testify of the oppression and violence they have suffered at the hands of the white nations, its a fact you can't escape, you inherited a legacy of deciet,corruption and evil and you want to make it seem as if you are all innocent bystanders when your hand is just as red as the devils who built nations and kingdoms of the blood and sweat of me and mines and the other races of this world. You have destroyed the environment,polluted the waters,exterminated thousands of species of animals and enslaved the world through a fiat currency. You are the wickedest people to have breathe and exhale on this planet and your track record prove it to this very day
Well damn...powerful post...COT DAMN...my peeps ain't ready for this

Last edited by keejee; 04-21-2012 at 07:47 PM..
 04-21-2012, 07:45 PM         #75
twinkieboy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm hispanic and I'm from Southern California.. most dope dealers are Mexicans and Blacks.. Blacks have to go through Mexicans to get all the work.. This article is LAME AF.. Do all Mexicans and Blacks get along?? No, but it's not as bad as some people portray it to be..
 6 years ago '08        #76
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
What in the entire fu*k is goin on in this thread?

6 years ago '06        #77
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Fedor Couture said:
Good lookin, fam. Do you smoke weed? We should burn too.

I'm up over in the Clearwater area.
Damn, Clearwater? That's a mission from Lauderdale. I'd go half on a greyhound ticket with you or something. For the record, I dont engage in illegal activities such as smoking marijuana. You can smoke out there though, no police presence at all since its indian land.
 6 years ago '07        #78
djdeez1211 
space
space
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
I live in a highly mixed community of white,black,hispanic,asians,middle easterners and africans and its no melting pot, people tend to stick to their own more often than not and this happens more commonly in the world than your fantasy of a rainbow coalition. I don't loathe myself peon, i love myself and my people, being black is a blessing and i would hate to be anything else, my PLEA is not for acceptance from you devils, my PLEA is to my people to stop loving you filthy evil people who have never done any good on the earth. Ask the natives from alaska down to peru, go ask the africans who you colonized after enslaving us and bringing us to america, go ask the chinese about the boxer rebellion, go ask ghandi's people about the british in india, go ask the aboriginies of australia, go ask the afghans,the iraqis, the entire middle east GO ASK THEM, go ask the japanese about hiroshima,nagasaki,go ask the vietnamese,go ask the cambodians the whole world can testify of the oppression and violence they have suffered at the hands of the white nations, its a fact you can't escape, you inherited a legacy of deciet,corruption and evil and you want to make it seem as if you are all innocent bystanders when your hand is just as red as the devils who built nations and kingdoms of the blood and sweat of me and mines and the other races of this world. You have destroyed the environment,polluted the waters,exterminated thousands of species of animals and enslaved the world through a fiat currency. You are the wickedest people to have breathe and exhale on this planet and your track record prove it to this very day
History never lie.
 6 years ago '11        #79
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ImJusKeepnIt100 again.
 04-21-2012, 09:24 PM         #80
kman2005  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fedor Couture, u $hitting on these fools
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy