Apr 21 - Mexican Mafia Directive: Get Blacks Out Of Our Territories

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Fedor Couture said:
Says the genius who can't even spell "too" or "you've".

And that's on some real sh*t, too. Dumbfu*k.

It's called English, dumbass. They teach it in school. If retards can graduate high school and learn the language while you can't.... Isn't that like kind of saying you're more of a dipsh*t than a retard?
Bruh, fu*k english. Americans dont even speak proper english. Anybody from outside of America will be quick to tell you that, so dont bi*ch to me about the way I talk. Maybe I should I be like you and bi*ch about little sh*t? "Oh dipsh*t isn't a word....retard" "Oh you dont know how to use an ellipsis" Shut that sh*t up.

If I wanted to build on this "language" topic I can bring up how there wouldn't be a english language period if my ancestors hadn't...Naw, I want to stay on the topic where you dont know what the fu*k you're talkin about.

So are we goin to get into grammar or knowledge of the subject YOU decided to speak up on? I know you want to go to grammar because you cant fu*k with me on the latter.
 04-21-2012, 04:01 PM         #42
SoCal Savage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s7venwords said:
I'm a Hippy, and you don't know me so don't a.ssume.
So you're a drug addict wigga?
 04-21-2012, 04:10 PM         #43
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCal Savage said:
So you're a drug addict wigga?
Do I type like a "wigga".....no.
Never used the word n*gga to describe anyone on here.
Get off my d!ck, since when are hippys' drug addicts ?
 6 years ago '06        #44
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Fedor Couture said:
Listen brahs, I was just catching feelings cuz you said what I said was bullsh*t....
fu*k your feelings, what you said was bullsh*t. You said it was over nothing as if there was no cause to the effects that are goin on in those parts of Cali.

If people are trying to k!ll you because of how you look or dress you will f!ght (unless you're a bi*ch) too. You see "f!ghting over nothing", I see a series of events that lead people doing drastic sh*t for survival.
 6 years ago '06        #45
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
these mexicans should change all their last names to zimmerman so they can just pass as white right? smh.
 6 years ago '10        #46
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
nothing new
 6 years ago '08        #47
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
whats funny you fools talk alot sh*t but dont live out here and see whats goin on in the streets, i do and i agree get all the black gangbangers out of our latino communitties not regular black folks jus gangbangers like the hoovers, crips, bloods, get the fu*k out with your drive byes and bullsh*t, im a surreno and thats what my hood already has been doing and we will continue to get them out of our Varrio's in LOS ANGELES....
 6 years ago '07        #48
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
fu*k all gangs especially the racist ones...fu*k black gangs, white gangs, asian gangs, mexican gangs etc..idgaf..i p!ss on all of those loser a.ss n*ggas..banging out of boredom and asking anyone within sight where they are from ..
 6 years ago '04        #49
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
I just find it funny that people who say they oppose racism are such hypocrates and the biggest racist of them all
 6 years ago '07        #50
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol @ this thread

this is the reason why i don't entertain anybody who joined boxden after january 2012 after the you know who case

most of them are from one of those stormfront like racist boards and are just trolling
 6 years ago '07        #51
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Fedor Couture said:
I joined this board in February of 2004, son.

Ask about me.
i would rather not...because if i did i'm sure it would turn into a 7 page debate of bullsh*t...more power to the other cats that go back and forth with you though
 6 years ago '04        #52
scooner 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 119 119
same stories out here every couple years. overblown. there is no all out green light, race war, etc, and never has been. this is mostly drug territory beef. If the case in both incidents was the victims were innocent (not bangin/slangin), I don't think that's right.
 6 years ago '05        #53
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
The only ones who stand to lose are the morons participating in illegal activity...It's sad really but just let them pick each other off and we can go about our business.Hardworking Mexicans and black people don't care about these morons anyways.LA is so a.ss backwards as far as race it isn't even funny.The sad part is that these geniuses know that they cant function without the other because they need each others demographic to make money yet they talk about how they hate any race but their own...idiots...
 6 years ago '04        #54
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,671 | Props total: 5361 5361
yawn been going on for awhile now , and in light of the racial things that have been going on in the country , this comes as no surprise { agenda setting , anyone ? ], just more fuel to the fire for the summer when something is probably going to happen .. glad I'm in detroit where I dont have to worry bout none of that racial BS as long as I stay my black self on the correct side of 8 mile .. Im good , but the damn overseers tho are some beotches , even some of the black ones .
 04-21-2012, 05:46 PM         #55
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
black men in america, the most targeted and least protected, this won't be blown up all over the news, but if the black panthers called for k!lling all whites in harlem the national guard would be there in 30 minutes with every swat team available in the state. latinos, natives and blacks share the same bloodline lets stop the self hatred and turn it towards the true oppressor and enemy
witch is ?
 6 years ago '04        #56
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
black men in america, the most targeted and least protected, this won't be blown up all over the news, but if the black panthers called for k!lling all whites in harlem the national guard would be there in 30 minutes with every swat team available in the state. latinos, natives and blacks share the same bloodline lets stop the self hatred and turn it towards the true oppressor and enemy
to me , this should be proof of how far apart we are , these mofos arent part of Jacob @ all... black on black crimes = self hate .. not this
 6 years ago '04        #57
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
we going to have to agree to disagree on that, my studies lead me to believe that they are Israelite.....you believe that only blacks and islanders are israelites?

Israel has always had civil wars and inf!ghting i don't see how this is really proof of them not being jakes.....
Yes, the people who invented that false doctrine did that for a reason .
 04-21-2012, 06:12 PM         #58
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint a threat. he get caught in the wrong hood, he aint gonna be no vatos locos anymore.....he'll be in the dirt
 6 years ago '11        #59
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,251 | Props total: 24761 24761
Damn so this is just a shoot on sight thing?? Anybody black can get shot at anytime for being black?? Racism will never die
 6 years ago '05        #60
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
i live in the lower east side of Manhattan, we got it all here its a jungle, i dont see racism out here ever, if sh*t pops off its usually becuz of a girl or drugs, its one big mix of cool/crazy peeps
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy