Apr 21 - Mexican Mafia Directive: Get Blacks Out Of Our Territories

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-21-2012, 11:51 AM         #21
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
You can't identify a race/genealogy by a mass of land idiot there are many races that have lived in africa for thousands of years and it wasn't called africa until a white greek by the name of scipio africanus conquered it and renamed it. The people over there only call themselves african so ignorant fuks like you can comprehend what they're saying. All brown skinned people are not the same race, there are east indians way darker than a lot of blacks but that doesn't make them one of us. You calling yourself a name of a country that the inhabitants did not even decide upon reveals your stupidity. Please keep exposing your self
I commend you on schooling this dumb fu*k.
 04-21-2012, 11:53 AM         #22
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fedor Couture said:
Didn't read. Don't care, monkey.
Banning material, that was hateful and un-called for
 04-21-2012, 12:06 PM         #23
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fedor Couture said:
I'm calling him out for being a mouth breathing, walks on all fours, sh*ts in his own hand animal.

I love my black heritage. I am black. I love black love.

But that clown is an animal.
All versus x-rays spectrometers ? LMAO! X-RAYS WOULDN'T MEAN SH!T without those predecessors, you inbred fool. What was he going to power the spectrometer with? His balls? That's like me adding a new handle to scissors and saying I invented the art of cutting with comfort. You lose again my n*gga.
You continue to contradict yourself
 6 years ago '05        #24
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
good thing mexicans and gangs dont run sh*t in nor-cal, the whole hispanic / black thing is a so-cal thing, race tensions isn't even mild over here so-cal need to step it up, that sh*t is old and played out. The Nortenos and Surenos know better than pulling that sh*t over here.
 04-21-2012, 12:14 PM         #25
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
if we're going to go by that logic, whites wouldn't have speech,writing,science and mathematics, without people of color anything the white race has ever "accomplished" would never have been possible.

Electricity and battery power was not invented by whites you can keep saying that until your blue in face but the historical FACTS prove otherwise

If semantics is the game you want to play then i suggest you practice before you hit the field idiot, im stylin on this clown
people with light skin also got thrown in there I believe..or am I wrong? I believe something happened with the Irish? Im white and have blue eyes but I have alot of Irish in me.
 04-21-2012, 12:34 PM         #26
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fedor Couture said:
I have no idea what the fu*k you're talking about, bro. I'm in arguments with like 10 other people here at the moment.
What a shock, and if 9 other people are discrediting you too you're not "balling on this animal" or any other person in any of these threads. For someone who just joined you're making a lot of enemies.You never answered my ? either, is that you in the avi ? I'm done now I'll let the 9 others have at you.

Edit: You answered my ?
 Fedor Couture said:
I'm going to lose my brain cells the fun way, at least.

Last edited by s7venwords; 04-21-2012 at 12:36 PM..
 04-21-2012, 12:37 PM         #27
VANS MASLOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
black men in america, the most targeted and least protected, this won't be blown up all over the news, but if the black panthers called for k!lling all whites in harlem the national guard would be there in 30 minutes with every swat team available in the state. latinos, natives and blacks share the same bloodline lets stop the self hatred and turn it towards the true oppressor and enemy
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #28
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5238 5238
these n*ggas living in the 60's

[pic - click to view]

04-21-2012, 12:56 PM         #29
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
these n*ggas living in the 60's

[pic - click to view]

so that' what Fedor looks like without the smoke mask.

04-21-2012, 01:03 PM         #30
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HermannGoering said:
You will never join forces Mexicans dont want and dont need your help,they are k!lling your people and you still love them,they dont want you in California,only God knows what will happen to you when they become the majority in America.
1 I'm white
2.That's a shame
3.White America would never let that happen.
 04-21-2012, 01:11 PM         #31
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
lol hes a lame who has to fry his mind with drugs just to make it to the end of the day without jumping in front of traffick
His ignorance, especially if he is "african" is appalling.

Last edited by s7venwords; 04-21-2012 at 01:27 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #32
zrammbo 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 181 181
Most Mexicans ain't even that racist, I used to live out West and MM was always getting into it with the African's, it's not like they telling EVERY black to get out their neighborhood, just the drug dealers Cuz think the MM trying to tax whatever at a certain price and control the market, they probably got that directive when some "Crips/Bloods" starting making their own sh*t someway and started bringing prices down, hence their pushing blacks out so they can up their profit. They getting their money up tho so I can't even hate.
 6 years ago '06        #33
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Fedor Couture said:

In the L.A. area, where gang violence has been going on for ages, is ALL due to the Mexican gangbangers and the Black gangbangers squabbling over nothing.

Yeah it had nothing to do with the CIA pushing drugs into those communities when they attempted to come together as the original black panthers to build and protect each other (you know, from all the white people in cop uniforms who literally were getting away with murder). Those drugs didnt have any repercussions all, they didnt spike crime, they didnt create a whole generation of kids born with it in their veins producing mental defects, they didnt provide a trap where no one would hire you but you can sell this to provide for your family and then be sent to prison for it.

It had nothing to do with the crip and blood sets originally being modeled after the black panthers to protect their communities being pit against each other by operations where agents would dress in colors and do drive bys in neighborhoods to incite wars.

Nothing to do with none of that, its all our fault.

Shut the fu*k up

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 04-21-2012 at 02:24 PM..
 04-21-2012, 02:56 PM         #34
sflm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This has been the Mexican Mafia's goal since the 1970s. I hope they start carving Aztlan out of Southern California.
 04-21-2012, 02:59 PM         #35
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HermannGoering said:
And why do you want to see Blacks and Browns join forces if you are White?
Cause I don't give a fu*k that I'm white, I still can have an opinion on the subject,no ?
 04-21-2012, 03:07 PM         #36
SoCal Savage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s7venwords said:
Cause I don't give a fu*k that I'm white, I still can have an opinion on the subject,no ?
To be honest you come off as a huge wigga
 6 years ago '06        #37
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
This aint nothing new... they want california back... after they move the blacks out then they'll move on the whites lol.

Seriously tho... where al sharpton???
 6 years ago '06        #38
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
 Fedor Couture said:
So, dumbass why do the Vatos beef so hard with the other gangbangers then, dumbass?

Because the C.I.A. told them to?

Retard.
lol @ cia... they want their land back...

thats it.. plain and simple. If they had it their way.. blacks first.. whites second.

And i allways find cali funny b/c the black gangs have beef with their suppliers... yet they still buy from them.
 04-21-2012, 03:21 PM         #39
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCal Savage said:
To be honest you come off as a huge wigga
I'm a Hippy, and you don't know me so don't a.ssume.
 6 years ago '06        #40
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Fedor Couture said:
So, dumbass why do the Vatos beef so hard with the other gangbangers then, dumbass?

Because the C.I.A. told them to?

Retard.
On some real sh*t, you said to much bullsh*t already to be callin anybody a retard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago