Apr 21 - Mexican Mafia Directive: Get Blacks Out Of Our Territories

most viewed right now
 161
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #181
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
 chi town hustla said:
dumb a.ss scrap took the bait

la lamest n fakest should b ur name
you still tryin to talk to me BUSTER, knock it off and go call your BUSTER friends to tell them how much you love them
 6 years ago '12        #182
CaliGroDaBesDro 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$90 | Props total: 18 18
 chi town hustla said:
dumb a.ss scrap took the bait

la lamest n fakest should b ur name
He sho f*ckin did take the bait! He was the 1st to get offended by the pic wit his homo comments!
 6 years ago '08        #183
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
well BUSTERS & homo's the home girl is getting mad at me for being in here so long, its time for me to host and have sum fun, so i got to go, so go to another thread and do what you do best and TROLL..
 6 years ago '12        #184
CaliGroDaBesDro 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$90 | Props total: 18 18
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
fool ive put in plenty of work and done plenty of time behind bars, so yah im jus chillin with sum home girls blazing sum budda bullsh*ting online, so say what you want it dont mean sh*t to me, i still handle mine when im not in bx, & thanx to bx i make money from my side hustles and i get to put my young latino youngsters up on game bout BIG BAD LOS ANGELES, and to the young latino homies in bx get these black gangs out your varrios we need to take back LOS ANGELES...
If ur gang of "homies" was so down u would of never lost LOS ANGELES! now u tryin to get it back! GTFOH!
 6 years ago '05        #185
chi town hustla 212 heat pts212
space
avatar space
space
$19,563 | Props total: 24164 24164
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
fool ive put in plenty of work and done plenty of time behind bars, so yah im jus chillin with sum home girls blazing sum budda bullsh*ting online, so say what you want it dont mean sh*t to me, i still handle mine when im not in bx, & thanx to bx i make money from my side hustles and i get to put my young latino youngsters up on game bout BIG BAD LOS ANGELES, and to the young latino homies in bx get these black gangs out your varrios we need to take back LOS ANGELES...

who the fuc goin to listen to ur lame a.ss take back los angeles
next u goin to try to recruit on bx
shouldnt you be out bangin on blacks right now listenin to the new black hiphop mixtape u dl
 6 years ago '12        #186
CaliGroDaBesDro 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$90 | Props total: 18 18
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
well BUSTERS & homo's the home girl is getting mad at me for being in here so long, its time for me to host and have sum fun, so i got to go, so go to another thread and do what you do best and TROLL..
LOL if I'm not mistakin u been the biggest TROLL on this thread and I'm sure I'm not the only 1 that noticed ur E-BANGIN! We should call u LIL TROLLY dawg! Thats ur new gangsta name make sure u tell all ur wanna be homies! Matterfact get LIL TROLLY tatted on u in old english!

LOL @ ur home girl gettin mad! she must be ur shot caller.... dawg! Real men wear the pants over here in Northern Cali! Pull ur skirt down!
 04-23-2012, 11:18 PM         #187
crushel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-23-2012, 11:20 PM         #188
crushel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k NUESTRA FAMILIA MEXICAN MAFIA OVER HERE HOMES
 04-23-2012, 11:25 PM         #189
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for all the dudes in here, i hope you know, that the gov owns every piece of turf in the United States. Not sure whats being argued in here.
 04-23-2012, 11:30 PM         #190
crushel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k THE GOVERNMENT TOO SURENO IN THIS bi*ch!!!
 04-23-2012, 11:34 PM         #191
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crushel said:
fu*k THE GOVERNMENT TOO SURENO IN THIS bi*ch!!!
cool story badass
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
How was your life when this song dropped?
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy