NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-21-2012, 02:43 AM         #1
5413 pageviews
51 comments

ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 21 - Shark k!lls bodyboarding champ as spectators look on in horror

[pic - click to view]

April 21 - Shark k!lls bodyboarding champ as spectators look on in horror - ThatHustle.com

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

David Lilienfeld died Thursday after he was attacked by a great white shark near Cape Town.

A great white shark k!lled a champion bodyboarder near the coast off Cape Town as horrified spectators watched from shore, powerless to help, South African police said.

David Lilienfeld, 20, was riding waves with his younger brother and a friend just outside Gordons Bay Thursday when a shark lunged at him.

Onlookers who witnessed the attack from the shore say they saw Lilienfeld try to f!ght the animal off with his board.

“I saw this big dorsal fin, and after that I saw him getting attacked,” surfer Matt Marais, who had gotten out of the water to make a phone call, told the Independent Online.

[pic - click to view]

A friend supports Gustav Lilienfeld (r.) after his older brother David was attacked by a shark.

“Then, the shark turned around and attacked him again. Just before it attacked him, he tried to put his board between him and the shark. He was pushing the shark’s head with his board.

“But within two seconds, the water turned from turquoise to red.”

Lilienfeld’s brother, Gustav, who was in the water near the attack but wasn’t hurt, managed to drag him onto nearby rocks, the Cape Times reported.

A helicopter arrived about 20 minutes later. Lilienfeld, whose right leg was severed below the hip, died at the scene.

[pic - click to view]

Waves break near Gordons Bay as a rescue team surrounds the 20-year-old shark attack victim.

“David was a Sprinbok bodyboarder. This was his life, and he died doing what he loved,” Lilienfeld’s father said in a statement issued through police

After the attack, the government canceled a permit allowing a film crew for “Shark Men,” a onetime National Geographic Channel show, to toss fish and blood into the water to attract sharks, a process called chumming.

The National Geographic Channel said it has not renewed the show and that Thursday’s filming was not being done for the channel.

A spokesman for the department of environmental affairs said the permit was yanked to calm panic among the public, not because the chumming was linked to Lilienfeld’s death. The researchers were working too far from the shore for it to be a threat, he said.

Still, many pointed fingers at the production team for “Shark Men,” blaming the show for Lilienfeld’s death. Some weighed in on the show’s Facebook page.

“This chumming is ridiculous,” wrote Bianca Schwerin. “There hasn’t been a single shark sighting where David was attacked since 1999. How can you say this was not a result of them chumming our waters.”

Source:
[pic - click to view]

NY Daily News

[pic - click to view]

April 21 - Shark k!lls bodyboarding champ as spectators look on in horror - ThatHustle.com

51 comments for "Apr 21 - Shark kills bodyboarding champ as spectators look on in horror"

6 years ago '08        #2
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Damn...I can only imagine. It's just you and the shark...even though you f!ght for your life...deep down you know you're gonna lose...
 6 years ago '10        #3
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
gnarly
 04-21-2012, 02:50 PM         #4
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
Damn...I can only imagine. It's just you and the shark...even though you f!ght for your life...deep down you know you're gonna lose...
You'd be surprised how many people actually win that f!ght..my friend actually poked a sharks eye out n lived..
 6 years ago '11        #5
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
If his brother knew how to pace a tourniquet on his lost limb might have saved his brothers life.
 6 years ago '07        #6
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
damn..this is why i don't fu*k around in the ocean and never will ..r.i.p to dude, he was too young to go
 6 years ago '10        #7
Jonnyboysoul 76 heat pts76
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 55 55
 ThatHustle said:
You'd be surprised how many people actually win that f!ght..my friend actually poked a sharks eye out n lived..
thats probably the best thing you can do, BUT you have to be able to be calm and find the eye in a very chaotic situation
 04-21-2012, 05:59 PM         #8
Alec  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I came in here expecting a video. Damn.
 04-21-2012, 06:03 PM         #9
ProfitSee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alec said:
Video, or it didn't happen

j/k but i was expecting the video too!
 04-21-2012, 06:09 PM         #10
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jonnyboysoul said:
thats probably the best thing you can do, BUT you have to be able to be calm and find the eye in a very chaotic situation
oh hell yeah, i gave my boy mad daps for that sh1t, i personally don't know if i could pull that off in a situation like that.

Alec said:
like how i worded that sh1t
 6 years ago '11        #11
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Looks that shark

Fin'ished him. YEEEAAAHHHH!

Deniro732 said:
damn..this is why i don't fu*k around in the ocean and never will ..r.i.p to dude, he was too young to go
n*gga we all know you can't swim
 6 years ago '07        #12
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I hate reading, "he died doing what he loved." I think he was doing what he loved up until the point a shark bit his fu*king leg off. Then he struggled. Then he died in pain. Nowhere in the plan was "get bitten by a shark and love it."
 6 years ago '04        #13
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
Non Black people just dont get it.
 6 years ago '08        #14
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 KeithHernandez said:
I hate reading, "he died doing what he loved." I think he was doing what he loved up until the point a shark bit his fu*king leg off. Then he struggled. Then he died in pain. Nowhere in the plan was "get bitten by a shark and love it."
Didnt die in pain. Do you know anything about death? DMT?
 6 years ago '11        #15
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 KeithHernandez said:
n*gga was swimmin in the end, im sure he loved it
 6 years ago '07        #16
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
*Looks @ first picture*

Keisha is that you?
 6 years ago '04        #17
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817

[video - click to view]

RIP :(
 04-21-2012, 07:35 PM         #18
Chip Tha Ripper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly why I dont fu*k with the ocean.

RIP to the Bodyboarder
 6 years ago '10        #19
DENIAL 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 10 10
 [MK] said:
*Looks @ first picture*

Keisha is that you?
what's the point of making comments like this? fu*ken clown
 6 years ago '08        #20
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
This why Black people don't surf much and don't oceans much. Rivers much>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy