Good Fridays x Kanye - I Don't Like feat. Pusha T, Chief Keef , Jadakiss, Big Sean

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #161
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
Good Sundays are back lol
 6 years ago '04        #162
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11755 11755
im sorry the original song is a.ss
 6 years ago '08        #163
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 28 Gramz said:
Everybody is about to be gettin beats from this Chop dude pretty soon, n*gga makes some menacing a.ss beats he just needs an engineer to mix his sh*t right.
he will... he just signed a deal with Lyor Cohen at Warner Music... we could see some of his beats end up on MMG Self Made Vol. 2 album, Waka or Gucci
 6 years ago '05        #164
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 gettin_doe said:
Because young chop is biting lex whole style of beat making
Was anybody chopping up hi hats the way Lex does, before Lex?

I know there was hi-speed hats n sh*t. But Lex chops em small as fu*k.
 6 years ago '05        #165
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
So this sh*t is almost ten pages and still no song?
 6 years ago '06        #166
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Was anybody chopping up hi hats the way Lex does, before Lex?

I know there was hi-speed hats n sh*t. But Lex chops em small as fu*k.
nah lex started that.. n*ggas was chopping high hats at 1/32. then lex said fu*k it and went 1/48 1/64ths
 6 years ago '11        #167
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
Tyler, The Creator was talking about doing this song for Radical 2 as Young n*gga on Twitter
 6 years ago '05        #168
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
when is this sh*t dropping?? fu*k, been waiting since Friday
 6 years ago '04        #169
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
The original song is terrible.
 6 years ago '11        #170
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 DSOM said:
look here my man, unlike u, i can admit when im wrong. i gave my opinion just like everybody else did. I said what I felt. if it rubbed u the wrong way then pull ya sleeves down and stop being so sensitive. Nobody cares about what u think when a n*gga does something u hate.

So like i said just STFU sometimes

and youre one of the biggest Squares here,u stay on some square sh*t.
I sho' was surprised u didnt copy and paste the the definition of lurking
n*gga probably sitting there shaking his head because of my improper grammar.

am i still lurking? and are u still mad about it?
As soon as n*ggas get checked the bi*chassness comes out. Knowin damn well you check for the sh*t I have to say, hell if the searches went back far enough I could quote you directly on it. So call me a square, but you respect this square's opinion. I dare you to act like you don't.

Funny thing is, if you didn't care about what I had to say you wouldn't have replied. It's easy to say you don't give a fu*k but you contradict yourself when you go back and forth with me. If it's that easy to disregard what I have to say take your own advice & "stfu"...
 6 years ago '04        #171
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
RIP GOOD Fridays
 6 years ago '07        #172
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
10 pages and n*ggas are feuding over some off topic a.ss sh*t

I'm guessing the track still hasn't dropped

yeezy got ya'll n*ggas out here starvin ready to cannibalize some sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #173
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 Retro said:
As soon as n*ggas get checked the bi*chassness comes out. Knowin damn well you check for the sh*t I have to say, hell if the searches went back far enough I could quote you directly on it. So call me a square, but you respect this square's opinion. I dare you to act like you don't.

Funny thing is, if you didn't care about what I had to say you wouldn't have replied. It's easy to say you don't give a fu*k but you contradict yourself when you go back and forth with me. If it's that easy to disregard what I have to say take your own advice & "stfu"...

yes u are a square but that has nothing to do with respecting your opinion on hip hop subjects, youre limited, but u know your sh*t somewhat. and see this is what separates me from your lame a.ss. either u take this sh*t personal
or u had a chip on your shoulder that day or had some animosity built up because that came out of nowhere. to be honest, i dont even know where youre trying to go with this now or what youre trying to get out of this.

im going to continue commenting the same way I always do and if it happens to be something that you "hate when n*ggas do that" and u comment on my reply then we'll have another back and forth and i'll set your angry a.ss str8 again. (while youre at it, search for that comment too ) remember when i'll called u out on that and u denied it but here it is again months later and u mad talking about u hate when a n*gga does something. bi*ch im stating my opinion so STFU and find another random n*gga to take your period out on ya feel me.
 6 years ago '05        #174
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,946 | Props total: 6186 6186
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
how can ye have a trap era of rap when he not on that sreet/gangsta sh*t

and who da fuk is chief keef
Man ain't none of these n*ggaz no gangster is it all entertainment if a n*gga really out living some dumb as rhymes in a rap song. He either gone be dead or in jail.
 6 years ago '04        #175
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 SLIM said:
10 pages and n*ggas are feuding over some off topic a.ss sh*t

I'm guessing the track still hasn't dropped

yeezy got ya'll n*ggas out here starvin ready to cannibalize some sh*t.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #176
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 DSOM said:
yes u are a square but that has nothing to do with respecting your opinion on hip hop subjects, youre limited, but u know your sh*t somewhat. and see this is what separates me from your lame a.ss. either u take this sh*t personal
or u had a chip on your shoulder that day or had some animosity built up because that came out of nowhere. to be honest, i dont even know where youre trying to go with this now or what youre trying to get out of this.

im going to continue commenting the same way I always do and if it happens to be something that you "hate when n*ggas do that" and u comment on my reply then we'll have another back and forth and i'll set your angry a.ss str8 again. (while youre at it, search for that comment too ) remember when i'll called u out on that and u denied it but here it is again months later and u mad talking about u hate when a n*gga does something. bi*ch im stating my opinion so STFU and find another random n*gga to take your period out on ya feel me.
...And I'm supposed to continue taking you seriously why now? I'm a square but you respect my opinion so what the fu*k does that make you? You all hot & bothered because I called you out on the hoe sh*t but I'M the one who's mad? All I did was tell you to get off it, you're the one who got all defensive. Animosity my a.ss, if I wanted to come at you more sideways than I did I would have. You got your panties in a bunch because you got called out & now all the rest of this sh*t is you spreading your menstrual blood. Get over yourself dude...

"chip on my shoulder", actin like I got somethin to prove. Yeah that sounds JUST like me
 6 years ago '05        #177
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
This sh*t still ain't dropped.
 6 years ago '06        #178
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 THEINFAMOUS said:
This sh*t still ain't dropped.
That's that sh*t I dont like!
 6 years ago '07        #179
MCR 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
Yo ima go try and cook a cake, let me know when this sh*t drops
 04-22-2012, 09:37 PM         #180
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MCR said:
Yo ima go try and cook a cake, let me know when this sh*t drops
this sh*t was suppose to drop friday

u could cook a turkey my n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy