Suge Knight - "I will beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15076 15076
 300strong3o5 said:
so what why is diddy still breathin if he still thinks he kilt pac
biggie dead

eye for an eye

Last edited by timdog; 04-21-2012 at 12:26 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #122
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you really this stupid? Are you impersonating a lame?

Suge Knight was a football-star that never banged a day of his childhood, he went to College on a football scholarship, he grew up in a Blood hood in a two-parent household.

LOL, you geeks are so corny "he was a well documented gang member", NO, he was a well documented affiliate of gang members.

Cornballs like you are so stupid that you ignore the fact that Suge Knight had actual police working for death Row, and some of his closest a.ssociates were Police so while you up here sh*tting on the Police go look up the name "DAVID MACK" Suge's BFF....
You can miss me with the lame sh*t you bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I ain't gotta impersonate nothin, I'm in my 30's and done paid my dues to this street sh*t...survived the 90's indictments when all the folks got locked up in Chicago.

As far as Suge affiliation...I'll still take the side of a cat afflilited and born and raised in Compton over an ex C.O who is in denial over his past and acts like he some kinda boss who really moves weight.

As far as the Police working for Suge...it's a knock now that he had crooked cops on his payroll? I know a few Folks, Lords and Latin Kings that work for Chicago Police to this day...and them dudes is just as grimey as the fools banging on the corners. And I know all about David Mack, who is also affiliated with the bloods and also did a stretch on bank robbery charges. So I really don't see your point bringing this sh*t up...It all boils down to someone who acts like he lives that life and someone who really is about that life. I'm thinking you mad because this sh*t might be hitting a lil to close too home with yourself.

Last edited by fivetreyfour; 04-21-2012 at 12:25 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #123
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
 conscious thug said:
I don't respect either of the two dudes. So there goes your theory.

And as I've said before, why is there not more outrage at Akon? His lie was WAY worse, in my opinion, than Ross'. He built his whole goddamn image around being locked up. His label is Konvict Music, his trademark is that jail door shutting, his whole persona (much like Ross') is built on a lie. Smoking Gun exposed that sh*t as a complete and utter fabrication, and yet people just dismiss it as "ah, he's an R&B dude it don't matter".

Well if people are pissed at Ross for that type of sh*t they should be pissed at Akon as well.

I don't like any of these people we talking about so...I dunno.
when wasu this, I was watching some ish the other day about akon and told about what he did while growing up, people he knew such as the jackson family and the fugees and his criminal past

it was some crazy ish to find akon has been out longer than people know, his first single was like in 95 and ish but he flopped and after that he was arrested for the car thefts and ish
 6 years ago '07        #124
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15076 15076
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you really this stupid? Are you impersonating a lame?

Suge Knight was a football-star that never banged a day of his childhood, he went to College on a football scholarship, he grew up in a Blood hood in a two-parent household.

LOL, you geeks are so corny "he was a well documented gang member", NO, he was a well documented affiliate of gang members.

Cornballs like you are so stupid that you ignore the fact that Suge Knight had actual police working for death Row, and some of his closest a.ssociates were Police so while you up here sh*tting on the Police go look up the name "DAVID MACK" Suge's BFF....

You been online non-stop for the last 24-hours...every time I log on you are here posting smiley-faces.

I have no problem with Suge wanting to f!ght Ross because Suge has beef with Diddy and Ross is his biggest artist...it's supposed to be beef and iits supposed to be funk.

I do however have a problem with Suge saying that Ross is with the man who k!lled Tupac, were I'm from you don't go on the air and drop names in open homicide cases.
didnt david mack do a strech for a bank robbery and its well known certain members of the lapd were on deathrpw payroll

wasnt pac snotchin on jack and jimmy saying they were extorting bad boy
 6 years ago '07        #125
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 conscious thug said:
I don't respect either of the two dudes. So there goes your theory.

And as I've said before, why is there not more outrage at Akon? His lie was WAY worse, in my opinion, than Ross'. He built his whole goddamn image around being locked up. His label is Konvict Music, his trademark is that jail door shutting, his whole persona (much like Ross') is built on a lie. Smoking Gun exposed that sh*t as a complete and utter fabrication, and yet people just dismiss it as "ah, he's an R&B dude it don't matter".

Well if people are pissed at Ross for that type of sh*t they should be pissed at Akon as well.

I don't like any of these people we talking about so...I dunno.
Akon in the same boat with Ross. You will never hear me say otherwise.
 6 years ago '07        #126
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
when wasu this, I was watching some ish the other day about akon and told about what he did while growing up, people he knew such as the jackson family and the fugees and his criminal past

it was some crazy ish to find akon has been out longer than people know, his first single was like in 95 and ish but he flopped and after that he was arrested for the car thefts and ish
 6 years ago '05        #127
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 2073 2073
if u was born in the 90s dont even speak on this thread mutha fucca
 6 years ago '10        #128
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Im Soo Special said:
suge run with them ms-13 n*ggaz

does suge even run with bloods anymore
fu*king

cant belive suge bear run with mexicans
 6 years ago '10        #129
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Muggz said:
if u was born in the 90s dont even speak on this thread mutha fucca
real talk these homo 90's babys need to be put in there fu*kin place! this is grown man sh*t!
 6 years ago '11        #130
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 300strong3o5 said:
so what why is diddy still breathin if he still thinks he kilt pac
Diddy got more security than the president you can't just walk or drive up on diddy
 6 years ago '05        #131
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
sh*t, I met suge a few times this year, and I ain't affiliated no way, but og scare me. Lol
 6 years ago '05        #132
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
Suge let a gay barber KO him.. n*gga's clout has been in question ever since... But hell Ross as a whole is a pus*y so nothing to see here...
 6 years ago '04        #133
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 TheAwesomeOne said:
LOL! Suge knight should have motivational calendars with his infamous quotes.
He's said some wild sh!t over the years. I'm still laughing at him saying that Dr. Dre came to him and asked him if he (Suge) 'could make him white'
 6 years ago '07        #134
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #135
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #136
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #137
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
fu*k all the dumb sh*t...let's see it..

....wens the next sauce awards?
 04-21-2012, 03:53 AM         #138
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 assanlb said:
So what about him beating the dog sh*t out of Diddy since he's so sure he k!lled him? bi*ch a.ss dude. No one is scared of Suge.
Question of the thread?
 6 years ago '05        #139
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
..damn cuhh.. Why is that kidocray n*gga so lame and annoying tho ...

n*gga always online.. Posting hella times with hella smileys, like that sh*t be that funny tho...n*gga go do something..
 6 years ago '10        #140
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 5902 5902
 Im Soo Special said:
Suge knight is contradicting himself. This is the same man who was bodyguard for VANILLA ICE

i didn't use to like Em either. but he smartened up and really realized whats going on once proof died and those drugs almost k!lled his a.ss. suge only hate em cause dre signed him and they together. if he wasnt, he wouldnt give a fu*k

dre can suck a x1000 d!cks tho
Suge was never Vanilla Ice's bodyguard. He was Bobby Brown's bodyguard. Then he became a manager and one his clients (this cat named Chocolate) wrote a few songs for Vanilla Ice. One of those songs happened to be Ice Ice Baby. The song blows up then Ice and his people give Chocolate the run around when it comes time for them to pay what they owe him. Suge wasn't with that sh*t and paid Ice a visit. Long story short... Hhe got Ice to cough up a couple million.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy