Suge Knight - "I will beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross"

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-20-2012, 10:35 PM         #101
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
At some of these lames actually taking the side of an ex C.O over a well documented street gang member. Music aside, if you riding for the police over a real street n*gga, yous a fu*king herb.

I don't even like Suge, but there is no way I would take sides with former Johnny Law.
Oh but I'm supposed to respect some fu*king street banger? fu*k outta here. If it's between some dude who worked inside a jail and a guy on the streets fu*king with innocents (cause we all know only other gang members get fu*ked up by gang members right?), selling drugs, etc, then that's not a choice.

I don't subscribe to that ideology that because some dude is a gang member that he automatically gets respect. fu*k that.
 04-20-2012, 10:36 PM         #102
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And I don't like Ross OR Suge, for the record.
 6 years ago '08        #103
300strong3o5 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 431 431
if he really still think tupac got k!llt by diddy why the fu*k is diddy still breathin
 6 years ago '10        #104
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$21,161 | Props total: 10888 10888
 300strong3o5 said:
if he really still think tupac got k!llt by diddy why the fu*k is diddy still breathin
biggies dead.....
 04-20-2012, 10:40 PM         #105
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
And Suge didn't use Tupac's death to make money? How many Tupac related albums/compilations/etc did he put out after Pac died (not counting 7 day theory which I believe was already going to come out).

Suge is no better than Diddy.
Don't listen to the f*ggitt talking that troll sh*t he's been on BX for 24hrs straight so he's not lucid right now.

Check it: If I go on the radio tomorrow and implicate you by name in an open homicide case what would you call me?

a square would call you _______ & the streets would call you _______ so what would the average Boxden poster call you?

It's not a difficult riddle but within the next couple days you will here credible people give you their take on on what was said.
 04-20-2012, 10:43 PM         #106
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these motherfu*kers must be in high school if they think Suge isn't a factor. They don't know who Suge is. Rick Ross is a fu*king teletubby compared to Suge. Stop it
 6 years ago '08        #107
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,508 | Props total: 12933 12933
 DrX said:
suge got koed twice....nobody scared of him
whos scared of you f*ggot? id knock your f*ggot a.ss out
 6 years ago '10        #108
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Don't listen to the f*ggitt talking that troll sh*t he's been on BX for 24hrs straight so he's not lucid right now.

Check it: If I go on the radio tomorrow and implicate you by name in an open homicide case what would you call me?

a square would call you _______ & the streets would call you _______ so what would the average Boxden poster call you?

It's not a difficult riddle but within the next couple days you will here credible people give you their take on on what was said.
dont listen to the f*ggit t pushing this bull ish because hes mad that ross is getting dissed so usually he runs in the thread and stresses bull ish and if you dont agree with him you are white, thats his fu*king logic
 6 years ago '04        #109
Ace Tu 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 279 279
 kiddrocay said:
Ross aint got no damn G's out in Cali

kids these days
 04-20-2012, 10:52 PM         #110
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who k!lled Tupac,.."

makes sense to me...I mean who else were Puff & BIG mocking & laughing at in this?

look what you made me do,brains blew/my team in the marine blue 6 coupe...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #111
300strong3o5 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 431 431
 kiddrocay said:
biggies dead.....
so what why is diddy still breathin if he still thinks he kilt pac
 04-20-2012, 10:56 PM         #112
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
At some of these lames actually taking the side of an ex C.O over a well documented street gang member. Music aside, if you riding for the police over a real street n*gga, yous a fu*king herb.

I don't even like Suge, but there is no way I would take sides with former Johnny Law.
Are you really this stupid? Are you impersonating a lame?

Suge Knight was a football-star that never banged a day of his childhood, he went to College on a football scholarship, he grew up in a Blood hood in a two-parent household.

LOL, you geeks are so corny "he was a well documented gang member", NO, he was a well documented affiliate of gang members.

Cornballs like you are so stupid that you ignore the fact that Suge Knight had actual police working for death Row, and some of his closest a.ssociates were Police so while you up here sh*tting on the Police go look up the name "DAVID MACK" Suge's BFF....

kiddrocay said:
dont listen to the f*ggit t pushing this bull ish because hes mad that ross is getting dissed so usually he runs in the thread and stresses bull ish and if you dont agree with him you are white, thats his fu*king logic

You been online non-stop for the last 24-hours...every time I log on you are here posting smiley-faces.

I have no problem with Suge wanting to f!ght Ross because Suge has beef with Diddy and Ross is his biggest artist...it's supposed to be beef and iits supposed to be funk.

I do however have a problem with Suge saying that Ross is with the man who k!lled Tupac, were I'm from you don't go on the air and drop names in open homicide cases.
 6 years ago '10        #113
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
space
 300strong3o5 said:
that night biggie died, theirtarget was puffy, so they say...

but biggie was the one who was making puffy money like pac was the one making suge money
 6 years ago '10        #114
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Suge Knight was a football-star that never banged a day of his childhood, he went to College on a football scholarship, he grew up in a Blood hood in a two-parent household.

LOL, you geeks are so corny "he was a well documented gang member", NO, he was a well documented affiliate of gang members.

Cornballs like you are so stupid that you ignore the fact that Suge Knight had actual police working for death Row, and some of his closest a.ssociates were Police so while you up here sh*tting on the Police go look up the name "DAVID MACK" Suge's BFF....

You been online non-stop for the last 24-hours...every time I log on you are here posting smiley-faces.

I have no problem with Suge wanting to f!ght Ross because Suge has beef with Diddy and Ross is his biggest artist...it's supposed to be beef and iits supposed to be funk.

I do however have a problem with Suge saying that Ross is with the man who k!lled Tupac, were I'm from you don't go on the air and drop names in open homicide cases.
I have classes so stop stressin once again, matter of fact da fu*k I got to explain my self to you

everytime I log on you are either stuffing ross's nuts up ya nostrils or making speculations someone of being white while stuffing ross's nuts up ya nostrils

whats with the homo ish brah some of yall act like these rappers are kin to ya

male crushing having doods on this site now I swear

Last edited by kiddrocay; 04-20-2012 at 11:09 PM..
 04-20-2012, 11:17 PM         #115
FlAmEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh...
 6 years ago '12        #116
bkkid92 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 4727 4727
suge gonna catch a body like that
 04-20-2012, 11:22 PM         #117
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
So the former police that now ACTS like he a street banger that sells drugs etc gets more respect from you? At least Suge has been REAL about who he is from the jump. Like I said...fu*king herbs.
I don't respect either of the two dudes. So there goes your theory.

And as I've said before, why is there not more outrage at Akon? His lie was WAY worse, in my opinion, than Ross'. He built his whole goddamn image around being locked up. His label is Konvict Music, his trademark is that jail door shutting, his whole persona (much like Ross') is built on a lie. Smoking Gun exposed that sh*t as a complete and utter fabrication, and yet people just dismiss it as "ah, he's an R&B dude it don't matter".

Well if people are pissed at Ross for that type of sh*t they should be pissed at Akon as well.

I don't like any of these people we talking about so...I dunno.
 6 years ago '07        #118
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
space
$33,155 | Props total: 19984 19984
 300strong3o5 said:
biggie dead

eye for an eye

Last edited by timdog; 04-20-2012 at 11:26 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #119
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
space
 conscious thug said:
I don't respect either of the two dudes. So there goes your theory.

And as I've said before, why is there not more outrage at Akon? His lie was WAY worse, in my opinion, than Ross'. He built his whole goddamn image around being locked up. His label is Konvict Music, his trademark is that jail door shutting, his whole persona (much like Ross') is built on a lie. Smoking Gun exposed that sh*t as a complete and utter fabrication, and yet people just dismiss it as "ah, he's an R&B dude it don't matter".

Well if people are pissed at Ross for that type of sh*t they should be pissed at Akon as well.

I don't like any of these people we talking about so...I dunno.
when wasu this, I was watching some ish the other day about akon and told about what he did while growing up, people he knew such as the jackson family and the fugees and his criminal past

it was some crazy ish to find akon has been out longer than people know, his first single was like in 95 and ish but he flopped and after that he was arrested for the car thefts and ish
 6 years ago '07        #120
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
space
$33,155 | Props total: 19984 19984
 Graftedgenes said:

didnt david mack do a strech for a bank robbery and its well known certain members of the lapd were on deathrpw payroll

wasnt pac snotchin on jack and jimmy saying they were extorting bad boy
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
146 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
66 comments
2 days ago