Suge Knight - "I will beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross"

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you saying that Diddy has never gone on the radio and accused Suge of murdering Biggie?

What would your reaction be if Diddy got on Hot-97 and said Suge k!lled Biggie?

The streets call it dry-snitching, the blogs call it awesome and I call it comedy.

I gotta roll with Suge on this one because I love how he sh*ts on Dre & EMENIM.
I would have to retract my statement then, good sir.
 6 years ago '07        #102
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 kiddrocay said:
you cant tell these clowns nothing because he makes good music according to them

rick ross and "friends".
Yeah I know, sh*t like this just shows you the type of cats that be posting here on bx.
 04-20-2012, 11:35 PM         #103
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
At some of these lames actually taking the side of an ex C.O over a well documented street gang member. Music aside, if you riding for the police over a real street n*gga, yous a fu*king herb.

I don't even like Suge, but there is no way I would take sides with former Johnny Law.
Oh but I'm supposed to respect some fu*king street banger? fu*k outta here. If it's between some dude who worked inside a jail and a guy on the streets fu*king with innocents (cause we all know only other gang members get fu*ked up by gang members right?), selling drugs, etc, then that's not a choice.

I don't subscribe to that ideology that because some dude is a gang member that he automatically gets respect. fu*k that.
 04-20-2012, 11:36 PM         #104
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And I don't like Ross OR Suge, for the record.
 6 years ago '08        #105
300strong3o5 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 342 342
if he really still think tupac got k!llt by diddy why the fu*k is diddy still breathin
 6 years ago '10        #106
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 300strong3o5 said:
if he really still think tupac got k!llt by diddy why the fu*k is diddy still breathin
biggies dead.....
 6 years ago '07        #107
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 conscious thug said:
Oh but I'm supposed to respect some fu*king street banger? fu*k outta here. If it's between some dude who worked inside a jail and a guy on the streets fu*king with innocents (cause we all know only other gang members get fu*ked up by gang members right?), selling drugs, etc, then that's not a choice.

I don't subscribe to that ideology that because some dude is a gang member that he automatically gets respect. fu*k that.
So the former police that now ACTS like he a street banger that sells drugs etc gets more respect from you? At least Suge has been REAL about who he is from the jump. Like I said...fu*king herbs.

Last edited by fivetreyfour; 04-20-2012 at 11:50 PM..
 04-20-2012, 11:40 PM         #108
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
And Suge didn't use Tupac's death to make money? How many Tupac related albums/compilations/etc did he put out after Pac died (not counting 7 day theory which I believe was already going to come out).

Suge is no better than Diddy.
Don't listen to the f*ggitt talking that troll sh*t he's been on BX for 24hrs straight so he's not lucid right now.

Check it: If I go on the radio tomorrow and implicate you by name in an open homicide case what would you call me?

a square would call you _______ & the streets would call you _______ so what would the average Boxden poster call you?

It's not a difficult riddle but within the next couple days you will here credible people give you their take on on what was said.
 04-20-2012, 11:43 PM         #109
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these motherfu*kers must be in high school if they think Suge isn't a factor. They don't know who Suge is. Rick Ross is a fu*king teletubby compared to Suge. Stop it
 6 years ago '08        #110
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,809 | Props total: 9127 9127
 DrX said:
suge got koed twice....nobody scared of him
whos scared of you f*ggot? id knock your f*ggot a.ss out
 6 years ago '10        #111
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Don't listen to the f*ggitt talking that troll sh*t he's been on BX for 24hrs straight so he's not lucid right now.

Check it: If I go on the radio tomorrow and implicate you by name in an open homicide case what would you call me?

a square would call you _______ & the streets would call you _______ so what would the average Boxden poster call you?

It's not a difficult riddle but within the next couple days you will here credible people give you their take on on what was said.
dont listen to the f*ggit t pushing this bull ish because hes mad that ross is getting dissed so usually he runs in the thread and stresses bull ish and if you dont agree with him you are white, thats his fu*king logic
 6 years ago '04        #112
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 kiddrocay said:
Ross aint got no damn G's out in Cali

kids these days
 04-20-2012, 11:52 PM         #113
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who k!lled Tupac,.."

makes sense to me...I mean who else were Puff & BIG mocking & laughing at in this?

look what you made me do,brains blew/my team in the marine blue 6 coupe...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #114
300strong3o5 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 342 342
 kiddrocay said:
biggies dead.....
so what why is diddy still breathin if he still thinks he kilt pac
 04-20-2012, 11:56 PM         #115
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
At some of these lames actually taking the side of an ex C.O over a well documented street gang member. Music aside, if you riding for the police over a real street n*gga, yous a fu*king herb.

I don't even like Suge, but there is no way I would take sides with former Johnny Law.
Are you really this stupid? Are you impersonating a lame?

Suge Knight was a football-star that never banged a day of his childhood, he went to College on a football scholarship, he grew up in a Blood hood in a two-parent household.

LOL, you geeks are so corny "he was a well documented gang member", NO, he was a well documented affiliate of gang members.

Cornballs like you are so stupid that you ignore the fact that Suge Knight had actual police working for death Row, and some of his closest a.ssociates were Police so while you up here sh*tting on the Police go look up the name "DAVID MACK" Suge's BFF....

kiddrocay said:
dont listen to the f*ggit t pushing this bull ish because hes mad that ross is getting dissed so usually he runs in the thread and stresses bull ish and if you dont agree with him you are white, thats his fu*king logic

You been online non-stop for the last 24-hours...every time I log on you are here posting smiley-faces.

I have no problem with Suge wanting to f!ght Ross because Suge has beef with Diddy and Ross is his biggest artist...it's supposed to be beef and iits supposed to be funk.

I do however have a problem with Suge saying that Ross is with the man who k!lled Tupac, were I'm from you don't go on the air and drop names in open homicide cases.
 6 years ago '10        #116
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 300strong3o5 said:
so what why is diddy still breathin if he still thinks he kilt pac
that night biggie died, theirtarget was puffy, so they say...

but biggie was the one who was making puffy money like pac was the one making suge money
 6 years ago '10        #117
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you really this stupid? Are you impersonating a lame?

Suge Knight was a football-star that never banged a day of his childhood, he went to College on a football scholarship, he grew up in a Blood hood in a two-parent household.

LOL, you geeks are so corny "he was a well documented gang member", NO, he was a well documented affiliate of gang members.

Cornballs like you are so stupid that you ignore the fact that Suge Knight had actual police working for death Row, and some of his closest a.ssociates were Police so while you up here sh*tting on the Police go look up the name "DAVID MACK" Suge's BFF....

You been online non-stop for the last 24-hours...every time I log on you are here posting smiley-faces.

I have no problem with Suge wanting to f!ght Ross because Suge has beef with Diddy and Ross is his biggest artist...it's supposed to be beef and iits supposed to be funk.

I do however have a problem with Suge saying that Ross is with the man who k!lled Tupac, were I'm from you don't go on the air and drop names in open homicide cases.
I have classes so stop stressin once again, matter of fact da fu*k I got to explain my self to you

everytime I log on you are either stuffing ross's nuts up ya nostrils or making speculations someone of being white while stuffing ross's nuts up ya nostrils

whats with the homo ish brah some of yall act like these rappers are kin to ya

male crushing having doods on this site now I swear

Last edited by kiddrocay; 04-21-2012 at 12:09 AM..
 04-21-2012, 12:17 AM         #118
FlAmEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh...
 6 years ago '12        #119
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 4072 4072
suge gonna catch a body like that
 04-21-2012, 12:22 AM         #120
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
So the former police that now ACTS like he a street banger that sells drugs etc gets more respect from you? At least Suge has been REAL about who he is from the jump. Like I said...fu*king herbs.
I don't respect either of the two dudes. So there goes your theory.

And as I've said before, why is there not more outrage at Akon? His lie was WAY worse, in my opinion, than Ross'. He built his whole goddamn image around being locked up. His label is Konvict Music, his trademark is that jail door shutting, his whole persona (much like Ross') is built on a lie. Smoking Gun exposed that sh*t as a complete and utter fabrication, and yet people just dismiss it as "ah, he's an R&B dude it don't matter".

Well if people are pissed at Ross for that type of sh*t they should be pissed at Akon as well.

I don't like any of these people we talking about so...I dunno.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago