Suge Knight - "I will beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross"

most viewed right now
 87
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
172 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,158 | Props total: 10859 10859
 ImInHerMouth said:
This n*gga Suge dry-snitching man wtf
why are nikkas acting like its a secret that diddy may have had something to do with the murder
 6 years ago '09        #82
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,706 | Props total: 4255 4255
 kiddrocay said:
here we go with the accusations again

Eminem my god hes not even one of my fav. rappers

I dont even like Dre's gays a.ss

everytime its about yo baby daddy you call me white but this time you forgot the photo of a white kid
aye, based on my kidroccay gauge/scale/key, u've used 2 in this reply...
u know that that means
 6 years ago '05        #83
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,025 | Props total: 28481 28481
 Yung Dilla said:
suges L.A. pass revocked really no not at all not even a little bit..

They say suge got knocked out but don't play that n*gga cheap cuz ya body might wash up by the courts at venice beach!!!



Game knows
....n*ggas Dont Know.....They Dont Know.
 04-20-2012, 10:06 PM         #84
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
here we go with the accusations again

Eminem my god hes not even one of my fav. rappers

I dont even like Dre's gays a.ss

everytime its about yo baby daddy you call me white but this time you forgot the photo of a white kid

^^^^at least he ain't calling us "Nikkka's".....the Bill O'reily called Michelle Obama a
"baby-mamma" and now all the rednecks wanna stereotype us as Baby-daddy's & Mamma's.
 6 years ago '09        #85
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,706 | Props total: 4255 4255
 kiddrocay said:
why are nikkas acting like its a secret that diddy may have had something to do with the murder
so there isn't a difference between n*ggas talking about it & saying it outright in an interview?
 6 years ago '11        #86
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 kiddrocay said:
why are nikkas acting like its a secret that diddy may have had something to do with the murder
It's not. But when has Diddy ever said anything about Suge k!lling Big? As far as I know, never. Dry-snitching. And why do you keep saying n*gga and variants of it. I see black members who don't use it as much as you. You think cause you have a Masta Ace avy it makes it okay?
 6 years ago '10        #87
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,158 | Props total: 10859 10859
 5_star_smitty said:
so there isn't a difference between n*ggas talking about it & saying it outright in an interview?
good point but nikkas should have known when biggie was k!lled out of retaliation
 6 years ago '10        #88
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,158 | Props total: 10859 10859
 Graftedgenes said:
^^^^at least he ain't calling us "Nikkka's".....the Bill O'reily called Michelle Obama a
"baby-mamma" and now all the rednecks wanna stereotype us as Baby-daddy's & Mamma's.
maybe if I ignore you and this racist crap it will die out
 6 years ago '10        #89
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,158 | Props total: 10859 10859
 ImInHerMouth said:
It's not. But when has Diddy ever said anything about Suge k!lling Big? As far as I know, never. Dry-snitching. And why do you keep saying n*gga and variants of it. I see black members who don't use it as much as you. You think cause you have a Masta Ace avy it makes it okay?
are we really trying to accuse me of being white, wtf has happen to this section
 04-20-2012, 10:14 PM         #90
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
This n*gga Suge dry-snitching man wtf

Are you saying that Diddy has never gone on the radio and accused Suge of murdering Biggie?

What would your reaction be if Diddy got on Hot-97 and said Suge k!lled Biggie?

The streets call it dry-snitching, the blogs call it awesome and I call it comedy.



I gotta roll with Suge on this one because I love how he sh*ts on Dre & EMENIM.
 6 years ago '11        #91
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,338 | Props total: 11103 11103
 JohnDoe said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #92
KoolBreeze 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,046 | Props total: 6955 6955
people say suge aint got that aura anymore but i bet if you see this big n*gga in person its a different story


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #93
WOODS5000 
space
avatar space
space
$2,176 | Props total: 141 141
child please suge got knocked out by a barber ..gtfoh big bad suge
 6 years ago '04        #94
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,195 | Props total: 842 842
SUge is talking about the bounty on deathrow chains that badboy put out there. thats why Pac was riding on Orlando and thats why he got shot. SO yeah Diddy had something todo with Pac's murder.
 04-20-2012, 10:25 PM         #95
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Suge has earned the right to speak his piece, so I don't want you Ross Stans to start saying that Suge is a dry-snitch because he just said Diddy k!lled Biggie.

Don't try to distract us from the FACT that Ross uses somebody elses name and worked as a C.O. Just because you mad at Suge for having the balls to say that Sean "Diddy" Combs had Tupac k!lled.
And Suge didn't use Tupac's death to make money? How many Tupac related albums/compilations/etc did he put out after Pac died (not counting 7 day theory which I believe was already going to come out).

Suge is no better than Diddy.
 6 years ago '10        #96
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,158 | Props total: 10859 10859
 conscious thug said:
And Suge didn't use Tupac's death to make money? How many Tupac related albums/compilations/etc did he put out after Pac died (not counting 7 day theory which I believe was already going to come out).

Suge is no better than Diddy.
that was a troll post
 04-20-2012, 10:28 PM         #97
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
that was a troll post
lol. #Fail to me then. lol
 6 years ago '10        #98
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,158 | Props total: 10859 10859
 Im Soo Special said:
Suge knight is contradicting himself. This is the same man who was bodyguard for VANILLA ICE

i didn't use to like Em either. but he smartened up and really realized whats going on once proof died and those drugs almost k!lled his a.ss. suge only hate em cause dre signed him and they together. if he wasnt, he wouldnt give a fu*k

dre can suck a x1000 d!cks tho
this is true, Em knows this and never made an issue out of it out of respect for dre but if dre told him to diss him than he would have

but also that would have been a dumb move on slims side but in reality the beef doesnt have anything to do with him, hes just brought in it because hes with dre
 6 years ago '10        #99
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,158 | Props total: 10859 10859
 fivetreyfour said:
At some of these lames actually taking the side of an ex C.O over a well documented street gang member. Music aside, if you riding for the police over a real street n*gga, yous a fu*king herb.
you cant tell these clowns nothing because he makes good music according to them

rick ross and "friends".
 6 years ago '11        #100
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you saying that Diddy has never gone on the radio and accused Suge of murdering Biggie?

What would your reaction be if Diddy got on Hot-97 and said Suge k!lled Biggie?

The streets call it dry-snitching, the blogs call it awesome and I call it comedy.



I gotta roll with Suge on this one because I love how he sh*ts on Dre & EMENIM.
I would have to retract my statement then, good sir.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy