Suge Knight - "I will beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross"

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #221
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 keysersoze0 said:
People need to stop making Pac's murder out to be more than it was. The dude and his death-row/blood affiliated homies stomped out a crip. A few hours later, this aforementioned crip and his crew rolled on Pac and shot up his car. It's as simple as that. Every Blood/Crip in LA know this. The LAPD at the time knew this as well because, in the several weeks immediately following the shooting, as a direct result of the 2Pac slaying, a particularly harsh series of shootings broke out between the Crips and bloods in Compton. My Cousin was born and raised in Compton. He told me back in late 96 that the Crips definitely murked Pac. It was all anyone was talking about in Compton. Again, People need to just accept it and move on.

On the real, People just don't want to accept the fact that someone as consequential as 2pac could have been murdered by someone as inconsequential as Orlando Anderson. But guess what? The world really is that random, chaotic, and unforgiving. Let it go.
Interestingly enough, I remember reading some responses in the source from hip hop personalities in reaction to Pac's death, and Cooliio said something along the lines of "Pac had a knack for getting himself into crazy situations (or something like that) and he got himself into a real crazy situation."

I believe it really is as cut and dry as you say it is too, though I wasn't there at the time or anything or living in L.A. at the time.
 6 years ago '07        #222
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6144 6144
no one fears suge knight anymore. dude needs to sit his fat a.ss down
 6 years ago '08        #223
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 2369 2369
 braided_uppimp said:
doubt it, as long as he calls The Game and Slim Menace before he head out there, he's good

sh*t... Suge Knight pass in L.A. is basically revoked
 6 years ago '04        #224
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
ive never even been to L.A but if i had to holla at somebody to get a street pass it would be suge before game
 6 years ago '07        #225
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Graftedgenes said:
You sound emotional...seems like I struck a nerve.

You 30 years old and from the streets so NOW PROVE IT, post some links up bi*ch-n*gga...because we dont believe you.

I dont take NO sides to keep it 1-hunnid because Im not a groupie-bi*ch, Im a music fan, not a f*ggitt like you thats brainwashed.

Listen you simple bi*ch, Suge Knight had actual Police Officers repping death Row, he had actual Law Enforcement help him murder Biggie so he is just as much a bi*ch as you are.

Now, Rick Ross had a government-Job for a year when he was 19 years old and now he's 30 years old and on the Forbes list which means he had a side-hustle or a vision that made him a multi-millionaire while a gutless bi*ch like you is blogging on a bootleg rap forum about Suge Knight.

you a bi*ch and a broke bi*ch, and your mother is a broke bi*ch that gave birth to a broke bi*ch so its no accident that Boxden is your only outlet to voice your frustrations over being a broke bi*ch. Now am I lying?

@ this bi*ch n*gga got the nerve to say someone sounding emotional when thats exactly what you showing here for even replying to me in the first place. I made a comment to ANOTHER poster and you just had to throw your irrelevant .02 cents in. I get it homie, you gone ride and die for the "", it's cool.. I just hope that William breaking you off some that Forbes money since you so overprotective of him. sh*t is straight jokes, joe.

You need to calm the fu*k down homie, I see these cac's got ya all worked up on bx.

And for the record, fu*k Suge too...

Last edited by fivetreyfour; 04-22-2012 at 01:13 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #226
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
so first he says 2pac is alive and then he says diddy k!lle tupad...this guy is grabbing for attention cuz he aint relevant anymore
 04-22-2012, 11:03 AM         #227
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Archangel said:
This is the problem.

Remember that Suge was fu*king HUGE compared to pac too. It's too risky of a plan and suge is no fool....

compare that to Biggie and puff....both were in different cars...
when you say it out loud and put yourself in Suge's shoes making the request it sounds even more ridiculous...."iite when you see me pull up by the lights..just start dumpin',try not to hit me"
 04-22-2012, 11:21 AM         #228
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keysersoze0 said:
People need to stop making Pac's murder out to be more than it was. The dude and his death-row/blood affiliated homies stomped out a crip. A few hours later, this aforementioned crip and his crew rolled on Pac and shot up his car. It's as simple as that. Every Blood/Crip in LA know this. The LAPD at the time knew this as well because, in the several weeks immediately following the shooting, as a direct result of the 2Pac slaying, a particularly harsh series of shootings broke out between the Crips and bloods in Compton. My Cousin was born and raised in Compton. He told me back in late 96 that the Crips definitely murked Pac. It was all anyone was talking about in Compton. Again, People need to just accept it and move on.

On the real, People just don't want to accept the fact that someone as consequential as 2pac could have been murdered by someone as inconsequential as Orlando Anderson. But guess what? The world really is that random, chaotic, and unforgiving. Let it go.
Most of what you said is true, however the connection to Jimmy Hench, Hatian Jack and Badboy is still there. Hatian Jack was down with the crips over in LA as was Jimmy Hench, these guys had reach. We have people who was in the car with with Orlando saying they were paid to have Pac/Suge merked. We have someone trying to snatch a DR chain, which would have had a high value especially over in NY and with Badboy. Had they taken the chain and avoided a beat down (and Pac was still alive) that chain would most likely have been featured in a Biggy or a affiliates video, which would have made deathrow look foolish. "Badboy took DR's chain, Pac got robbed again ra ra ra". Then we have Orlando at Badboy parties up untill 1998 when he got shot up.

The deathrow chain got Pac k!lled.

Last edited by the synthesis; 04-22-2012 at 11:26 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #229
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 .:RELOADED:. said:
come say that in Los Angeles boy

u kids think just cause he got knocked out he doesnt have power

u know that guy who did that sh*t is missing right???

probably didnt know that huh

and suge being 47 is suppose to be a f!ghter? hes well past his day but still has a lot of power and soldiers ready to ride
ohh word???
 04-22-2012, 11:30 AM         #230
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The guy who knocked out Suge (some say it was a sucka punch some say it was with a crowbar) got beat up outside a club while Suge sat in the club...There is a video on youtube of him getting chocked out by a white bouncer until he falls asleep.

Also if he is missing i am not sure, who knows? SUge is on 36 month parole so he aint about to get his hands dirty and also caught gun charge around the time that sh*t went down..

Greg The KO Kid (Guy Who Knocked Out Suge Knight) Gets Choked Out By Club Bouncers

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #231
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11404 11404
TEFLON DON ‏ @rickyrozay Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Hottest in tha Game..Hoes and Hoe n*ggas scream ya name..

Ross's response maybe?
 6 years ago '10        #232
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Told n*ggas Rick Ross LA Pass Is Revoked
Why? He can pay the hood tax like the rest of these fake a.ss rappers.

44wade said:
Wasnt Ross just out in LA?

Plus Ross said he got G's out in California, he might be good.
I stopped reading @ the bolded
"ross said"

BeatTycoon said:
Suge was gettin his dead banana game on somethin serious
ROTL CTFU LLH
 fivetreyfour said:
At some of these lames actually taking the side of an ex C.O over a well documented street gang member. Music aside, if you riding for the police over a real street n*gga, yous a fu*king herb.

I don't even like Suge, but there is no way I would take sides with former Johnny Law.

U can tell who really from the streets in this thread.
 6 years ago '12        #233
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:

"ross said"

ROTL CTFU LLH

yeah, by this thread, You can tell who is from the streets.

Good point.
 04-22-2012, 05:48 PM         #234
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

"ross said"

ROTL CTFU LLH

U can tell who really from the streets and who is really a square trying to pretend.

The Streets know that Suge Knight had real Police/Law enforcement in his organization.

The streets also know that E-40 is good with Ross and that O.G. Roccett is good with MMG.

If you clueless/corny enough to think that a millionaire rapper needs to pay a "Hood-tax" to do a concert in a city like L.A., ATL, MIA, or NY then you need to go read your comic-books and play World of Warcraft on your P.C.
 04-22-2012, 05:49 PM         #235
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
TEFLON DON ‏ @rickyrozay Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Hottest in tha Game..Hoes and Hoe n*ggas scream ya name..

Ross's response maybe?
yeah that's it CB4..Suge is the hoe..he calls ur name out directly..and you respond on twitter with a subliminal...yeah Suge the hoe..
 6 years ago '12        #236
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
yeah that's it CB4..Suge is the hoe..he calls ur name out directly..and you respond on twitter with a subliminal...yeah Suge the hoe..
Suge didnt call nobody out by name, he was led to talk sh*t by hosts trying to instigate sh*t. They asked him about Rick Ross, and he spoke his peace.

What the fu*k you want him to do, hold a press conference? I think we all know who he was talking about. Im sure the question will come up to Ross, see what he says.

My advice would be just let that sh*t go. He dont need them problems with Big Suge.
 04-22-2012, 06:01 PM         #237
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Are you saying that Suge Knight is a Hoe because Diddy and his team is supposedly responsible for the death of Tupac but they havent gotten a scratch or a bruise from Suge since 1996??

If you lose a war to a metro-s3xual like Diddy are you a Hoe or a gangster?

You implicate Diddy in a murder were you supposedly got shot in the head but you aint challenge him to a f!ght or retaliate?

[video - click to view]

When was the last time Akon got jumped, molly-whopped and hospitalized by Goons

When was the last time Ross got shot in Miami and sued Kanye West over the bullett-hole?

When was the last time Diddy got KO'd by a sweet hair-stylist in the streets of his home-town?

Ya'll got a bad habit of worshipping the victims instead of the punishers which leads me to believe that your eyes aint open.
 6 years ago '10        #238
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
next time you see me I'll be dressed like Yuk in the 5 On It remix video(doing the same dance too...)

BOL
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
J Prince doesnt laugh
If u only knew

GollyI'mGully said:
is suge knight gonna have to choke a bish?

Cuffin to whole notha level

fivetreyfour said:

One of my neighbors moms used to work for cook county, every time I used to catch a lil case she would gimme a number to call and that sh*t usually would get pushed over and I would get off that sh*t right at the probable cause hearing. Hit her up like 3-4 times on one or two pus*y a.ss misdemeanor cases and like twice on schedule 1 class 4 felony possession cases. Ain't nothing wrong with keeping someone with the right connects within reach, the thing I can't respect is someone who ACTS like he bout that life and TALKS or RAPS about it, but in actuality the motherfu*ka is a FAKE a.ss gangster that refuses to acknowledge the truth about his past. Had that fat fu*k just came out and said he was a C.O this sh*t woulda been water under the bridge, but to sit there and brush this sh*t aside and keep pretending that you on a Big Meech and Larry Hoover (much love for the Honorable Chairman) level, is a slap in the face for all of us who done came up and lived this here street life. Real recognize real, and dude is faker than a 30 dollar bill...

U Bossed up homie?
 Graftedgenes said:
U can tell who really from the streets and who is really a square trying to pretend.

The Streets know that Suge Knight had real Police/Law enforcement in his organization.

The streets also know that E-40 is good with Ross and that O.G. Roccett is good with MMG.

If you clueless/corny enough to think that a millionaire rapper needs to pay a "Hood-tax" to do a concert in a city like L.A., ATL, MIA, or NY then you need to go read your comic-books and play World of Warcraft on your P.C.
who the fu*k this ralse cheerleader talkin to tho? This fu*kboy already know what it iz

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 04-22-2012 at 07:04 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #239
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 the synthesis said:
The guy who knocked out Suge (some say it was a sucka punch some say it was with a crowbar) got beat up outside a club while Suge sat in the club...There is a video on youtube of him getting chocked out by a white bouncer until he falls asleep.

Also if he is missing i am not sure, who knows? SUge is on 36 month parole so he aint about to get his hands dirty and also caught gun charge around the time that sh*t went down..

Greg The KO Kid (Guy Who Knocked Out Suge Knight) Gets Choked Out By Club Bouncers

i hope this bouncer got fu*ked up

Last edited by keejee; 04-22-2012 at 06:59 PM..
 04-22-2012, 07:03 PM         #240
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Suge didnt call nobody out by name, he was led to talk sh*t by hosts trying to instigate sh*t. They asked him about Rick Ross, and he spoke his peace.

What the fu*k you want him to do, hold a press conference? I think we all know who he was talking about. Im sure the question will come up to Ross, see what he says.

My advice would be just let that sh*t go. He dont need them problems with Big Suge.
not trying to argue with you. simply put Ross a fake cb4 c.o imposter/fraud...Suge's gangsta>>>the cops
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago