Suge Knight - "I will beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #201
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,156 | Props total: 3202 3202
Ross comes to Cali n gets love, Suge goes to miami gets shoot lmao. Suge goes to Vegas gets his boxing skills tested n*ggas not scared of him outside of Cali
 6 years ago '08        #202
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 Michael_Moore said:
I used to think the same until I employed common sense...no one's gonna order ppl to shoot multiple rounds into the passenger seat of a car that YOU'RE driving...
Puff Devil ordered pacs death
 6 years ago '06        #203
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
 freakbucket said:
just because I acknowledge he could probably knock me out, doesn't mean I'm scared of him. If I'm, lets say Rick Ross, he wouldn't be stepping to me, he'd have to step to the other 10 big a.ss n*ggas in front of me...and one of those n*ggas might end Suge's life.
lol... this. But as a man... who claims to be a G.. if suge requests a fade and your staff shoots him... ala gunit/game's man.. then you lose all crediability.

Also.. remember suge made his x girl disapeer... the one that pressed charges that woulda been his 3rd X i believe.

he still got pull with his own set.. just not with all the ru's anymore.

*tangent* you run that website?? ROFLMAO... if so job well done.
 6 years ago '06        #204
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Suge is behind TuPac's death. fu*k a Marion
so were just gonna ignore the fact pac set tripped? .... you probably were a baby when all that went down.

suge had nothing to gain from peeling pac .. specially when he was driving...

yes someone was on a mission that night... but it wasn't suge.

now when big got caught in a twist.... you may be able to argue big reds hand..
 6 years ago '12        #205
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11422 11422
 sunsetnVine said:
lol... this. But as a man... who claims to be a G.. if suge requests a fade and your staff shoots him... ala gunit/game's man.. then you lose all crediability.

Also.. remember suge made his x girl disapeer... the one that pressed charges that woulda been his 3rd X i believe.

he still got pull with his own set.. just not with all the ru's anymore.

*tangent* you run that website?? ROFLMAO... if so job well done.
people forget that people disappear too around Ross.

yall think that sh*t is a game, not saying ross is untouchable at all, but dude has $$$ now.
 6 years ago '08        #206
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 tupacnasfan said:
and suge's devil order biggie's death.
thats tru
 04-21-2012, 05:37 PM         #207
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
doubt it, as long as he calls The Game and Slim Menace before he head out there, he's good

sh*t... Suge Knight pass in L.A. is basically revoked
game cant go to la events cos hes scared of suge
 04-21-2012, 05:40 PM         #208
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Pac were alive BIG would also be alive, that was a revenge attack, an eye for an eye. BIG had the audacity to come over to LA and then rap Long Kiss Goodnight on the radio, thinking Suge is out the way, them boys brought it upon themselves, if we are being real.

The Vegas shooting was no different from the one in LA, only that Suges hitters were way more precise and professional, given they were offduty law enforcement.
 6 years ago '08        #209
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Told n*ggas Rick Ross LA Pass Is Revoked
NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DIDN'T THIS SUGE get beat up in his own city?
 6 years ago '08        #210
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
I used to think the same until I employed common sense...no one's gonna order ppl to shoot multiple rounds into the passenger seat of a car that YOU'RE driving...
Are you sure?

Or was it, noone's going to think Suge ordered it because he was in the car.
 04-21-2012, 05:55 PM         #211
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DIDN'T THIS SUGE get beat up in his own city?
the dude who supposedly sucker punched suge got beat up outside a club couple months later while suge was inside
 04-21-2012, 06:08 PM         #212
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
Are you sure?

Or was it, noone's going to think Suge ordered it because he was in the car.
think about it..dudes emptying clips at night time inside the car that you're driving..inches away from the intended target..now I know Suge's a real one but wtf would logically take a risk like that?....when all he'd really need to do is get pac elsewhere when Suge's no where near the situation....?

basically wtf would I order a hit on someone with me in the car when I could be k!lled as well & risk dealing with the police & 2nd why wouldn't I just have dude lit up behind closed doors somewhere...
 6 years ago '09        #213
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,629 | Props total: 4618 4618
 skillahmang said:
"If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who k!lled Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'"

can't believe he said this sh*t, ive never heard him mention this bullsh*t before...

if so..fu*k diddy..
yeah son its well known Diddy got put that hit out on Pac. sh*ts old news, Diddy was behind the '94 shooting too n Pac said he had proof in the vibe interview he was involved n sh*t. n Pac aint a brotha to jus say that, Diddy was a suspect n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #214
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
think about it..dudes emptying clips at night time inside the car that you're driving..inches away from the intended target..now I know Suge's a real one but wtf would logically take a risk like that?....when all he'd really need to do is get pac elsewhere when Suge's no where near the situation....?

basically wtf would I order a hit on someone with me in the car when I could be k!lled as well & risk dealing with the police & 2nd why wouldn't I just have dude lit up behind closed doors somewhere...
It's possible is it not?
 04-21-2012, 06:50 PM         #215
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
It's possible is it not?
I suppose...if Suge is a complete fu*kin' retard..
 04-21-2012, 07:18 PM         #216
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
You can miss me with the lame sh*t you bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I ain't gotta impersonate nothin, I'm in my 30's and done paid my dues to this street sh*t...survived the 90's indictments when all the folks got locked up in Chicago.

As far as Suge affiliation...I'll still take the side of a cat afflilited and born and raised in Compton over an ex C.O who is in denial over his past and acts like he some kinda boss who really moves weight.

As far as the Police working for Suge...it's a knock now that he had crooked cops on his payroll? I know a few Folks, Lords and Latin Kings that work for Chicago Police to this day...and them dudes is just as grimey as the fools banging on the corners. And I know all about David Mack, who is also affiliated with the bloods and also did a stretch on bank robbery charges. So I really don't see your point bringing this sh*t up...It all boils down to someone who acts like he lives that life and someone who really is about that life. I'm thinking you mad because this sh*t might be hitting a lil to close too home with yourself.
You sound emotional...seems like I struck a nerve.

You 30 years old and from the streets so NOW PROVE IT, post some links up bi*ch-n*gga...because we dont believe you.

I dont take NO sides to keep it 1-hunnid because Im not a groupie-bi*ch, Im a music fan, not a f*ggitt like you thats brainwashed.

Listen you simple bi*ch, Suge Knight had actual Police Officers repping death Row, he had actual Law Enforcement help him murder Biggie so he is just as much a bi*ch as you are.

Now, Rick Ross had a government-Job for a year when he was 19 years old and now he's 30 years old and on the Forbes list which means he had a side-hustle or a vision that made him a multi-millionaire while a gutless bi*ch like you is blogging on a bootleg rap forum about Suge Knight.

you a bi*ch and a broke bi*ch, and your mother is a broke bi*ch that gave birth to a broke bi*ch so its no accident that Boxden is your only outlet to voice your frustrations over being a broke bi*ch. Now am I lying?
 04-21-2012, 07:20 PM         #217
keysersoze0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People need to stop making Pac's murder out to be more than it was. The dude and his death-row/blood affiliated homies stomped out a crip. A few hours later, this aforementioned crip and his crew rolled on Pac and shot up his car. It's as simple as that. Every Blood/Crip in LA know this. The LAPD at the time knew this as well because, in the several weeks immediately following the shooting, as a direct result of the 2Pac slaying, a particularly harsh series of shootings broke out between the Crips and bloods in Compton. My Cousin was born and raised in Compton. He told me back in late 96 that the Crips definitely murked Pac. It was all anyone was talking about in Compton. Again, People need to just accept it and move on.

On the real, People just don't want to accept the fact that someone as consequential as 2pac could have been murdered by someone as inconsequential as Orlando Anderson. But guess what? The world really is that random, chaotic, and unforgiving. Let it go.
 04-21-2012, 07:46 PM         #218
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
This is the problem.

Remember that Suge was fu*king HUGE compared to pac too. It's too risky of a plan and suge is no fool....

compare that to Biggie and puff....both were in different cars...
 04-21-2012, 08:00 PM         #219
DJScribbles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suge needs some xanax!!!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #220
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 Michael_Moore said:
honestly I never believed the suge sh*t...me personally, with my own humble analysis always found the orlando baby anderson theory to be the most likely...whether diddy paid him or one of his a.ssociates prior to doing this is anyone's guess but I think that story makes the most sense...pac beat up a dude, dude wasn't having it...came back smoked him ratatatatatat that's the way it is

but after careful consideration I've reached the conclusion that despite the L's he's taken after the fall of death row, suge>>>>>>>>>>

I truely feel he is a champion of the coloured people, especially those from the hood
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy