Suge Knight - "I will beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross"

most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
85 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-21-2012, 04:40 PM         #201
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Pac were alive BIG would also be alive, that was a revenge attack, an eye for an eye. BIG had the audacity to come over to LA and then rap Long Kiss Goodnight on the radio, thinking Suge is out the way, them boys brought it upon themselves, if we are being real.

The Vegas shooting was no different from the one in LA, only that Suges hitters were way more precise and professional, given they were offduty law enforcement.
 6 years ago '08        #202
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Told n*ggas Rick Ross LA Pass Is Revoked
NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DIDN'T THIS SUGE get beat up in his own city?
 6 years ago '08        #203
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
I used to think the same until I employed common sense...no one's gonna order ppl to shoot multiple rounds into the passenger seat of a car that YOU'RE driving...
Are you sure?

Or was it, noone's going to think Suge ordered it because he was in the car.
 04-21-2012, 04:55 PM         #204
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DIDN'T THIS SUGE get beat up in his own city?
the dude who supposedly sucker punched suge got beat up outside a club couple months later while suge was inside
 04-21-2012, 05:08 PM         #205
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
Are you sure?

Or was it, noone's going to think Suge ordered it because he was in the car.
think about it..dudes emptying clips at night time inside the car that you're driving..inches away from the intended target..now I know Suge's a real one but wtf would logically take a risk like that?....when all he'd really need to do is get pac elsewhere when Suge's no where near the situation....?

basically wtf would I order a hit on someone with me in the car when I could be k!lled as well & risk dealing with the police & 2nd why wouldn't I just have dude lit up behind closed doors somewhere...
 6 years ago '09        #206
MakaveliToDon91 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,220 | Props total: 8025 8025
 skillahmang said:
"If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who k!lled Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'"

can't believe he said this sh*t, ive never heard him mention this bullsh*t before...

if so..fu*k diddy..
yeah son its well known Diddy got put that hit out on Pac. sh*ts old news, Diddy was behind the '94 shooting too n Pac said he had proof in the vibe interview he was involved n sh*t. n Pac aint a brotha to jus say that, Diddy was a suspect n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #207
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
think about it..dudes emptying clips at night time inside the car that you're driving..inches away from the intended target..now I know Suge's a real one but wtf would logically take a risk like that?....when all he'd really need to do is get pac elsewhere when Suge's no where near the situation....?

basically wtf would I order a hit on someone with me in the car when I could be k!lled as well & risk dealing with the police & 2nd why wouldn't I just have dude lit up behind closed doors somewhere...
It's possible is it not?
 04-21-2012, 05:50 PM         #208
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
It's possible is it not?
I suppose...if Suge is a complete fu*kin' retard..
 04-21-2012, 06:18 PM         #209
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
You can miss me with the lame sh*t you bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I ain't gotta impersonate nothin, I'm in my 30's and done paid my dues to this street sh*t...survived the 90's indictments when all the folks got locked up in Chicago.

As far as Suge affiliation...I'll still take the side of a cat afflilited and born and raised in Compton over an ex C.O who is in denial over his past and acts like he some kinda boss who really moves weight.

As far as the Police working for Suge...it's a knock now that he had crooked cops on his payroll? I know a few Folks, Lords and Latin Kings that work for Chicago Police to this day...and them dudes is just as grimey as the fools banging on the corners. And I know all about David Mack, who is also affiliated with the bloods and also did a stretch on bank robbery charges. So I really don't see your point bringing this sh*t up...It all boils down to someone who acts like he lives that life and someone who really is about that life. I'm thinking you mad because this sh*t might be hitting a lil to close too home with yourself.
You sound emotional...seems like I struck a nerve.

You 30 years old and from the streets so NOW PROVE IT, post some links up bi*ch-n*gga...because we dont believe you.

I dont take NO sides to keep it 1-hunnid because Im not a groupie-bi*ch, Im a music fan, not a f*ggitt like you thats brainwashed.

Listen you simple bi*ch, Suge Knight had actual Police Officers repping death Row, he had actual Law Enforcement help him murder Biggie so he is just as much a bi*ch as you are.

Now, Rick Ross had a government-Job for a year when he was 19 years old and now he's 30 years old and on the Forbes list which means he had a side-hustle or a vision that made him a multi-millionaire while a gutless bi*ch like you is blogging on a bootleg rap forum about Suge Knight.

you a bi*ch and a broke bi*ch, and your mother is a broke bi*ch that gave birth to a broke bi*ch so its no accident that Boxden is your only outlet to voice your frustrations over being a broke bi*ch. Now am I lying?
 04-21-2012, 06:20 PM         #210
keysersoze0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People need to stop making Pac's murder out to be more than it was. The dude and his death-row/blood affiliated homies stomped out a crip. A few hours later, this aforementioned crip and his crew rolled on Pac and shot up his car. It's as simple as that. Every Blood/Crip in LA know this. The LAPD at the time knew this as well because, in the several weeks immediately following the shooting, as a direct result of the 2Pac slaying, a particularly harsh series of shootings broke out between the Crips and bloods in Compton. My Cousin was born and raised in Compton. He told me back in late 96 that the Crips definitely murked Pac. It was all anyone was talking about in Compton. Again, People need to just accept it and move on.

On the real, People just don't want to accept the fact that someone as consequential as 2pac could have been murdered by someone as inconsequential as Orlando Anderson. But guess what? The world really is that random, chaotic, and unforgiving. Let it go.
 04-21-2012, 06:46 PM         #211
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
I used to think the same until I employed common sense...no one's gonna order ppl to shoot multiple rounds into the passenger seat of a car that YOU'RE driving...
This is the problem.

Remember that Suge was fu*king HUGE compared to pac too. It's too risky of a plan and suge is no fool....

compare that to Biggie and puff....both were in different cars...
 04-21-2012, 07:00 PM         #212
DJScribbles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suge needs some xanax!!!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #213
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 1024 1024
 Michael_Moore said:
honestly I never believed the suge sh*t...me personally, with my own humble analysis always found the orlando baby anderson theory to be the most likely...whether diddy paid him or one of his a.ssociates prior to doing this is anyone's guess but I think that story makes the most sense...pac beat up a dude, dude wasn't having it...came back smoked him ratatatatatat that's the way it is

but after careful consideration I've reached the conclusion that despite the L's he's taken after the fall of death row, suge>>>>>>>>>>

I truely feel he is a champion of the coloured people, especially those from the hood
 6 years ago '11        #214
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 1024 1024
 keysersoze0 said:
People need to stop making Pac's murder out to be more than it was. The dude and his death-row/blood affiliated homies stomped out a crip. A few hours later, this aforementioned crip and his crew rolled on Pac and shot up his car. It's as simple as that. Every Blood/Crip in LA know this. The LAPD at the time knew this as well because, in the several weeks immediately following the shooting, as a direct result of the 2Pac slaying, a particularly harsh series of shootings broke out between the Crips and bloods in Compton. My Cousin was born and raised in Compton. He told me back in late 96 that the Crips definitely murked Pac. It was all anyone was talking about in Compton. Again, People need to just accept it and move on.

On the real, People just don't want to accept the fact that someone as consequential as 2pac could have been murdered by someone as inconsequential as Orlando Anderson. But guess what? The world really is that random, chaotic, and unforgiving. Let it go.
Interestingly enough, I remember reading some responses in the source from hip hop personalities in reaction to Pac's death, and Cooliio said something along the lines of "Pac had a knack for getting himself into crazy situations (or something like that) and he got himself into a real crazy situation."

I believe it really is as cut and dry as you say it is too, though I wasn't there at the time or anything or living in L.A. at the time.
 6 years ago '07        #215
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,700 | Props total: 6827 6827
no one fears suge knight anymore. dude needs to sit his fat a.ss down
 6 years ago '08        #216
Da_Crew2k9 156 heat pts156
space
space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 3050 3050
 braided_uppimp said:
doubt it, as long as he calls The Game and Slim Menace before he head out there, he's good

sh*t... Suge Knight pass in L.A. is basically revoked
 6 years ago '04        #217
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,284 | Props total: 2125 2125
ive never even been to L.A but if i had to holla at somebody to get a street pass it would be suge before game
 6 years ago '04        #218
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
so first he says 2pac is alive and then he says diddy k!lle tupad...this guy is grabbing for attention cuz he aint relevant anymore
 04-22-2012, 10:03 AM         #219
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Archangel said:
This is the problem.

Remember that Suge was fu*king HUGE compared to pac too. It's too risky of a plan and suge is no fool....

compare that to Biggie and puff....both were in different cars...
when you say it out loud and put yourself in Suge's shoes making the request it sounds even more ridiculous...."iite when you see me pull up by the lights..just start dumpin',try not to hit me"
 04-22-2012, 10:21 AM         #220
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keysersoze0 said:

Most of what you said is true, however the connection to Jimmy Hench, Hatian Jack and Badboy is still there. Hatian Jack was down with the crips over in LA as was Jimmy Hench, these guys had reach. We have people who was in the car with with Orlando saying they were paid to have Pac/Suge merked. We have someone trying to snatch a DR chain, which would have had a high value especially over in NY and with Badboy. Had they taken the chain and avoided a beat down (and Pac was still alive) that chain would most likely have been featured in a Biggy or a affiliates video, which would have made deathrow look foolish. "Badboy took DR's chain, Pac got robbed again ra ra ra". Then we have Orlando at Badboy parties up untill 1998 when he got shot up.

The deathrow chain got Pac k!lled.

Last edited by the synthesis; 04-22-2012 at 10:26 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy