Suge Knight: I'm NOT CONVINCED 2pac is Really Dead

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #141
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Yeah, I do not know all of the circumstances. I know one thing: If Pac is alive, he aint coming back.
 04-20-2012, 07:08 PM         #142
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:RELOADED:. said:
from the bottom of my heart

shut the fu*k up

every thing u have stated in this thread is nonsense....i know whats up ill leave it alone cause it doesnt matter

diddy didnt have sh*t to do with any of it got that jackass?
white boy plzz, u dont know nuttem. Coming with that 'I'd leave it alone' sh*t, like this sh*t happened yesterday. all this is 15+ yrs ago son. This clown came in the thread to comment on something that doesnt matter
 6 years ago '07        #143
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
I can't believe Suge and Puffy never got at eachother after Biggie and Pac got k!lled.
 04-20-2012, 07:28 PM         #144
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's some shady sh*t behind the whole pac death.

But of all the n*ggas to open they mouth and claim pac alive in cuba or some sh*t.....

it had to be suge? come on with that sh*t man..... and I do believe that some conspiracy theory's are true....but the pac is still alive one is bullsh*t. He dead. Let him rest in peace.
 04-20-2012, 07:33 PM         #145
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
I can't believe Suge and Puffy never got at eachother after Biggie and Pac got k!lled.
Puff was suppose to die with BIG that night, Suge did try to get at him, didnt go totally to plan. He had his one opportunity and missed. After that shooting Puff had security up the a.ss as did Snoop, rappers were scared running to Louis Farrakhan, sh*t got real. Certain rappers tried to brush off Pac dying, but when BIG died it hit close to home.

Lucky for the rap game Big Suge was locked up, had he been out on the streets with all that $$$$$$ available to him, a few more rappers would have seen the casket.
 6 years ago '11        #146
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I don't get why Shuk would give the guy who cremated Tupac 3 million dollars? I also don't know why Shuk is curious why the man never came back after that? I mean he has to know some shady stuff went down if he was handing out 3 million. Why is he playing stupid?
 6 years ago '11        #147
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Punonni Donni said:
I noticed that a lot of people ignore the possibility of Tupac faking his death because they saw those fake autopsy photos....A lot of people think those are real.
explain why they are?
 04-20-2012, 07:51 PM         #148
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One more thing. I would actually trust suge over puffy.

A n*gga like puff is the closest thing you will come to seeing the devil on this Earth. Not saying suge innocent but still.
 6 years ago '04        #149
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 Yung Dilla said:
do i think pac is dead? yes i do but i still have a few questions that just don't seem to add up like

why hasn't his moms cashed in on his life insurance policy he left her worth 50 mill that sh*t was still being paid on monthly as of 2010..

Why is the official report saying he was taken by ambulance but that eye witness def said she seen them take him by air support..

The day before pac died the mtv news said pac was in stable condition and talking he's expected to make a full recovery the next day he died.

A few years ago when suge first started saying pac was still alive he hinted that the attack on pac was real but he survived and faked his death and they ''made the guy who tried to k!ll pac fly away in the sky'' (suges words not mine)

Nobody gets cremated a day after they die

His mom was supposed to have two funerals one on the east coast and one on the west

These are just main things that mess with me from time to time
 pdman57 said:

Where'd you hear about the insurance policy?

IMO he's dead and gone but I used to follow all the little theories mostly just because I wished the dude would come back....and there is a lot of sh*t that doesn't make sense that will always have people wondering but I'm sure if you dug hard enough into any death you could find the same....It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for him to do that anyways...doesn't accomplish much especially if you never come back.

Lyrics tell you why... saw his dreams coming true turning his back on the world....

[video - click to view]

Yung Dilla everything you said im still waiting on answers for them because most of those questions are from my list. makes no sense to me. But hey You die a hero, or you live long enough to become the villian.

Last edited by SpyDa; 04-20-2012 at 08:12 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #150
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I still don't understand why suge

Pulled pac down while he was trying to jump in the backseat

Drove the opposite way of the hospital

Told pac to take off his vest earlier

Instead of driving off after the first couple of bullets waited and let them keep firing

Suge is suspicious also the entire accident is missing pieces
 6 years ago '06        #151
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
 pdman57 said:

Where'd you hear about the insurance policy?

IMO he's dead and gone but I used to follow all the little theories mostly just because I wished the dude would come back....and there is a lot of sh*t that doesn't make sense that will always have people wondering but I'm sure if you dug hard enough into any death you could find the same....It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for him to do that anyways...doesn't accomplish much especially if you never come back.
they talked about it around the time she opened that tupac office in ga she just shrugged it off and said ''i don't really need the money right now''
 6 years ago '04        #152
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,014 | Props total: 1903 1903
SOMEBODY needs attention.
 6 years ago '04        #153
dmotto 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
hologram projection whatever hot topic hungry these are the words that come to mind
 6 years ago '06        #154
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
Another thing that people haven't really looked into is the fact that the government helped pac get away lets face it dudes always tried and k!lled him robbed him. Maybe that vegas shooting was the last straw pac was smart i doubt he wanted to stay after getting shot over and over. What if he was in the hospital and called in them feds and pretty much said relocate me do what you gotta do . facial surgery tat removal surgery he's no longer tupac he could be brian from down the street and they used his death as a cover story for it. Relocations happen all the time in the us so it ain't impossible
 6 years ago '06        #155
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
somebody please post the chappelle show 2pac episode that was funny
as hell.
 6 years ago '04        #156
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 .:RELOADED:. said:
from the bottom of my heart

shut the fu*k up

every thing u have stated in this thread is nonsense....i know whats up ill leave it alone cause it doesnt matter

diddy didnt have sh*t to do with any of it got that jackass?
I literally laughed out loud at this!

The full audio of Suge's interview is going to drop soon, keep your eyes open and drop a link when you see it posted somewhere. The internet is going to go nuts!
 04-20-2012, 08:26 PM         #157
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
I still don't understand why suge

Pulled pac down while he was trying to jump in the backseat

Drove the opposite way of the hospital

Told pac to take off his vest earlier

Instead of driving off after the first couple of bullets waited and let them keep firing

Suge is suspicious also the entire accident is missing pieces
Pacs cousin sister said it was to hot to wear a vest in Vegas, he couldnt handle the heat so he left it behind that night, guess he also thought he was safe in Vegas.

Driving the opposite way, Suge don't know Vegas like that, after the car got shot up i guess he panicked, maybe a possibility of the car coming back and firing a few more rounds.

They were caught off guard, you can't think logically in that situation, they didnt know what hit them.

Pac trying to jump in the back seat is what got him k!lled, the bullet bounced up from his leg into his lung, had he stayed in one position he'd probably survived.
 6 years ago '04        #158
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
I got a question nobody has yet to mentioned. Why did Kadafi get popped? i heard he saw everything and when he decided to go and tell he caught one to the dome at his apartment complex....

Truth? Fake??

can someone explain that
 04-20-2012, 08:33 PM         #159
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
I got a question nobody has yet to mentioned. Why did Kadafi get popped? i heard he saw everything and when he decided to go and tell he caught one to the dome at his apartment complex....

Truth? Fake??

can someone explain that
Napoleon's (Outlawz) cousin accidentally shot and k!lled Kadafii while they were drunk playing with a gun.
 6 years ago '04        #160
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Wow, I didnt realize we were still in 1997.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy