Suge Knight: I'm NOT CONVINCED 2pac is Really Dead

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Orlando uncle already admitted surge was supposed to die also but they pulled up to pac side of the car and they found the car because some bi*ches was screaming pac name
 6 years ago '11        #42
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 cowlersleycowle said:
If Pac was alive there is no way in hell he could have kept his location so secret. If he was alive after Vegas you can put your last dollar on him getting sniped out by the government
they ain't letting a loud mouth activist n*gga like Pac come back
PAC is smart.Dont underestimate the Goat before Godfather 50.

PAC hid himself in plain sight.He might've gotten a bit of surgery.
 6 years ago '09        #43
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
I noticed that a lot of people ignore the possibility of Tupac faking his death because they saw those fake autopsy photos....A lot of people think those are real.
 6 years ago '06        #44
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
Did anyone listen to the interview because some dudes on another forum are claiming that suge also said puffy had something to dude with 2pac getting shot that night
 04-20-2012, 01:41 PM         #45
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
Orlando uncle already admitted surge was supposed to die also but they pulled up to pac side of the car and they found the car because some bi*ches was screaming pac name
these hoes will get you k!lled forreal

had they pulled up on suges side who knows how shtyy would have turned out
 04-20-2012, 01:41 PM         #46
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Brah stop proving your lack of knowledge. NO THEY COULDN"T. No shooter could purposely graze someone in the cheek without causing any other damage while shooting out the window of a car in a sporadic pattern. You're just being retarded right now.
I look beyond what we were told, I bet you believe everything the Government tells you and that Jesus is white. I look at situations from all angles.The explanation just doesn't cut it for me. I admit the shooters comment may be off but there are trained shooters which is why the Government could also be a part of this as Pac had aspirations to go into politics and said so in his last interview.
 04-20-2012, 01:42 PM         #47
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Xaiv said:
Did anyone listen to the interview because some dudes on another forum are claiming that suge also said puffy had something to dude with 2pac getting shot that night
Suge has always claimed subliminally Puff was behind Pacs murder...well Puffs "associates"/ "security"i.e The Black Mafia.
 04-20-2012, 01:43 PM         #48
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well no sh*t he just performed at coachella
 04-20-2012, 01:45 PM         #49
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At worst if Pac is alive he is bed bound and in a wheelchair, missing some organs, unable to speak..

however i believe he is dead, pac could have been kept alive, but it would have meant him living like a zombie for the rest of his life, eating and drinking through a pipe
 6 years ago '04        #50
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 Im Soo Special said:
yall read his lyrics, u heard about the 7 day theory, theory

all i know is a couple things are a coincidence, but then some things are just clearly planned. life just doesn't work that way
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Why you think PAC started using the Makaveli moniker?The real Machiavelli faked his own death and came back up in this bi*ch styling.

2014 will be the year that PAC returns Suge all ready know the deal.
He never faked his own death. That is untrue. The real one that is.
 6 years ago '06        #51
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
 the synthesis said:
Suge has always claimed subliminally Puff was behind Pacs murder...well Puffs "associates"/ "security"i.e The Black Mafia.
Yeah I can believe it. People want to believe they got it all figured out and that it was just some
internal west coast gang sh*t. But I always thought it could have been deeper than that. Ie puff or henchmen people murkin 2pac
 6 years ago '04        #52
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3824 3824
 Young Hov said:
3 million dollars?

you got hustled
you know that 3 million dollars then was a lot more than it is now.....
 6 years ago '07        #53
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462

[video - click to view]

04-20-2012, 01:51 PM         #54
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
But we all know that didn't happen.
Only the one's there that night know exactly what happened, find it funny that Kadafi was the only one willing to speak to police and was gunned down a month later by Napolians' cousin.Napolian has since left rap.
 6 years ago '04        #55
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 Im Soo Special said:
haaha

wat bugged me out was the helicopter theory. helicopter theory? wasn't no helicopter... yea i thought so too but according to this lady.... and wats crazy i read about this helicopter before youtube even existed so i thought it was b.s... its not

then you got

im just sayin, helicopter going to rukahs(shakur), new mexico... on sept 14th. maybe she was wrong, maybe she wasn't. but we aint see no photos since that one with him in the car with suge
You laughing, go and watch the left eye documentary. She was "missing" for a while too but was really hiding out in Honduras if I'm not mistaken. Somewhere in south america.
 6 years ago '08        #56
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Pos said:

6 years ago '04        #57
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,214 | Props total: 2214 2214
 vickfan said:

you watch too many movies
no one says "graze me with a bullet"

they aren't that accurate
Exactly. I don't think people have ever fired guns before. There is no way to be that accurate firing that many shots that fast. Also i don't know what guns were used but most bullets spin coming out of the barrel, helps with accuracy, and a side effect of that spinning is that the bullet once it hits a person; it could bounce all over the place inside the persons body. Now you think someone would really take the chance of that happening? Get shot in the shoulder and the bullet comes out of you d!ck? Nobody is risking that.
 6 years ago '11        #58
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 Ghost Writer said:
Bro I haven't heard that same old dumb sh*t since I was in middle school. It has been proven retarded 100 times. Faking his own death, was a very minor part of Makkivelli's fame. That's like saying you named your kid Tupac cause you want him to go to Art School.
Wait so you're saying that someone faking they own death is not a big deal?Thats a very big deal and the possibility of PAC using that nickname beacasue he wanted to fake his own death is much more than some random naming they child PAC becasue they want they kid to go to art school.Your comparison makes no sense.

To be honest so many dots connect that I'm spooked whenever I look into the PAC is alive theory.I don't want to argue this sh*t.

I'll rather discuss how the government wanted PAC dead and Suge set PAC up, which he did.

Last edited by BLUE$; 04-20-2012 at 02:14 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #59
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21233 21233
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

yea it says "im watching the road cause im driving"

now the look on pacs face.... thats a different story...
 6 years ago '11        #60
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Put it this way even if pac is alive we will never know its been 16 years he would have came out by now the n*gga almost 50 years old
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago