(April '12) Ether: The Lowest Blow, 50 Cent's SMOOTH Magazine Cover.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
44 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,978 | Props total: 1568 1568
mmg don't want it with 50

50 is so disrespectful
 6 years ago '07        #122
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
who bumped this
 6 years ago '11        #123
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 438 438
 Hotboy1982 said:
Me personally, and this is coming from a guy who has a "baby momma" that sh*t wasn't ether at all, it was a lame move. Let me explain- the only way it would have been ether is if RR was still with her, and professed his love for her or claiming her, and none of that was the case. I have a baby momma- we are not on speaking terms per se, and the only time we talk is when it's about my daughter. She has tried to do many things to either make me look bad or jealous or to try to get me to come back to her by using s3x or trying use my daughter as leverage-none of which has worked. Most baby mommas will do literally ANYTHING, short of signing their soul to the devil, to get back at their baby's fathers especially if he is moved on and doing good without her. So, all Tia, a typical bird, saw was a chance to get back at Ross and was willing to do anything with anyone to do it. The problem was, it didn't work simply because RR like most baby fathers that dont fu*k with their baby mommas, don't care; heck the child dont care either cause all they see is that getting some free sh*t from a famous babysitter that they can bring to their friends to, but still remain loyal to their "real" father. My daughter used to do the same thing, take whatever stuff the so-called "new daddy" would give them, and then come back and tell me about me and proclaimed " you're still my daddy" and we laughed about it. The point is, that act made Fif look like a desperate lame who apparently forgotten the baby momma rules of the streets, and RR did the smart thing but ignoring it and staying on his grind. Yes, we can all agree that Fif has more money than all his adversaries but to count this beef as an actual win under his name is a bit much.
^
 6 years ago '11        #124
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,703 | Props total: 1572 1572
Damn he wit ya kid ROSS

I thought ya body count was in the double digits
 6 years ago '07        #125
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,293 | Props total: 6393 6393
 6 years ago '04        #126
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,831 | Props total: 2036 2036
idk man... imo ross won and so did 50 and so did the baby mama and the kid. i see no L's here. rozay prolly fu*kin one of my exes and 50 prolly fu*kin another one of my exes. ya never know... but to remedy that possibility...get fresh, new, more, pus*y
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
110 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
43 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
60 comments
1 day ago