(April '12) Ether: The Lowest Blow, 50 Cent's SMOOTH Magazine Cover.

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-20-2012, 06:36 PM         #101
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
talking about a n*gga lose

ross kids are on the money team
 6 years ago '11        #102
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,313 | Props total: 20041 20041
Grafted is a fu*kin clown. he was getting sonned on his facts so he had to bring up the black/white argument.

dudes the complete contradiction of what MLK was preaching
 6 years ago '04        #103
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,754 | Props total: 11546 11546
 Tybigbigguy said:
Dude please bring up good points not this racist sh*t cuz their white people involved with every album
lmao every album has to be mastered by a white person....

you would be listening to some sh*tty a.ss quality music without the mastering process..

6 years ago '04        #104
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
Eh, I skimmed through the back and forths and haven't noticed anyone saying the obvious. Rather you agree with the fact that Ross should care or not, it's all about public perception/image. Can't have the mother of your children, chillin' with the dude you're beefing with, cheesing in pictures with your son. You all can play the whole, "That's my old chick, don't care what she does", if you want to...your kid is now involved....I swear, 80% of the internet is just a plethora of thugged out super pimps, void of any emotions......
i mentioned the bigger ether was the kid, not the ex girl...you must of skimmed past that...but ill take im part of the 20%...
 04-20-2012, 07:14 PM         #105
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillahmang said:
lmao every album has to be mastered by a white person....

you would be listening to some sh*tty a.ss quality music without the mastering process..

Not necessarily mastered by a white person but a white person would be involved at one point
 6 years ago '04        #106
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 Tybigbigguy said:
Not necessarily mastered by a white person but a white person would be involved at one point
i was agreeing with you...

but actually from what ive heard there are only two major companies that handle mastering...

that everybody sends there sh*t to...

i would imagine most of the employees being white old men who been in the industry for a minute..

there was a video once online of an old dude mastering drakes first album.. pretty sure theres only handful of people who do it...its not like engineering or mixing. not that many people have it on lock.
 6 years ago '07        #107
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
I DONE DID IT AGAIN
 6 years ago '04        #108
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29656 29656
lol dudes do anything to keep 50 relevant in BX...

yall should write books on your stanism.... A Thread A Day
 6 years ago '12        #109
PrimeLamboJr. 163 heat pts163
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 7344 7344
That Khaled sh*t Was Scary As fu*k Imagine How Easy His Mom Could Have Gotten Murked.
 6 years ago '12        #110
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,161 | Props total: 11466 11466
Im not sure if people know that thisis50 viewers sent that video with 50's mom, fans of his, who didnt know him, said they knew where Khaleds mom works.

Also, that s3xtape with his BM, was bought by 50 from some dude who made it a couple years earlier.

Now yall better chill before I buy all your Baby mamas fur coats. Im serious.
 04-22-2012, 06:19 PM         #111
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

That coward is good at going at women and kids but Black Child stabbed the sh*t out of him and nothing happened, Jimmy Henchman murked his boy Lodi Mack and there wasnt no retaliation, shot up
Tony Yayo Mamma house too and they bowed down.

Them G-Unit dudes been victims their entire careers which is why they get so much love on Blogs were other victims can relate to them.
 04-22-2012, 06:34 PM         #112
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
And let's not forget the murder of Israel Ramirez Busta's own Bodyguard.
and hasn't been solved in 6 years.
Well once Busta Rhymes signed to Aftermath and a.ssociated himself with G-Unit you knew it was only a matter of time before somebody became a victim.

You can victimize the dudes without fear of retaliation so people feel free to attack them.
 04-22-2012, 08:24 PM         #113
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me personally, and this is coming from a guy who has a "baby momma" that sh*t wasn't ether at all, it was a lame move. Let me explain- the only way it would have been ether is if RR was still with her, and professed his love for her or claiming her, and none of that was the case. I have a baby momma- we are not on speaking terms per se, and the only time we talk is when it's about my daughter. She has tried to do many things to either make me look bad or jealous or to try to get me to come back to her by using s3x or trying use my daughter as leverage-none of which has worked. Most baby mommas will do literally ANYTHING, short of signing their soul to the devil, to get back at their baby's fathers especially if he is moved on and doing good without her. So, all Tia, a typical bird, saw was a chance to get back at Ross and was willing to do anything with anyone to do it. The problem was, it didn't work simply because RR like most baby fathers that dont fu*k with their baby mommas, don't care; heck the child dont care either cause all they see is that getting some free sh*t from a famous babysitter that they can bring to their friends to, but still remain loyal to their "real" father. My daughter used to do the same thing, take whatever stuff the so-called "new daddy" would give them, and then come back and tell me about me and proclaimed " you're still my daddy" and we laughed about it. The point is, that act made Fif look like a desperate lame who apparently forgotten the baby momma rules of the streets, and RR did the smart thing but ignoring it and staying on his grind. Yes, we can all agree that Fif has more money than all his adversaries but to count this beef as an actual win under his name is a bit much.
 04-22-2012, 09:05 PM         #114
chodestealer187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy1982 said:
Me personally, and this is coming from a guy who has a "baby momma" that sh*t wasn't ether at all, it was a lame move. Let me explain- the only way it would have been ether is if RR was still with her, and professed his love for her or claiming her, and none of that was the case. I have a baby momma- we are not on speaking terms per se, and the only time we talk is when it's about my daughter. She has tried to do many things to either make me look bad or jealous or to try to get me to come back to her by using s3x or trying use my daughter as leverage-none of which has worked. Most baby mommas will do literally ANYTHING, short of signing their soul to the devil, to get back at their baby's fathers especially if he is moved on and doing good without her. So, all Tia, a typical bird, saw was a chance to get back at Ross and was willing to do anything with anyone to do it. The problem was, it didn't work simply because RR like most baby fathers that dont fu*k with their baby mommas, don't care; heck the child dont care either cause all they see is that getting some free sh*t from a famous babysitter that they can bring to their friends to, but still remain loyal to their "real" father. My daughter used to do the same thing, take whatever stuff the so-called "new daddy" would give them, and then come back and tell me about me and proclaimed " you're still my daddy" and we laughed about it. The point is, that act made Fif look like a desperate lame who apparently forgotten the baby momma rules of the streets, and RR did the smart thing but ignoring it and staying on his grind. Yes, we can all agree that Fif has more money than all his adversaries but to count this beef as an actual win under his name is a bit much.
good points
 6 years ago '07        #115
space
space
who bumped this
 6 years ago '10        #116
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
Forgot bout this
 6 years ago '11        #117
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
As much as I think 50 is trash... This sh*t was cold blooded!
 6 years ago '07        #118
space
space
 05-11-2012, 12:20 AM         #119
hiphopjunkee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy thing is thats when all that 50 n ross beef was going on. whether those pics took place before or during/ it doesnt matter anyway because ross dont want anything to do with 50 if it was real. but if it was some publicity stuff then ross won. but i dont doubt 50 at all.
 5 years ago '07        #120
space
space
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy