(April '12) Ether: The Lowest Blow, 50 Cent's SMOOTH Magazine Cover.

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-19-2012, 11:23 PM         #81
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
With all them deals u mentioned ross is yet to make what 50 made in 2009

Since the beef 50 won a grammy for crack a bottle

he had the highest viewed VH1 show of all time with his behind the music

He won an Ascap award last night for down on me

Started his SK charity thats doing great

Whites love 50-Cent because he's signed to a white-rapper and dates white-women, he does interracial s3x-scenes with white women in his movies and has never released a solo album without a white artist on it.

50-Cents frequent collaborations with multiple white artists and his frequent acknowledgment of white bloggers like Keenan Cahill and Pruanne2Forever have made him highly popular amongst the Caucasion demographic online.



50-Cent will always be popular online were his core fan base reside.


50-Cents Mixtapes didn't even make it to DatPiff or LiveMixtape, he prolly has to release them off Facebook.


If you are a rapper or human in 2012 wearing G-Unit clothing or footwearThen you are a big big fool.
 6 years ago '05        #82
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
How u going to talk about 50? U would still be listening to JA rule if it wasn't for 50.

Gangsta grillz , new York city edition.
 6 years ago '11        #83
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1193 1193
 Grimey Jr. said:
we really gon act like the Crack A Bottle Grammy was for Fif?


lets keep this sh*t real, that was the first single Em had dropped in a minute from a new album. the whole world was waitin on Em for new material, hip hop had gone 5 years without its great white hope in the spotlight, and the industry was eager to put him back on once he returned. Fif just happened to be featured on the single
Yeah lets keep it real

Who's the better rapper? 50 or Ross?
Who has a classic?
Who ran a period of rap?


You can say Ross is running it right now but everyone knows thats not true

All i ever see in these 50 vs Ross arguments is whose more successful at this moment rap wise. Never anything about skill.
50 might not be the most lyrical but he's a far better rapper than Ross.

No one's impressed by these ross lines
Bottom line is 50 is still the better rapper and the Big 10 proved it.
All Ross has is an ear for beats, thats the only reason people in the "streets" fu*k with him cause he is good whip music, nothing lyric wise.
 04-20-2012, 12:09 AM         #84
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
we really gon act like the Crack A Bottle Grammy was for Fif?


lets keep this sh*t real, that was the first single Em had dropped in a minute from a new album. the whole world was waitin on Em for new material, hip hop had gone 5 years without its great white hope in the spotlight, and the industry was eager to put him back on once he returned. Fif just happened to be featured on the single
So 50 should have won grammy's for other sh*t
 04-20-2012, 12:12 AM         #85
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Whites love 50-Cent because he's signed to a white-rapper and dates white-women, he does interracial s3x-scenes with white women in his movies and has never released a solo album without a white artist on it.

50-Cents frequent collaborations with multiple white artists and his frequent acknowledgment of white bloggers like Keenan Cahill and Pruanne2Forever have made him highly popular amongst the Caucasion demographic online.



50-Cent will always be popular online were his core fan base reside.


and u really think datpiff and livemixtapes wouldn't want to premiere a 50 mixtape :lachen001:



50-Cents Mixtapes didn't even make it to DatPiff or LiveMixtape, he prolly has to release them off Facebook.


If you are a rapper or human in 2012 wearing G-Unit clothing or footwearThen you are a big big fool.
Dude please bring up good points not this racist sh*t cuz their white people involved with every album
 6 years ago '05        #86
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Grafted, I reccommend you go find a job. U sound broke.
 04-20-2012, 12:42 AM         #87
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
Dude please bring up good points not this racist sh*t cuz their white people involved with every album
It's called demographics not racism, it's peoples perception.

People like to feel like they are a part of your movement.


Last edited by Graftedgenes; 04-20-2012 at 11:26 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #88
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1193 1193
 Graftedgenes said:
LoL, you filthy little f*ggitt bi*ch, the cancer in your mothers brea$t has affected your bi*chassness.


Demographics ain't "racism" you fat pathetic bi*ch, it's how you sell records based on statistics you idiotic bi*ch.


Labels strategically put white artists on rap albums in order to cross-market their artists and in hopes that the cross-over POP demographic who are the BUYING demographic supports the project.

You ignorant f*ggit, you don't put Nicole Sherzinger on a rap album because she makes good music, you put her on your album so POP f*gs like you and your aids-infested little sister will buy the sh*t....are you groupies so fu*king stupid that you don't understand the manipulation behind record sales? You a fat dumb bi*ch.

[video - click to view]

 04-20-2012, 10:21 AM         #89
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
LoL, you filthy little f*ggitt bi*ch, the cancer in your mothers brea$t has affected your bi*chassness.


Demographics ain't "racism" you fat pathetic bi*ch, it's how you sell records based on statistics you idiotic bi*ch.


Labels strategically put white artists on rap albums in order to cross-market their artists and in hopes that the cross-over POP demographic who are the BUYING demographic supports the project.

You ignorant f*ggit, you don't put Nicole Sherzinger on a rap album because she makes good music, you put her on your album so POP f*gs like you and your aids-infested little sister will buy the sh*t....are you groupies so fu*king stupid that you don't understand the manipulation behind record sales? You a fat dumb bi*ch.





[pic - click to view]

 04-20-2012, 10:28 AM         #90
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That doesn't really even make sense cuz a lot of these rappers are more popular then some of the pop artists

i'm sorry i ethered u i know your hurt
 6 years ago '08        #91
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
Fifty ethered the hell out of Ross, I'm hurt for him.
 04-20-2012, 10:40 AM         #92
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROKKYROK said:
Fifty ethered the hell out of Ross, I'm hurt for him.
lmao yea be hurt for a n*gga that's currently the number 1 rapper right now...you know the world and real n*ggaz don't have love for "HOES"
 6 years ago '05        #93
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
i dont even know what this topic really about but Ja rule is dat n*gga forreal, 50 made a good dude look bad, and that aint cool
 6 years ago '07        #94
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
Yea 50 went in on ross, but musically aint nobody fu*king with 50 no more, whereas CO ROSS He one of the hottest in the game and MMG making moves.

The biggest ether recently was henchman on yayo... n*gga did him dirty.
 6 years ago '05        #95
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$10,230 | Props total: 8825 8825
Eh, I skimmed through the back and forths and haven't noticed anyone saying the obvious. Rather you agree with the fact that Ross should care or not, it's all about public perception/image. Can't have the mother of your children, chillin' with the dude you're beefing with, cheesing in pictures with your son. You all can play the whole, "That's my old chick, don't care what she does", if you want to...your kid is now involved....I swear, 80% of the internet is just a plethora of thugged out super pimps, void of any emotions......
 6 years ago '04        #96
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5336 5336
That shyt was ether , he had his baby moms on there talking mad shyt bout him , and then took his SON , this mans NAMESAKE , to play .. cmon .. forget the baby moms thing, just focus on the son angle , shyt was down right disrespectful ..
 6 years ago '12        #97
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11377 11377
 MemphBleek05 said:
Eh, I skimmed through the back and forths and haven't noticed anyone saying the obvious. Rather you agree with the fact that Ross should care or not, it's all about public perception/image. Can't have the mother of your children, chillin' with the dude you're beefing with, cheesing in pictures with your son. You all can play the whole, "That's my old chick, don't care what she does", if you want to...your kid is now involved....I swear, 80% of the internet is just a plethora of thugged out super pimps, void of any emotions......
Its a lot of people who percieve it as lame though. Made her look bad, I thought I heard she was recently regretting it.
 04-20-2012, 05:42 PM         #98
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Its a lot of people who percieve it as lame though. Made her look bad, I thought I heard she was recently regretting it.
The E-squares and wannabes thought it was "frigging awesome" but the streets, the industry, and us normal people seen that it was a lame attempt from a desperate rapper.


When you come from the Hood, and you come from the Block and you understand the etiquette of the Streets you don't involve women and children in your beefs.


When you involve women and children in your beefs it makes you look like a bi*ch and a coward so you might get a pat on the back from Internet nerds but nobody else outside of that demographic will respect your moves.


Look at both artists and there rap-careers since the beef.


50-Cent is getting dissed by wrinkly old white women like Chelsea Handler and singing white Techno DJ's like Pauly D from reality shows because that's his fan base and the people who support is music and movement.


Rick Ross is being embraced by the streets and the rappers who cater to the streets, he's signing up&coming artists who represent HipHop culture and not Techno-Pop culture.
Ross fan base reflects our community: the music and movement.





So us normal dudes is like; okay you took his ex-bi*ch shopping and babysat his kid while your baby-mama said you tried to murder your son and you got convicted for violence against women at your concert....ya BFF Floyd Mayweather gotta do 90 days for domestic abuse because he beat his BM in front of his kids??



LOL, geeks/nerds pick the worst heroes and eventually ruin the reps
of the men they Stan for.
 04-20-2012, 06:04 PM         #99
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
The E-squares and wannabes thought it was "frigging awesome" but the streets, the industry, and us normal people seen that it was a lame attempt from a desperate rapper.


When you come from the Hood, and you come from the Block and you understand the etiquette of the Streets you don't involve women and children in your beefs.


When you involve women and children in your beefs it makes you look like a bi*ch and a coward so you might get a pat on the back from Internet nerds but nobody else outside of that demographic will respect your moves.


Look at both artists and there rap-careers since the beef.


50-Cent is getting dissed by wrinkly old white women like Chelsea Handler and singing white Techno DJ's like Pauly D from reality shows because that's his fan base and the people who support is music and movement.


Rick Ross is being embraced by the streets and the rappers who cater to the streets, he's signing up&coming artists who represent HipHop culture and not Techno-Pop culture.
Ross fan base reflects our community: the music and movement.





So us normal dudes is like; okay you took his ex-bi*ch shopping and babysat his kid while your baby-mama said you tried to murder your son and you got convicted for violence against women at your concert....ya BFF Floyd Mayweather gotta do 90 days for domestic abuse because he beat his BM in front of his kids??



LOL, geeks/nerds pick the worst heroes and eventually ruin the reps
of the men they Stan for.
your probably one of those n*ggas from the hood that's scared to go outside
 6 years ago '04        #100
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
avatar space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1393 1393

[pic - click to view]



i see what you did there

[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]



Last edited by EKEK; 04-20-2012 at 06:29 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy