(April '12) Ether: The Lowest Blow, 50 Cent's SMOOTH Magazine Cover.

most viewed right now
 52
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
 Eagles All Day said:
Bx is full of clowns...they look at everything BUT the music ...they just can't accept the fact that Ross is making better music right now and it's eating away at their souls
50 stans just cant accept that their mans in a slump.. Got dudes running around wild making panic threads
 6 years ago '04        #62
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,749 | Props total: 13747 13747
 Eagles All Day said:
Yea...calling a guy ugly, saying he doesn't get any bi*ches, looks like a rat, and hes gay is some real sh*t


When KRS already made an album called Blueprint
First, Biggie's ya man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big
d!ck sucking lips, why not you let the late, great veteran live

Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearing Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase
You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pus*y, a Stan
I still whip your a.ss, you thirty-six in a karate class
You Tae-bo hoe, tryna' work it out, you tryna' get brolic?

Foxy got you hot 'cause you kept your face in her puss
What you think, you getting girls now 'cause of your looks?

Compared to Beans you wack
And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame
You a.ss, went from Jaz to hanging with Kane, to Irv, to Big
And, Eminem murdered you on your own sh*t
You a d!ck-riding f*ggot, you love the attention
Queens n*ggas run you n*ggas, ask Russell Simmons

Wanted to be on every last one of my classics
You pop sh*t, apologize, n*gga, just ask Kiss








p.s. ima big jay fan, im a big ugk fan, im a big nas fan, im a big 50 cent fan but i just like to show you how your favorite rapper can be put in their place. just like 50 cent. to me how big of a clown are you to even catch feelings to hate on a dude you dont know???
 6 years ago '11        #63
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,344 | Props total: 11108 11108
 1LynguisticMind said:

[pic - click to view]



Ross must have been furious, lots of chicken wings eating that day
 1LynguisticMind said:
GraftedVagene......

Repped for hilarity
 6 years ago '08        #64
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15540 15540
 skillahmang said:
When KRS already made an album called Blueprint
First, Biggie's ya man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big
d!ck sucking lips, why not you let the late, great veteran live

Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearing Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase
You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pus*y, a Stan
I still whip your a.ss, you thirty-six in a karate class
You Tae-bo hoe, tryna' work it out, you tryna' get brolic?

Foxy got you hot 'cause you kept your face in her puss
What you think, you getting girls now 'cause of your looks?

Compared to Beans you wack
And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame
You a.ss, went from Jaz to hanging with Kane, to Irv, to Big
And, Eminem murdered you on your own sh*t
You a d!ck-riding f*ggot, you love the attention
Queens n*ggas run you n*ggas, ask Russell Simmons

Wanted to be on every last one of my classics
You pop sh*t, apologize, n*gga, just ask Kiss








p.s. ima big jay fan, im a big ugk fan, im a big nas fan, im a big 50 cent fan but i just like to show you how your favorite rapper can be put in their place. just like 50 cent. to me how big of a clown are you to even catch feelings to hate on a dude you dont know???
Who said I wasn't a fan of nas? Just pointing out the fallacies In your argument. I don't hate anyone, I'm just calling it how I see it. 50 cent is the one who made it popular to sh*t on rappers for having sales, now that I'm doing thy same thing I'm the bad person? 50 cent hated on ja rule for making them pop records, what's he go and do? Make 21 questions, amusement park, candy shop etc


Last edited by Eagles All Day; 04-19-2012 at 05:43 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #65
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,749 | Props total: 13747 13747
 Eagles All Day said:
Who said I wasn't a fan of nas? Just pointing out the fallacies In your argument. I don't hate anyone, I'm just calling it how I see it. 50 cent is the one who made it popular to sh*t on rappers for my having sales, now that I'm doing thy same thing I'm the bad person?
YES, lol you are a bad person. cus 50 cent puts a face to it and he went approached half of these dudes.

im not tryna be bias, illl admit 4/19/2012 rick ross is releasing some better music then 50 cent. do i think he is authentic no, which i believe is important.

but the thread isn't 50 vs rick ross who is better. the thread is: was the smooth magazine one of the lowest blows? i agreed, you could of dissagreed and kept it movin. but instead your correcting peoples grammar and e-thuggin in here?? for what.

and your argument is because 50 cent did it is ok? you see the logic?

thats like me jumping off a building, cus 50 cent was doing it. so it was ok.

im done. but i will continue to bring some fairness to these debates. im here to jalen rose you skip bayless internet, i wish i was a rapper billy bad azzez
 6 years ago '09        #66
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,407 | Props total: 2301 2301
This was the lowest blow. He never spoke fam's name again after this.



[pic - click to view]






[video - click to view]

 04-19-2012, 05:50 PM         #67
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:
At least HOv has come out with a decent album in the last year

The last time 50 was hot I was in high school

Couldn't even go gold three years ago
Bisd is gold tho
 6 years ago '08        #68
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15540 15540
 Im Soo Special said:
ok you wanna talk music

how ross got more rappers on his own sh*t than how many rappers exist in the world

or the fact he cant make a hit record without somebody already more popular than him on it

please dont go that route. and u got ugk as ya avi u dudes k!ll me
What's wrong with having rappers on your sh*t? Nighas k!ll me acting like Ross is the first ever to do it.

Hustlin wasnt a hit record, push it wasn't a hit record n*ggas still banging his mixtape in their rides while that trash 50 put out didn't get no shine

What does having one of the greatest groups in my Avy have to do with anything you fu*kkng clown
 6 years ago '08        #69
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15540 15540
 skillahmang said:
YES, lol you are a bad person. cus 50 cent puts a face to it and he went approached half of these dudes.

im not tryna be bias, illl admit 4/19/2012 rick ross is releasing some better music then 50 cent. do i think he is authentic no, which i believe is important.

but the thread isn't 50 vs rick ross who is better. the thread is: was the smooth magazine one of the lowest blows? i agreed, you could of dissagreed and kept it movin. but instead your correcting peoples grammar and e-thuggin in here?? for what.

and your argument is because 50 cent did it is ok? you see the logic?

thats like me jumping off a building, cus 50 cent was doing it. so it was ok.

im done. but i will continue to bring some fairness to these debates. im here to jalen rose you skip bayless internet, i wish i was a rapper billy bad azzez
Well you just admitted your a f*ggot...I'm here to discuss music not gossip like bi*ches

Imma let my dude mega ride out on your hoe a.ss

I'm sick of gossipping bithces and n*ggaz who gossip like bi*ches
 6 years ago '09        #70
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
@ that way of thinking.. That bi*ch is the one looking dumb whoring herself to 50 not Ross. Ross stayed quiet cause he didnt give a fu*k about what that scornful bi*ch did.. So 50 took pics with his kids.. He probably bought them ice cream and gifts too. Its not like he beat or abused them..

I swear yall must be in middle school
man stfu with ur bias a.ss living in florida
 04-19-2012, 06:26 PM         #71
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I studied the Art of War.

When you engage in warfare you have objectives and goals.
What can rap-warfare benefit a rapper when he goes to warfare with another rapper:



Lets look at the rap-careers of 50-Cent & Rick Ross since they had their beef:



Popularity
Records sold
Endorsments
Money earned/Net Worth

Peer respect, awards, accolades and achievements.


Lets compare Maybach Music Group to G-Unit Records.



Whos HOT and whos NOT.......



You can take a woman shopping and baby-sit a mans kids but at the end of the day how did it benefit you?


Think on that one a bit and then holla at me.
 04-19-2012, 07:08 PM         #72
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
I studied the Art of War.

When you engage in warfare you have objectives and goals.
What can rap-warfare benefit a rapper when he goes to warfare with another rapper:



Lets look at the rap-careers of 50-Cent & Rick Ross since they had their beef:



Popularity
Records sold
Endorsments
Money earned/Net Worth

Peer respect, awards, accolades and achievements.


Lets compare Maybach Music Group to G-Unit Records.



Whos HOT and whos NOT.......



You can take a woman shopping and baby-sit a mans kids but at the end of the day how did it benefit you?


Think on that one a bit and then holla at me.
Don't be fooled with what grafted just brought up

Ross released 3 singles that all flopped

50 released an album cut that charted while ross's single i love my bi*ches flopped

Popularity

Show me a ross concert on youtube that has 60k people there


[video - click to view]


Even musically Ross's most buzzed track 'Stay Schemin' only has 1 million views on youtube compared to a cut from 50's mixtape 'Put your hands up' has 6 million views

Endorsements

u can't be serious

Money earned/Net Worth

They both earned the same thing last year according to forbes and do u wanna really compare net worths

Lets compare Maybach Music Group to G-Unit Records.

Let's compare G-unit records has 6 platinum albums compared to Maybach Music Group that doesn't even have 1 gold album

Peer respect, awards, accolades and achievements.

What awards? what achievements?
 6 years ago '04        #73
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,663 | Props total: 9630 9630
 Graftedgenes said:
I studied the Art of War.

When you engage in warfare you have objectives and goals.
What can rap-warfare benefit a rapper when he goes to warfare with another rapper:



Lets look at the rap-careers of 50-Cent & Rick Ross since they had their beef:



Popularity
Records sold
Endorsments
Money earned/Net Worth

you do know 50 got half of that right?

worldwide he is more popular since bx is making that more of an issue now
money earned/net worth. he is worth more than ross

i don't follow endorsements enough so i wouldn't know

but you're basically doing what 50 stans used to do. Use random stats to prove something
 6 years ago '04        #74
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,015 | Props total: 308 308
 Ant McQueen said:


I was gonna say something similar. If Ross was still with this chick while all of this " Ether " had taken place then it would have been fu*ked up, but they weren't together anymore so it doesn't really mean much. A scorned woman is liable to say or do anything to be spiteful.

Just my opinion.
True but rick ross still too a lost as a man...won music wise tho. I a.ssume he dont claim the kid cuz aint no way imma just let my child be a pawn in some baby mamma bs.
 6 years ago '07        #75
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,912 | Props total: 5156 5156
G-unit foot soldiers having a circle jerk over something that happen years ago
 04-19-2012, 08:13 PM         #76
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
you do know 50 got half of that right?

worldwide he is more popular since bx is making that more of an issue now
money earned/net worth. he is worth more than ross

i don't follow endorsements enough so i wouldn't know

but you're basically doing what 50 stans used to do. Use random stats to prove something
I Studied the Art of War by Sun Tzu.


The war was initiated by Rick Ross in 2009 when he dropped "Mafia Music" (1/20/2009).


From 2009-2012 Maybach Music Group:

"Custom Cars & Cycles" 20K
"Self Made Vol 1" 200K
"Ambition" 400K
"Deeper than Rap" = 450K
"Teflon Don" = 700K


Additions to Maybach Music Group from 2009-2012

Wale
Stalley
Omarion
Meek Mill
Duce Poppi
D.J. Scream
Teedra Moses
Maybach Dice
Audra the Rapper
(BeatBillionaire, Aonebetz)


Endorsements from 2009-2012

Nike
Ciroc
Reebok
Wingstop*


________________________


Poor Ross got nominated for his first Grammy after the beef, got Hottest MC of the year by MTV after the beef, Source magazine Man-of-the-Year twice after the beef, and was a guest on some of the biggest HipHop albums from 2009-2012 after the beef.


Dude, now that I put a few things into perspective isn't it obvious that Ross lost the war dude, omg, dude it's like omg dude its frigging obvious now that Fiddy won dude.



....oh I forgot to post Fiddy's accomplishment in the rap industry since the beef..somebody post em' up.


Last edited by Graftedgenes; 04-19-2012 at 08:18 PM..
 04-19-2012, 08:52 PM         #77
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
Don't be fooled with what grafted just brought up

Ross released 3 singles that all flopped

50 released an album cut that charted while ross's single i love my bi*ches flopped

Popularity

Show me a ross concert on youtube that has 60k people there



Even musically Ross's most buzzed track 'Stay Schemin' only has 1 million views on youtube compared to a cut from 50's mixtape 'Put your hands up' has 6 million views

Endorsements

u can't be serious

Money earned/Net Worth

They both earned the same thing last year according to forbes and do u wanna really compare net worths

Lets compare Maybach Music Group to G-Unit Records.

Let's compare G-unit records has 6 platinum albums compared to Maybach Music Group that doesn't even have 1 gold album

Peer respect, awards, accolades and achievements.

What awards? what achievements?
Grafted would never reply to this
what a ****.
 04-19-2012, 09:23 PM         #78
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't be fooled with what that G-Unit kid just brought up

50-Cent hasnt released a single that didn't flop since 2007 when he linked up with the POP mousekateer Justin Timberlake.


50 released "Outlaw", "Girls gone Wild" & "I'm on it", that's his music and musical direction.

Popularity

Show me a 50-Cent concert on YouTube from the last couple years that got Love.




Even musically 50-Cent most buzzed track couldn't get fans to DL his mixtape which is why none of them exceeded 200K.


Endorsements

Anybody seen wearing G-Unit clothing is mocked and scorned.

Money earned/Net Worth

They both earned the same thing last year according to forbes and the main difference is that one of them is a platinum-selling artist earning the same as a Gold selling artist.

Lets compare Maybach Music Group to G-Unit Records.

G-unit got their last Gold/Platinum plaque the year Game left in 2005, MMG got one in 2010

Peer respect, awards, accolades and achievements.


Some rappers are on the rise and some are on the decline.
 04-19-2012, 09:33 PM         #79
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
I Studied the Art of War by Sun Tzu.


The war was initiated by Rick Ross in 2009 when he dropped "Mafia Music" (1/20/2009).


From 2009-2012 Maybach Music Group:

"Custom Cars & Cycles" 20K
"Self Made Vol 1" 200K
"Ambition" 400K
"Deeper than Rap" = 450K
"Teflon Don" = 700K


Additions to Maybach Music Group from 2009-2012

Wale
Stalley
Omarion
Meek Mill
Duce Poppi
D.J. Scream
Teedra Moses
Maybach Dice
Audra the Rapper
(BeatBillionaire, Aonebetz)


Endorsements from 2009-2012

Nike
Ciroc
Reebok
Wingstop*


________________________


Poor Ross got nominated for his first Grammy after the beef, got Hottest MC of the year by MTV after the beef, Source magazine Man-of-the-Year twice after the beef, and was a guest on some of the biggest HipHop albums from 2009-2012 after the beef.


Dude, now that I put a few things into perspective isn't it obvious that Ross lost the war dude, omg, dude it's like omg dude its frigging obvious now that Fiddy won dude.



....oh I forgot to post Fiddy's accomplishment in the rap industry since the beef..somebody post em' up.
With all them deals u mentioned ross is yet to make what 50 made in 2009

Since the beef 50 won a grammy for crack a bottle

he had the highest viewed VH1 show of all time with his behind the music

He won an Ascap award last night for down on me

Started his SK charity thats doing great
 04-19-2012, 09:38 PM         #80
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Don't be fooled with what that G-Unit kid just brought up

50-Cent hasnt released a single that didn't flop since 2007 when he linked up with the POP mousekateer Justin Timberlake.


50 released "Outlaw", "Girls gone Wild" & "I'm on it", that's his music and musical direction.

Popularity

Show me a 50-Cent concert on YouTube from the last couple years that got Love.




Even musically 50-Cent most buzzed track couldn't get fans to DL his mixtape which is why none of them exceeded 200K.


Endorsements

Anybody seen wearing G-Unit clothing is mocked and scorned.

Money earned/Net Worth

They both earned the same thing last year according to forbes and the main difference is that one of them is a platinum-selling artist earning the same as a Gold selling artist.

Lets compare Maybach Music Group to G-Unit Records.

G-unit got their last Gold/Platinum plaque the year Game left in 2005, MMG got one in 2010

Peer respect, awards, accolades and achievements.


Some rappers are on the rise and some are on the decline.
The only track he officially released was outlaw so the other tracks don't count

The Big 10 mixtape wasn't released on datpiff or livemixtape it was on his facebook page which is the only link he promoted so u lose with that if it was so unpopular why did all his videos for the mixtape have over 1 million views

Endorsements - who is endorsing ross, not 1 person rocks reeboks in 2012

peer respect - if your a rapper and u would prefer to be in ross shoes instead of 50's your a fool
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy