The Walking Dead - Comic Book Series Discussion Thread {*SPOILERS*}

most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
60 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
McDouble is 'cheapest and most nutritious food in human history'
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose my dude hate it had to be him
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Holding Lavar's Ball's
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,176 | Props total: 46 46
 MosDefinition said:
i dont think its a decoy. BUUUUT if rick is doing this as a ploy to draw them out that could be a great twist.

Also upon further review of the last couple of pages and reading other reviews it does appear rick sees them hiding on the roof waiting to attack Alexandria
do you agree rick will die soon?
 5 years ago '04        #62
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,537 | Props total: 2975 2975
 Infamous2o1x said:
do you agree rick will die soon?
Nah i dont see it.

before the tv show yeah i could have seen him k!lling rick off even though hes said in the past the book is about rick but i think for the forseeable future rick carl and michonne especially are safe
 5 years ago '10        #63
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
Nah i dont see it.

before the tv show yeah i could have seen him k!lling rick off even though hes said in the past the book is about rick but i think for the forseeable future rick carl and michonne especially are safe
hope your right... did you see the link i posted though? check out one of the covers... looks crazy... and i aint talking about the one with rick standing alone above all them dead people
 5 years ago '04        #64
Tastemaker331 41 heat pts41
space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 3516 3516
 wolfpack32 said:
I have a hard time believing Rick is really that stupid to leave like that when danger is on their doorstep. And if it does go down the way it's leading on to be, I'm disappointed.

My thought for the 100th issue is maybe them leaving is a decoy. They know somewhere, somehow the other camp is watching them, so there going
To wait for them to attack, and once they do, Rick and everyone in the van, and maybe other members from hilltop will attack from behind while their busy going at it with the members Inside.
just a thought
honestly man, if that sh*t happened, that would be my last time reading the book
some major changes have to happen to keep sh*t interesting
if your scenario happened, it would be kinda boring. it'd make it seem like Rick's camp is on some super sh*t, you know what im saying? n*ggas gotta take Ls every now and then
 5 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
i dont think its a decoy. BUUUUT if rick is doing this as a ploy to draw them out that could be a great twist.

Also upon further review of the last couple of pages and reading other reviews it does appear rick sees them hiding on the roof waiting to attack Alexandria
i just peeped that
 5 years ago '11        #66
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 ErnieB said:
honestly man, if that sh*t happened, that would be my last time reading the book
some major changes have to happen to keep sh*t interesting
if your scenario happened, it would be kinda boring. it'd make it seem like Rick's camp is on some super sh*t, you know what im saying? n*ggas gotta take Ls every now and then

Yea, i still feel some important people are going to die and some crazy sh*t will go down. But they have to throw some kinda twist at us, because the straight forward scenario will be whack.
 5 years ago '11        #67
wolfpack32 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Anyone got any thought on this?
 5 years ago '04        #68
space
space
one day till issue 100

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #69
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
one day till issue 100

[pic - click to view]

it comes out tomorrow? so we "kind of" get an idea of where they are headed i guess...
 5 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
it comes out tomorrow? so we "kind of" get an idea of where they are headed i guess...
just read it im completely disappointed in how contrived this whole thing is now. in no way shape or form should what have happened happened period

there were better ways to do it and they had the opportunity when abe got k!lled and eugene was captured to pull the same thing off

instead they wanted to give us a dumbass reason for rick glen and company to leave

and glen ends up with his head bashed in for it
 5 years ago '04        #71
space
space
^im not gonna read your post but if you read it online, please hook me up
 5 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
just read it im completely disappointed in how contrived this whole thing is now. in no way shape or form should what have happened happened period

there were better ways to do it and they had the opportunity when abe got k!lled and eugene was captured to pull the same thing off

instead they wanted to give us a dumbass reason for rick glen and company to leave

and glen ends up with his head bashed in for it
i just finished reading it
i got high as hell while the file was downloading. i was excited as sh*t
but man this issue was supreme trash. i was hyped up for NOTHING

I knew off the bat ( ) that one of the original characters was going to get murked. and im pretty sure how the next issue will go as well

and the whole sh*t with Negan just feels like some refurbished Governer bullsh*t
but @ having his boys run a train on Carl.

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 07-11-2012 at 10:13 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #73
space
space
spoilers forgotten boys?
 5 years ago '10        #74
space
space
where did you guys read it?

i just read it and im not happy with how they did what they did but i do think its about to get crazy... i cant believe they did what they did im just at a loss for words really. this is just too much

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 07-11-2012 at 01:46 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
where did you guys read it?

i just read it and im not happy with how they did what they did but i do think its about to get crazy... i cant believe they did what they did im just at a loss for words really. this is just too much
downloaded it from another forum
but you had to know it was coming man. not the particular character, but you know that they had to knock off someone just to keep sh*t from being stale (which didnt help)
 5 years ago '10        #76
space
space
 ErnieB said:
downloaded it from another forum
but you had to know it was coming man. not the particular character, but you know that they had to knock off someone just to keep sh*t from being stale (which didnt help)
yeah i knew it was coming and it has to happen from time to time but jesus they just offed abraham for no reason now this? i dont know man i just dont know what the hell is going on. he needs to release this more then once a month cause this is getting pathetic waiting on a little a.ss comic every month... now i have to wait til aug 15 to find out how the group handled what just happen and we all know issue 101 is just gonna be a huge cliff hanger somehow
 5 years ago '10        #77
space
space
maggie is gonna have blood on her hands in a few issues...
 5 years ago '07        #78
kyhoopsgoat 398 heat pts398 OP
space
space
$17,866 | Props total: 2540 2540
Here is some posts from another board I read on...

BX's reaction?

Glenn's death scene was more gut-wrenching than Michonne mutilating the Governor. This is saying a lot.

Holy hell Glenn's gone. I mean, the guy hasn't really been doing anything for quite a while now, but still. Literally Rick's oldest friend in the series, not counting Carl. I was actually expecting Carl to die this issue, but perhaps that would screw the rest of the series up too much. Really interesting to see where they're going from this. It will certainly mean the following issues are going to feel a lot less secure.

I was surprised by Kirkman's comment in the letters column that the series hasn't even reached it's half-point yet. I know the series is supposed to be never-ending, but I can't really imagine there being enough material to mine for another ten years. Pretty excited about the following few issues, though.

Did anybody ever expect that Lucille was going to be a human, like a hero to Rick's group? Lucille did k!ll Glenn...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #79
space
space
Im probably in the minority but I dont really feel any sort of way about him getting murked
It was brutal as fu*k though
But thats probably because I just want some big changes
 5 years ago '11        #80
wolfpack32 
space
space
Damn man!

[spoiler - click to view]

sh*t had me like
[pic - click to view]

Did see that coming though. And thats the problem. They need to throw
[spoiler - click to view]

in there ASAP.

Last edited by wolfpack32; 07-11-2012 at 02:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
One of my new favorites....
33 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If you'd smash how many times would you do so?
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So since FOX watches Boxden...
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside site has cool vintage tees to wear under your denim jacket this spring
102 comments
18 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 26 - Muslim Ban? Terrorist Who Killed Man In NYC Was Practicing Fo..
63 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
I said it must be the ass 'cause it ain't ya face.
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 26 - Melania Trump refuses to sleep in the same bed as her husband
83 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find? (Part 2)
462 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy