The Walking Dead - Comic Book Series Discussion Thread {*SPOILERS*}

most viewed right now
 94
one of the prettiest girls iíve known since junior high school..
139 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Cardi B Disses Nicki Minaj
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Poot & Bodie Reunited (Pic)
96 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 39
NBA LeBron the worst defender in the NBA this season
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '09        #341
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,313 | Props total: 2729 2729
I think they said she went with Ezekiel.
 3 years ago '07        #342
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,282 | Props total: 4802 4802
That sh*t was nice... them whisperers thought they was get the homie Jesus


Ended up like please don't k!ll me
 3 years ago '04        #343
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 4610 4610
 Aleandroid said:
Do you guys think they'll add Jesus to the show? A lot of talk about negan but I don't see too many people talk about casting Jesus
they are going to have to have to k!ll off a bunch of people before

they are already adding morgan back they added father gabriel

the cast is due to lose a few more people soon
 3 years ago '06        #344
droid3000 1005 heat pts1005
space
avatar space
space
$26,968 | Props total: 27411 27411
 knowTHEledge said:
Did they ever say what happened to Michonne?
Nah Bro, I'm guessing she's just off on her own
 3 years ago '07        #345
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,730 | Props total: 4519 4519

[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '04        #346
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,288 | Props total: 10283 10283
and just like that, im bored with the series again -_-
 3 years ago '10        #347
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,024 | Props total: 379 379
"you fu*king fu*kwads can go fu*k yourselves!"

Carl bout to become negan junior up in here. gonna be fu*king that girl in the cell next to him soon enough.


Last edited by llpooh; 12-11-2014 at 09:44 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #348
droid3000 1005 heat pts1005
space
avatar space
space
$26,968 | Props total: 27411 27411
 Tastemaker331 said:
and just like that, im bored with the series again -_-
wouldnt say bored but i get what you mean. that reveal was pretty anticlimactic

the random conflict at the end
 3 years ago '04        #349
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,288 | Props total: 10283 10283
 llpooh said:
"you fu*king fu*kwads can go fu*k yourselves!"

Carl bout to become negan junior up in here. gonna be fu*king that girl in the cell next to him soon enough.
that is something that Negan would say

 Aleandroid said:
wouldnt say bored but i get what you mean. that reveal was pretty anticlimactic

the random conflict at the end
when those parents started shouting, I knew how the issue was going to end back to the predictable sh*t. hopefully it leads to something bigger. maybe a situation that will force a character to go to extreme measures. that's the only way that they can redeem this predictable subplot.
 3 years ago '04        #350
Merdock12 
space
avatar space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 281 281
Just found this thread. Glad to know there are some true comic fans on here. I just read the last issue and I think I'm like you guys. The drama within the communities seems kind of unnecessary. It's kind of like "hey, shouldn't we just be happy to be alive?", but instead they are getting mad about kids acting dumb.

I hope the whisperers bring it though. Like if they could bring a herd to the Hilltop and then you truly have a large scale battle and we get to see some of the defensive tactics they have devised to protect themselves.


Also have you guys seen this:

[video - click to view]



It's by The Screen junkies who are the guys who do Honest Trailers. I think they make some good points regarding the TV show.
 3 years ago '04        #351
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 4610 4610
 Merdock12 said:
Just found this thread. Glad to know there are some true comic fans on here. I just read the last issue and I think I'm like you guys. The drama within the communities seems kind of unnecessary. It's kind of like "hey, shouldn't we just be happy to be alive?", but instead they are getting mad about kids acting dumb.

I hope the whisperers bring it though. Like if they could bring a herd to the Hilltop and then you truly have a large scale battle and we get to see some of the defensive tactics they have devised to protect themselves.


Also have you guys seen this:


It's by The Screen junkies who are the guys who do Honest Trailers. I think they make some good points regarding the TV show.

its society reverting back to normal but the edge of imminent death is still there. these people lived through 4 years of starvation people dying around them every day sleeping with one eye open then a biker gang going to war with them

they got used to a certain life and trying to go back to normal is kinda wierd in the world that rick has created because that edge of it could all fall apart at any moment is there
 3 years ago '04        #352
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 4610 4610
 Tastemaker331 said:
and just like that, im bored with the series again -_-
i dont get that its building up towards something again

thats the thing about the comics if you dont read the trades and just read it issue by issue it could get dull for some people
 3 years ago '07        #353
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,282 | Props total: 4802 4802
Issue was meh but next issue it looks like we'll see the whisperers start plotting on the hilltop tho
 3 years ago '06        #354
droid3000 1005 heat pts1005
space
avatar space
space
$26,968 | Props total: 27411 27411
this edition was incredibly uneventful, im just curious if that chick is serious or is she fuking with carls head...

oh, and jesus kissed a dude
 3 years ago '04        #355
Merdock12 
space
avatar space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 281 281
 MosDefinition said:
i dont get that its building up towards something again

thats the thing about the comics if you dont read the trades and just read it issue by issue it could get dull for some people
I agree with you man. I'm not an issue-to-issue guy typically, as the month wait between issues can be difficult to deal with, especially with long arcs.

and also Aleandroid, did Jesus not kiss that other guy back before All Out War? I thought I remember he and his buddy that find Rick's group were a couple...

Anyways I think I remember reading Jesus is showing up in the show soon.
 3 years ago '10        #356
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,024 | Props total: 379 379
 Aleandroid said:
this edition was incredibly uneventful, im just curious if that chick is serious or is she fuking with carls head...

oh, and jesus kissed a dude
Yeah, kinda dull. Last issue was "we can k!ll maggie", this issue "we can k!ll her and Carl"
Im guessing Maggie and Carl are about to k!ll all of them soon. you know, for the greater good, fu*k all that we can be better sh*t. they should know better by now.

I think the girl thats locked up is playing Carl honestly. time will tell.
 3 years ago '06        #357
droid3000 1005 heat pts1005
space
avatar space
space
$26,968 | Props total: 27411 27411
 Merdock12 said:
I agree with you man. I'm not an issue-to-issue guy typically, as the month wait between issues can be difficult to deal with, especially with long arcs.

and also Aleandroid, did Jesus not kiss that other guy back before All Out War? I thought I remember he and his buddy that find Rick's group were a couple...

Anyways I think I remember reading Jesus is showing up in the show soon.
nah he didnt kiss a dude but he did cuddle with one guy and read him a story. that was our first indication that hes gay. honestly his character being gay literally adds nothing to story so i still dont get the need for it
 3 years ago '06        #358
droid3000 1005 heat pts1005
space
avatar space
space
$26,968 | Props total: 27411 27411
them walker biitches are freaky as fuk
 3 years ago '04        #359
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,881 | Props total: 1925 1925
 Aleandroid said:
them walker biitches are freaky as fuk

[spoiler - click to view]

 3 years ago '10        #360
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,024 | Props total: 379 379
Maggies dumb a.ss should have known better. Doubt she dies though. pus*y getting Carl and Jesus probably gonna k!ll em all.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Video inside A seizure happened in multiplayer VR and no one knew what to do
26 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
olivia lua is the 5th pornstar to die in the past 3 months
78 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Jan 19 - Artificial Intelligence Recreates Images From Inside The Huma..
27 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Holly Luyah With Them Childbearing Hips!
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Enes Kanter out there throwin shots
43 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Ya man Tinashe 69 need a dna test
78 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Which One You Picking?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Four of the most notorious gangs in Africa
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy