The Walking Dead - Comic Book Series Discussion Thread {*SPOILERS*}

most viewed right now
 157
NBA *SHOTS FIRED* DRAYMOND GREEN DISSES THE HOUSTON ROCKETS AHEAD OF THE GAME ..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 151
Image(s) inside Tyrone looking for boonk
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside Instagram clowning boosies pants
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
ROSS babymom about to expose him for some bullsh-t..
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #221
droid3000 971 heat pts971
space
avatar space
space
$25,660 | Props total: 24064 24064
negan maybe i a nutjob but i respect for giving spencer the business like that (even though spencer was partially right about rick)
 4 years ago '04        #222
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$24,831 | Props total: 4169 4169
 Aleandroid said:
negan maybe i a nutjob but i respect for giving spencer the business like that (even though spencer was partially right about rick)
he realized early that spencer would have stabbed him in the back at least with rick he knows hes probably plotting something but for the time being it hes allowing it because he thinks he will beat rick anyway
 4 years ago '06        #223
droid3000 971 heat pts971
space
avatar space
space
$25,660 | Props total: 24064 24064
rick is clearly out gunned and out matched by negan. i totally underestimated this guy but rick was an idiot for jumping the gun on the ambush, he let his rage cloud his judgement and i wont be surprised if hes k!lled next issue (i think they can do that right?)
 4 years ago '07        #224
kyhoopsgoat 416 heat pts416 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,527 | Props total: 4201 4201
 4 years ago '04        #225
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$24,831 | Props total: 4169 4169
 Aleandroid said:
rick is clearly out gunned and out matched by negan. i totally underestimated this guy but rick was an idiot for jumping the gun on the ambush, he let his rage cloud his judgement and i wont be surprised if hes k!lled next issue (i think they can do that right?)
another great issue and this whole negan arc is starting to not just take shape butn end up as one of the best in the comic

how dare any one doubt kirkman da gawd
 4 years ago '06        #226
droid3000 971 heat pts971
space
avatar space
space
$25,660 | Props total: 24064 24064
 MosDefinition said:
another great issue and this whole negan arc is starting to not just take shape butn end up as one of the best in the comic

how dare any one doubt kirkman da gawd
youre probably right
 4 years ago '12        #227
brandonx12 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 479 479
The four communities are about to go to war
 4 years ago '09        #228
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,033 | Props total: 2357 2357
I been out for months, is it really wortg keeping up with anymore?
 4 years ago '04        #229
Tastemaker331 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$38,955 | Props total: 8843 8843
 29 26 said:
I been out for months, is it really wortg keeping up with anymore?
Wait a month or two. Otherwise you'll get pissed off
 4 years ago '06        #230
droid3000 971 heat pts971
space
avatar space
space
$25,660 | Props total: 24064 24064
n*gga said hes rubbed his d!ck on Lucille this guy is definitely of his rocker


Last edited by droid3000; 08-14-2013 at 02:28 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #231
kyhoopsgoat 416 heat pts416 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,527 | Props total: 4201 4201
 Aleandroid said:
n*gga said hes rubbed his d!ck on Lucille this guy is definitely of his rocker

[pic - click to view]



Negan >>>
 4 years ago '07        #232
kyhoopsgoat 416 heat pts416 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,527 | Props total: 4201 4201
115 was weak, but that Tyreese Special...
 4 years ago '06        #233
droid3000 971 heat pts971
space
avatar space
space
$25,660 | Props total: 24064 24064
 Akira Son Bio said:
Negan is so funny at times you really can't hate him. More vicious than the Governor, but not as much of a as*hole
he burned a dudes face for boning his own wife....
 4 years ago '10        #234
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$1,992 | Props total: 311 311
 kyhoopsgoat said:
115 was weak
Yep, if the other 11 chapters are as dull as that one. Its gonna be a long 6 months. Im glad they have moved to 2 books a month, but all that really means is there will be more dull filler chapters to come. I know 115 was the set up for this 12 issue arc, but come on, sh*t was boring. I have confidence it will end well though.
 4 years ago '07        #235
kyhoopsgoat 416 heat pts416 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,527 | Props total: 4201 4201
 Akira Son Bio said:
Negan is so funny at times you really can't hate him. More vicious than the Governor, but not as much of a as*hole
 Aleandroid said:
he burned a dudes face for boning his own wife....
 Akira Son Bio said:
forgot about that. fu*k it, he might be my favorite character out the comic so far.
Don't get me wrong, Negan is by far my favorite character, but I don't know if he can be considered more vicious than The Governor at this point in time...

The Governor would k!ll and cut up civilians then feed them to zombies, he cut off Rick's hand, he r*ped Michonne multiple times, he then threw Michonne in the zombie arena, he decapitated Tyreese, he also k!lled Axel, Patricia, Billy, Hershel, Alice, Lori, and Judith.

All Negan has done iis burn half of Mark's face off with a hot iron and he k!lled Glenn and Spencer.

 llpooh said:
Yep, if the other 11 chapters are as dull as that one. Its gonna be a long 6 months. Im glad they have moved to 2 books a month, but all that really means is there will be more dull filler chapters to come. I know 115 was the set up for this 12 issue arc, but come on, sh*t was boring. I have confidence it will end well though.
I am hoping it picks up, like you said this was all just the set up for the next 11 issues.

Did you check out the Tyreese special edition?
 4 years ago '05        #236
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,192 | Props total: 12865 12865
Does the comic touch on why the zombies are bleeding from their eyes or is that show-specific?
 4 years ago '04        #237
Tastemaker331 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$38,955 | Props total: 8843 8843
 Y.G. said:
Does the comic touch on why the zombies are bleeding from their eyes or is that show-specific?
that was strictly for the show
 4 years ago '04        #238
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,274 | Props total: 1081 1081
 Y.G. said:
Does the comic touch on why the zombies are bleeding from their eyes or is that show-specific?
yea thats only in the tv show so they can waste time not showing any action
 4 years ago '04        #239
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,274 | Props total: 1081 1081
the worst part about the tv show was creating daryl instead of using tyrese
 4 years ago '07        #240
kyhoopsgoat 416 heat pts416 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,527 | Props total: 4201 4201
Issue 117 was solid...

I am going to be really upset when Negan dies and I think his days are numbered. Just give him an epic death at the hands of Carl or Rick, not Walkers or Holly.

No matter if he survives this volume or not he will easily go down as one of the most talked about characters in the series.

Kirkman needs to give us some of his backstory at some point.

Another thought, does anyone think Jesus could be the actual leader of the Saviors?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
195 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
228 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 43
Article inside Pharrell Shares More Secrets From His Legendary Skincare Routine
152 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
#nation:
35 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
71 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
52 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Jorja
11 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL American Patriot Wearing Stand For The Anthem Shirt Pictured Sitting On Fl..
105 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy