The Walking Dead - Comic Book Series Discussion Thread {*SPOILERS*}

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Carmelahabibi is a bad bi-ch!!!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Female Middle School Teachers Run The Fade Apparently After Running Out..
82 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #201
BorrachoRenfro 1 heat pts
space
space
$293 | Props total: 79 79
I caught up with all 106 issues leading up to 107. This one was kinda a throwaway. But next issue should def. be off the chain. I will give the comic a pass for issue 107. Negan is awesome, but I get the feeling that he will go down next issue. Can't let him get away with what he did the Glenn.
 4 years ago '06        #202
droid3000 915 heat pts915
space
space
$24,162 | Props total: 17725 17725
i thought the episode was kinda pointless until the end

the cover of 108

[pic - click to view]

and a for show watchers: how you feel about the walking dead going a completely different route than the comics? i actually enjoyed matching up the show with the comics but it seems like that ship sailed awhile ago
 4 years ago '10        #203
Akira Son Bio 211 heat pts211
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 13132 13132
Not a bad issue. Enjoyed it more than the season premier.

[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #204
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 51 51
 Akira Son Bio said:
Not a bad issue. Enjoyed it more than the season premier.

[spoiler - click to view]

Rick didnt k!ll the Gov... he is gonna k!ll Negan though.
 4 years ago '06        #205
1-MC 
space
space
$970 | Props total: 36 36
 Aleandroid said:
and a for show watchers: how you feel about the walking dead going a completely different route than the comics? i actually enjoyed matching up the show with the comics but it seems like that ship sailed awhile ago
Even though Kirkman said he doesn't want the show to be like the comic, I wish it had. But I guess they'd have to be in HBO or Showtime to stay true to the book. It baffles me how completely different The Governor from the book to the show are. The one on the show is God awful. They're the complete opposite from each other. Do y'all think that Tyreese's group will join Rick's group during the showdown? It makes sense. For me to somewhat enjoy this snorefest of a show, I'm thinking of it as a "Different universe." But it's still nothing special lol.

Issue 108 was good. It seems like Negan's going to be k!lled off sooner than I expected. I wish it won't, because he's one of my favorite characters in the book.
 4 years ago '05        #206
Rockstar718 63 heat pts63
space
space
$10,147 | Props total: 7455 7455
comics been slow since carl hopped out the car n shot up negan's people, waiting a month an issue is anticipation enough, these past 2 filler issues only to now see whats going to happen to Carl hasn't done anything for me except make me want to wait another 100 issues before i start reading again
 4 years ago '06        #207
1-MC 
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
comics been slow since carl hopped out the car n shot up negan's people, waiting a month an issue is anticipation enough, these past 2 filler issues only to now see whats going to happen to Carl hasn't done anything for me except make me want to wait another 100 issues before i start reading again
I don't see the past 2 issues as being "Filler." More like, characters being developed. It may be a little slow, but not as slow as the show haha.
 4 years ago '06        #208
space
space
 1-MC said:
Even though Kirkman said he doesn't want the show to be like the comic, I wish it had. But I guess they'd have to be in HBO or Showtime to stay true to the book. It baffles me how completely different The Governor from the book to the show are. The one on the show is God awful. They're the complete opposite from each other. Do y'all think that Tyreese's group will join Rick's group during the showdown? It makes sense. For me to somewhat enjoy this snorefest of a show, I'm thinking of it as a "Different universe." But it's still nothing special lol.

Issue 108 was good. It seems like Negan's going to be k!lled off sooner than I expected. I wish it won't, because he's one of my favorite characters in the book.
tbh i could do without some of the violence that they have in the comics but i will agree with that Governor in the show is completely different from the comics. theyve left out a ton of shiit that would be far more interesting than what they have going on in the show now; however i still continue to watch

as for 108, i enjoyed it quite a bit. the whole "lord sovereign", "kingdom" shiit had me dying. rick had the wtf face the whole time jesus was trying to explain him what was going on

king ezekiel and his tiger>>>>>
 4 years ago '04        #209
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$24,237 | Props total: 3502 3502
part of the reason im starting to hate this show being popular is its created new fans of the comic who call character development boring or slow

this comic is about the characters and developing them we learned a hell of alot the last few issues about negan and his group and even characters that we sort of forgot about are developing laying the seeds for future subplots

what i would suggest people who find it boring to do is wait 10 months between issues then pick up the trades
 4 years ago '07        #210
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

new reader to the comics...i'm on volume 3...no spoilers please
 4 years ago '10        #211
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 265 265
 Pistol Peter said:
no spoilers please
You really shouldnt come in here then, SPOILERS is clearly marked in the thread title and not a single fu*k will be given if you get spoiled.

Let the Slaughter begin!

PING PONG n*ggaZ!

MOTHERfu*kING PING PONG!!!!!!

sh*t was comedy gold.
 4 years ago '09        #212
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,676 | Props total: 1851 1851
^lol at the ping pong too... I was like, oh sh*t, some sh*t gonna go down... and then it was ping pong.
 Aleandroid said:
tbh i could do without some of the violence that they have in the comics but i will agree with that Governor in the show is completely different from the comics. theyve left out a ton of shiit that would be far more interesting than what they have going on in the show now; however i still continue to watch

as for 108, i enjoyed it quite a bit. the whole "lord sovereign", "kingdom" shiit had me dying. rick had the wtf face the whole time jesus was trying to explain him what was going on

king ezekiel and his tiger>>>>>
And fu*king agree. Don't say none of this sh*t in the official show thread or they'll be pissed off. When the show started taking it's own path instead of following the comics, the majority of bx readers were saying, I like it, I like not knowing what will happen. And look where we're at now.

Govenor's soft, rick's a bi*ch, Tyreese is not even in the group or Rick's best friend so we are not going to get his epic goat death scene.

And I disagree with it having to be on hbo to do this show right... They've basically slaughtered zombies every which way thus far, I think the show could've been done right.
 4 years ago '06        #213
1-MC 
space
space
 29 26 said:

And I disagree with it having to be on hbo to do this show right... They've basically slaughtered zombies every which way thus far, I think the show could've been done right.
True. Only to a certain extent. I highly doubt they'll show Michonne taking apart The Governor like she did in the book. I want an explanation from anyone as to WHY the fu*k that guy was chosen for the Governor and why he is depicted the complete opposite from the one in the book. And Andrea's a bi*ch..I don't see her being Rick's Sharpshooter either. Guess that's what they have Darryl for.
 4 years ago '09        #214
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
^You and me are on the same page bro, Andrea was badass... it's a dam shame. Could possibly still be the shooter if they k!ll off darryl and somehow that will lead to Merle sacrificing himself, but at this point I'm almost ready to turn my back on the show.

And back to the comics, I still think everything is going too good right now and everythings coming together too easy... I think there's a chance that Jesus will be there for betrayal. I mean, they started making there own bullets, they joined ez's gang, so numbers won't be that much of an issue anymore, they got an insider that knows negan's 'weakness'...

It's coming along too convenient for me...
 4 years ago '04        #215
Tastemaker331 41 heat pts41
space
space
$38,060 | Props total: 5258 5258
every link that ive tried links me to a file with nothing but blank pictures
can someone hook me up with a link?
 4 years ago '10        #216
Akira Son Bio 211 heat pts211
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 13132 13132
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

new reader to the comics...i'm on volume 3...no spoilers please
Okay

Laury has twins, Shaun comes back as a zombie, the Governor lives then dies by the hands of Carl, literally, Glenn gets Mags preggo and Carl is a bi*ch

ENJOY
 4 years ago '04        #217
Tastemaker331 41 heat pts41
space
space
$38,060 | Props total: 5258 5258
 29 26 said:
^You and me are on the same page bro, Andrea was badass... it's a dam shame. Could possibly still be the shooter if they k!ll off darryl and somehow that will lead to Merle sacrificing himself, but at this point I'm almost ready to turn my back on the show.

And back to the comics, I still think everything is going too good right now and everythings coming together too easy... I think there's a chance that Jesus will be there for betrayal. I mean, they started making there own bullets, they joined ez's gang, so numbers won't be that much of an issue anymore, they got an insider that knows negan's 'weakness'...

Yea man. There better be some twists or I'm done with this sh*t
 4 years ago '04        #218
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$24,237 | Props total: 3502 3502
 29 26 said:

he took his wife and used a hot iron to burn off have of his face its a pretty safe bet that hes at least partly genuine
 4 years ago '09        #219
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
Im good with that guy, still have my doubts about Jesus being fully down for the cause... but well see.
 4 years ago '06        #220
space
space
 29 26 said:
Im good with that guy, still have my doubts about Jesus being fully down for the cause... but well see.
why would you have "doubts"?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kingdom Cum
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
78 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy