The Walking Dead - Comic Book Series Discussion Thread {*SPOILERS*}

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - man fatally stabs roommate as she tries to say goodbye before..
31 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA R.I.P. Marcus Morris
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How can you tell if a chick is from New York?
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
27572 pageviews
499 comments

kyhoopsgoat 398 heat pts398
space
space
$17,872 | Props total: 2546 2546
The Walking Dead - Comic Book Series Discussion Thread {*SPOILERS*}

[pic - click to view]

Use this thread to discuss The Walking Dead comic series freely.

Warning - there will be spoilers about the comic book arcs in this thread.

EDIT: Links are dead.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 11-15-2012 at 08:05 PM..

499 comments for "The Walking Dead - Comic Book Series Discussion Thread {*SPOILERS*}"

5 years ago '04        #2
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,545 | Props total: 2978 2978
i will post in here for a few days if no one else does so be it

rick is setting his people up for a huge downfall

those something to fear guys look like they are fu*k up team grimes and as kirkman has already said the body count in issue 100 will be massive
 5 years ago '11        #3
youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37
space
space
$15,695 | Props total: 6 6
Prediction: Rick going down in issue 100
 5 years ago '08        #4
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 31 31
im lookin for 91- to most recent if anybody can point me in the direction..be much obliged

but the comics r great...ran thru the 90 in like a week (was trying to make them last until the new season oh well)

and my man rick has got in tough in the comics...poor guys stacks up the L's
im curious to see if they let the show roll on long enough how close they will keep it once they bounce from the prision and all the sh*t that went down there also
 5 years ago '04        #5
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Prediction: Rick going down in issue 100
i dont k ow there was a while there where every one was predicting a jump forward in time but who knows the little dbag carl cant lead anyone anywhere and neither can glen abe michone or andrea so i dont think theyd k!ll rick because i dont think any of those guys can carry this book

maybe they have jesus do it but i doubt that
 5 years ago '04        #6
Tastemaker331 41 heat pts41
space
space
$37,630 | Props total: 3522 3522
just finished issue 96
this n*gga Rick is on some MLK sh*t
at least we're about to get some action in the upcoming issues, but i wouldn't be surprised if 97 and 98 are just bullsh*t fillers like in the past
 5 years ago '04        #7
space
space
 clenz7621 said:
im lookin for 91- to most recent if anybody can point me in the direction..be much obliged

but the comics r great...ran thru the 90 in like a week (was trying to make them last until the new season oh well)

and my man rick has got in tough in the comics...poor guys stacks up the L's
im curious to see if they let the show roll on long enough how close they will keep it once they bounce from the prision and all the sh*t that went down there also
i dont see the show going down the same path as the comic and since they will be in the prison for 2 season they will be there longer than they were comic book timeline wise
 5 years ago '08        #8
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 31 31
 MosDefinition said:
i dont see the show going down the same path as the comic and since they will be in the prison for 2 season they will be there longer than they were comic book timeline wise
oh damn 2 seasons

i like what u said in the other thread tho having more inmates than the 4..or tyrese being one

they def gotta spice it up tho..i mean there is already so much that cant go down the way of the comic so 2 full seasons in the prison could be its run (i hope not) they def need to add up a few new characters
 5 years ago '04        #9
space
space
 ErnieB said:
just finished issue 96
this n*gga Rick is on some MLK sh*t
at least we're about to get some action in the upcoming issues, but i wouldn't be surprised if 97 and 98 are just bullsh*t fillers like in the past
i was thinking the same thing yesterday rick was giving his crew an i have a dream speech

i dont think so this larger world arc was the filler i think this arc is going to be like the governor invading the prison 97 we get the intro and 98 99 100 all out war with a massive body count in 100
 5 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 clenz7621 said:
oh damn 2 seasons

i like what u said in the other thread tho having more inmates than the 4..or tyrese being one

they def gotta spice it up tho..i mean there is already so much that cant go down the way of the comic so 2 full seasons in the prison could be its run (i hope not) they def need to add up a few new characters
it depends i dont see them doing fear the hunter and if they do they could wrap that up in 1 episode

it really does depend on how far they stray from the comics whether they ever introduce abraham eugene rosita and the preacher and do the go to dc which would could be 3 seasons before they even approach that

you have to still deal with the aftermath of the end of the prison. but they went back to hershels farm in the comic which on the tv show is now over run so theres no way anyone even goes back there to hide from the governor trying to get into the prison

it will be interesting where they take the show what they choose to keep and what they get rid of

and there is no way in hell they have the governor r*pe michone on amc theres no way they can conceivably pull that off with out a controversy
 5 years ago '07        #11
kyhoopsgoat 398 heat pts398 OP
space
space
$17,872 | Props total: 2546 2546
I want to know how they will portray the whole Governor/Michonne storylines.

The brutal r*pes and daily beatings she received and then her retaliation airing on AMC?

I a.ssume the r*pes will be implied off camera, kind of leaving you to know what happened. Maybe like having the camera focused on The Governor's face and blurred in the background is Michonne tied to a bed with a couple well placed screams behind a closed door.
 5 years ago '09        #12
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,526 | Props total: 1490 1490
I need a link to 96 please...

And man, I like where it's going now... Venturing out into new land and it looks like the new people have gotten one thing down that Rick and the crew have yet to do well, EXPAND.

The new group is like a mix of the plans Rick had in the prison and the ones he has now... It's crazy how it all ended on 95 and I'm looking forward to seeing Rick's interaction with the other people's leader, Gregory.... Eventually I know Rick will end up k!lling him tho, lolol.

Last edited by 29 26; 04-19-2012 at 03:45 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
I want to know how they will portray the whole Governor/Michonne storylines.

The brutal r*pes and daily beatings she received and then her retaliation airing on AMC?

I a.ssume the r*pes will be implied off camera, kind of leaving you to know what happened. Maybe like having the camera focused on The Governor's face and blurred in the background is Michonne tied to a bed with a couple well placed screams behind a closed door.
you gonna have rev al and jesse jackson and womens groups banging on amc door before they ever get to her slicing the governors d!ck off

maybe they will find a way to do it and not p!ss off the professional protesters but i doubt it
 5 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 29 26 said:
I need a link to 96 please...
oh my comic book shop just got a new shipment in
 5 years ago '04        #15
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,678 | Props total: 1206 1206
Does Rick and his people really have what it takes to f!ght these "Saviors"?

I am glad they are starting to get back into conflict with other humans. I only read the plot synopsis from the Walking Dead wiki and prefer to buy the volumes as they come out. So I don't know all the details about issues 91-96.

Do these Saviors have a leader?
 5 years ago '04        #16
space
space
 matelyan said:
Does Rick and his people really have what it takes to f!ght these "Saviors"?

I am glad they are starting to get back into conflict with other humans. I only read the plot synopsis from the Walking Dead wiki and prefer to buy the volumes as they come out. So I don't know all the details about issues 91-96.

Do these Saviors have a leader?
they do but they havent been introduced yet all we have is the covers for the story arc

one of the covers has a guy with a cross bow which is why were all a.ssuming 2 of the people with the saviors group is the dixons

jesus said in the last issue that theyve k!lled thousands of zombies so i think team grimes is going to take a worse L than they did against the governor
 5 years ago '04        #17
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and this is the one that makes everyone think the dixons are in the group

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #18
space
space
the other 2 teasers

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #19
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,678 | Props total: 1206 1206
 MosDefinition said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and this is the one that makes everyone think the dixons are in the group

[pic - click to view]

I saw those covers. They look great and scary as hell. These are definitely not the Governors group of rag tag f!ghters. These people look deadly.

And I read that Kirkman was hinting at writing in the Dixons. But who knows

5 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 matelyan said:
I saw those covers. They look great and scary as hell. These are definitely not the Governors group of rag tag f!ghters. These people look deadly.

And I read that Kirkman was hinting at writing in the Dixons. But who knows

we will see what happens but im looking forward to issue 100 more than any issue since i started reading the comic

i will probably end up buying at least 5 of the variant covers at the very least i have to find this one

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mexican Woman Smuggled Into US Tortured & Forcibly Injected With Semen..
22 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
433 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lavar Ball is exposing how silly sports culture in America is and the powe..
60 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - Bad News, VA: Dumbass Teen gets leg sliced off by ChooChoo Tr..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gamer got some scrumptious tittys
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Android co-creator Andy Rubin posts image of his upcoming bezel-less ..
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Rogan talks to Colin Moriarty about the fallout from his joke contr..
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil bucked tooth shorty
136 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy