most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,197 | Props total: 15735 15735
Mainly BF3, but i pop in Bl Ops from time to time. (Traded MW3 back in)

Just finished up Skyrim abt a week ago...kinda on staring another character

Just started Red Dead for the first time

When i get bored and dont feel like playing long i play the f!ght Night Demo and beat the dog sh*t outta Miguel Cotto for 3 rounds

I kind of want to get MLB The Show 12, but I havent had a baseball game since sega genesis days. Is it hard to pick up and learn?
 6 years ago '11        #62
mcmechmaster 
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 345 345
Saints Row. havent beat the first one so i went back an played it
 6 years ago '12        #63
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 5996 5996
Sticky.
 6 years ago '06        #64
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
Dead island.
 6 years ago '09        #65
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Got done with the Silent Hill 2 platinum. Pulling off a perfect 10 star run wasn't as hard as I thought it would be after getting all 6 endings (dog ending ), but still pretty tough. Still a dope game, but they didn't exactly do a fantastic job on the PS3 port. I don't know how the 360 port runs, but the PS3 one has alot of wrongs in it. Less fog, slowdown in fog areas, audio syncing problems, and incorrect subtitles. The new voice acting is nice tho.

Started on Silent Hill 3 last night, and it plays worse than 2 does overall in the beginning areas. Lots of slowdown early on with a freeze mixed in. Seeing the dogs jump at you in slow motion is close to game breaking because it k!lls the mood entirely. I don't like the new voice acting on 3 as much as I did 2. Still great games, but disappointing that Konami fu*ked sh*t up on them. Makes me half afraid to check out the MGS HD Collection.
 6 years ago '08        #66
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
^damn, its that messed up? i wanted to check it out since i only played part 1 on ps1, but if its that fu*ked up, then ill wait for a patch or something. and there is definitely nothing wrong with the mgs hd collection on either system, i highly recommend it.
 6 years ago '09        #67
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 el bundy said:
^damn, its that messed up? i wanted to check it out since i only played part 1 on ps1, but if its that fu*ked up, then ill wait for a patch or something. and there is definitely nothing wrong with the mgs hd collection on either system, i highly recommend it.
It's pretty fu*ked up man. I love the games, but these versions are pretty bad. There has already been a decent sized patch released, but it done nothing. I don't expect a patch that will fix EVERYTHING. It's kinda that bad. You can see the line in SH2 in the fog areas where they didn't finish the textures so it looks like the edge of the earth. It isn't TOO jarring until you get to the boat scene. It looks really really bad. It was like floating twords the edge of the earth in a boat. The audio is sometimes 3-5 seconds ahead in the cutscenes. It really k!lls the mood of everything when you get to a scene and nothing matches up. Outside fog areas have framerate drops and frame skips. Inside areas, and the dark light areas look and sound great. Best thing I can say about it.

Silent Hill 3 plays like complete sh*t so far, inside, outside, doesn't matter. There was one spot with the monsters that flip and a dog and it was like playing in slow motion. I've seen some rediculous subtitle errors in SH3 too. Also, the new voices in SH3 kinda suck, and there is no option to turn the new ones off like on SH2, for whatever dumbass reason. I'd say pretend this disc doesn't even exist. Play it on the PS2 and don't get a sh*tty impression of 2 great games.
 04-26-2012, 10:01 AM         #68
Leftover Lotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Still a dope game, but they didn't exactly do a fantastic job on the PS3 port. I don't know how the 360 port runs, but the PS3 one has alot of wrongs in it. Less fog, slowdown in fog areas, audio syncing problems, and incorrect subtitles. The new voice acting is nice tho.

Started on Silent Hill 3 last night, and it plays worse than 2 does overall in the beginning areas. Lots of slowdown early on with a freeze mixed in. Seeing the dogs jump at you in slow motion is close to game breaking because it k!lls the mood entirely. I don't like the new voice acting on 3 as much as I did 2. Still great games, but disappointing that Konami fu*ked sh*t up on them. Makes me half afraid to check out the MGS HD Collection.
 el bundy said:
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
It's pretty fu*ked up man. I love the games, but these versions are pretty bad. There has already been a decent sized patch released, but it done nothing. I don't expect a patch that will fix EVERYTHING. It's kinda that bad. You can see the line in SH2 in the fog areas where they didn't finish the textures so it looks like the edge of the earth. It isn't TOO jarring until you get to the boat scene. It looks really really bad. It was like floating twords the edge of the earth in a boat. The audio is sometimes 3-5 seconds ahead in the cutscenes. It really k!lls the mood of everything when you get to a scene and nothing matches up. Outside fog areas have framerate drops and frame skips. Inside areas, and the dark light areas look and sound great. Best thing I can say about it.

Silent Hill 3 plays like complete sh*t so far, inside, outside, doesn't matter. There was one spot with the monsters that flip and a dog and it was like playing in slow motion. I've seen some rediculous subtitle errors in SH3 too. Also, the new voices in SH3 kinda suck, and there is no option to turn the new ones off like on SH2, for whatever dumbass reason. I'd say pretend this disc doesn't even exist. Play it on the PS2 and don't get a sh*tty impression of 2 great games.
 6 years ago '09        #69
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
I don't believe them. They might, but I'm over it at this point. They said that for the last 100MB+ patch that came out. I'm clearing my trophies out and offing this bi*ch while it's worth anything at all.

This sh*t is fu*kin rediculous....

[pic - click to view]

Oh yea, and I've had to restart the game completely a few times on SH3 because she stutters and glitches while walking. It looks like she's doing a seizure walk. It looks really stupid, and is impossible to play.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 04-26-2012 at 10:18 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #70
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
Ghost recon beta, NBA2k12, mw3
 04-26-2012, 01:28 PM         #71
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GoW3
Dark Souls
Skyrim
Borderlands
Red Dead Redemption

-Nothins in a particular order. im down to play anything mp
 6 years ago '12        #72
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 5996 5996
NBA 2k11
 05-22-2012, 07:33 PM         #73
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #74
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Zelda Link to the Past and I cant put it down game is fun as hell

Super Metroid is up next then Chrono Trigger
 6 years ago '05        #75
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
Prototype 2
 6 years ago '05        #76
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,181 | Props total: 18452 18452
Switching between Max Payne 3 & The Shadow Of Raam Add on for Gears Of War3
 05-22-2012, 10:14 PM         #77
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MP3
GRFS
NBA 2K12

and ill start the witcher 2 when the playoffs are done
 05-23-2012, 05:01 AM         #78
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Secret of Mana is one of my most memorable games from childhood. Good stuff.
 6 years ago '08        #79
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
Only 2 games

Madden 12 and MW3...and I aint played Madden since Christmas Day.

Search n Destroy, the new maps and the new game mode Face Off will keep my engaged.
 6 years ago '05        #80
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
Skyrim

Max Payne 3

Sonic 4 Episode 2

Metal gear solid collection HD
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy