Official "Ghost Recon: Future Soldier" Thread

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2012, 07:08 AM         #141
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm done playing this beta. Only way I'll come.back is if they release new maps it a new game mode. Going to get this on the PC since the graphics are a bit horrible IMO on these consoles. Ubisoft needs to work on the hit detection. Plenty of times the k!ll cam showed me not getting hit by bullets yet getting k!lled. Reminded me of CoD.
 6 years ago '06        #142
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
GRFS Beta - Balance and Game Play Changes
As part of our dedication to the community and showing you how your feedback is directly helping the development teams, here are the first feedback concerns that we’re addressing:

360 ONLY - Grenades are over-powered: we are reducing the grenade blast k!ll-radius according to your feedback and the analysis of your matches.
360 ONLY - Confusion was caused by the 4-man party and 6-man team matchmaking: we are increasing the maximum party size to 6 in order to align with the team size.
360 & PS3 - We are universally increasing the speed of XP acquisition in order to gain additional feedback on the weapons and equipment unlocked later in the character progression system.
360 & PS3 - Last but not least, in thanks for the feedback you have provided, we are releasing the Saboteur game type early today.

In Saboteur use stealth and cunning to capture the explosive briefcase and detonate it on the opposing team's objective. Saboteur really emphasizes the teamwork aspect of Ghost Recon Future Soldier, and we hope that you’ll enjoy it as much as we do.

Currently Grenades and Party changes will only be active on Xbox 360; we are working to bring these changes to the PS3 Beta as well. Changes will be active across the platforms listed and require a reboot of the servers (currently scheduled for 6:00pm EDT). We will revise this thread with additional updates as we publish them.

For known-issues please see the GRFS Beta Known Issues thread.
 6 years ago '09        #143
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1652 1652
 chevyrida6 said:
As part of our dedication to the community and showing you how your feedback is directly helping the development teams, here are the first feedback concerns that we’re addressing:

360 ONLY - Grenades are over-powered: we are reducing the grenade blast k!ll-radius according to your feedback and the analysis of your matches.
360 ONLY - Confusion was caused by the 4-man party and 6-man team matchmaking: we are increasing the maximum party size to 6 in order to align with the team size.
360 & PS3 - We are universally increasing the speed of XP acquisition in order to gain additional feedback on the weapons and equipment unlocked later in the character progression system.
360 & PS3 - Last but not least, in thanks for the feedback you have provided, we are releasing the Saboteur game type early today.

In Saboteur use stealth and cunning to capture the explosive briefcase and detonate it on the opposing team's objective. Saboteur really emphasizes the teamwork aspect of Ghost Recon Future Soldier, and we hope that you’ll enjoy it as much as we do.

Currently Grenades and Party changes will only be active on Xbox 360; we are working to bring these changes to the PS3 Beta as well. Changes will be active across the platforms listed and require a reboot of the servers (currently scheduled for 6:00pm EDT). We will revise this thread with additional updates as we publish them.

no blackout needed

but for real though.... they patching a beta @ the request of the community like that
 6 years ago '08        #144
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
Link for GRFS Beta known Issues thread.
I'm tired of playing with people who aren't objective driven!
I mean this isn't team death match. so why do people spend most of their time away from the team looking to take on 4 people.
BASIC MILITARY RULES
Shoot, Move, Communicate

I mean Come on dawg
 6 years ago '10        #145
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
space
$877 | Props total: 160 160
 itzjustlogic said:
I mean this isn't team death match. so why do people spend most of their time away from the team looking to take on 4 people.
BASIC MILITARY RULES
Shoot, Move, Communicate

I mean Come on dawg
 04-25-2012, 12:32 AM         #146
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:

not only is this game already shyttin on bf & cod, but the devs are going hard to give the people what they want without us having to threaten them w/ blackouts
 6 years ago '11        #147
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 xslick504 said:
no blackout needed

but for real though.... they patching a beta @ the request of the community like that
That's what happens when you listen to your community these guys rock.

itzjustlogic said:
BASIC MILITARY RULES
Shoot, Move, Communicate

I mean Come on dawg
I agree, but I'm guilty of doing that today,wanted to complete some challenges
 6 years ago '11        #148
space
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
not only is this game already shyttin on bf & cod, but the devs are going hard to give the people what they want without us having to threaten them w/ blackouts
This game wasn't on my radar until the beta, now i want to pre-order it.
 04-26-2012, 05:54 AM         #149
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #150
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 JustTheFacts said:
fu*k off. for real dude. stop spamming every fu*king thread with your sh*tty videos. come see me in this game and ill give you something to put on youtube.
 6 years ago '08        #151
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
fu*k off. for real dude. stop spamming every fu*king thread with your sh*tty videos. come see me in this game and ill give you something to put on youtube.
goddamn.
 6 years ago '05        #152
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Game is a.ss, they have k!lled the once great Ghost Recon series.

Ghost Recon 1 with its two expansions >>>

Hell, even GRAW1 and GRAW2 was decent on 360, but this right here beta is trash, its like they trying to make it as COD/GOW as possible with only a tad bit of the GR formula.
 04-26-2012, 02:06 PM         #153
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

[pic - click to view]

04-26-2012, 02:17 PM         #154
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time out ref.....

I heard the retail isnt goin to have deathmatch, can someone confirm this for me

hopefully it isnt true
 6 years ago '06        #155
realgunta 704 heat pts704
space
space
$20,514 | Props total: 16331 16331
^^damn i hope that isnt true

anyone have any info on that???
 6 years ago '07        #156
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
well damn.
 6 years ago '04        #157
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
Team deathmatch has no place in a title like this. That just screams COD
 6 years ago '11        #158
space
space
space
 POISON said:
every shooter ever made needs a tdm mode, it keeps retards and cod drones busy while people who actually PTFO can play objective styled game modes.
If they're COD drones, they're playing COD, not a team-oriented, objective-based game.
 6 years ago '04        #159
wcb1084 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 47 47
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
 04-27-2012, 12:23 AM         #160
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kazel said:
Team deathmatch has no place in a title like this. That just screams COD
so deathmatches in shooters originated from cod all of a sudden???

I PLAY deathMATCH IN EVERY SHOOTER!

its something to play when ur squad isnt online

theres nothing worse than playing an objective based game with a bunch of randoms that dont work together
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy