Official "Ghost Recon: Future Soldier" Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 el bundy said:
nobody really knows what they're doing or how to play the game properly yet (myself included) i just got the 2nd highest score and i was just doing basic sh*t. i dont know how to do that sh*t where you can see the enemies outline in red (i guess the equivalent to spotting in bf) or how to use certain abilities like how i be seeing mofos turn invisible and sh*t. speaking of which, one of the reasons i wasnt checking for this game was that i hate games with invisibility, but that sh*t definitely aint a problem in this game, especially from close to mid range.
This. I'm still trying to figure this sh*t out lol. The enemies in red are from sensors/UAVs/Hacking/etc. Throw a sensor grenade, and any enemies nearby will be turned into red outlines or w/e. Same with cameras, or spotting with the UAV, and hacking a stunned enemy. Correct me if I'm wrong, this is all conclusions I've drawn from playing the game
 6 years ago '11        #102
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 LAwLB15 said:
wtf????

theres people that was actually playing today???

I keep getting "Ubisoft servers are currently unavailable" so I gave up thinking it was down for the day
Nah, it's been up alll day. You got a ps3?

erickonasis said:
Game is a.ss....

will not be coppin
Nah, you probably just suck

Kazel said:
This. I'm still trying to figure this sh*t out lol. The enemies in red are from sensors/UAVs/Hacking/etc. Throw a sensor grenade, and any enemies nearby will be turned into red outlines or w/e. Same with cameras, or spotting with the UAV, and hacking a stunned enemy. Correct me if I'm wrong, this is all conclusions I've drawn from playing the game
Nah man, you got it all right. How do you spot with the UAV though? Do you just look at them, or do you have to press a certain button?
 04-21-2012, 11:53 PM         #103
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Nah, it's been up alll day. You got a ps3?

yeah I got ps3, that shyt collecting dust until god of war 4

im kopping this for 360 where people actually use mics

no way in hell im getting this for ps3
 04-22-2012, 12:21 AM         #104
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want to cop on 360
i might just do that

after 4 months pass
 6 years ago '11        #105
space
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
yeah I got ps3, that shyt collecting dust until god of war 4

im kopping this for 360 where people actually use mics

no way in hell im getting this for ps3
didnt even ask if u played, just wanted to know if u wanted to squad up
 6 years ago '05        #106
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
This beta is good, its a beta there will be problems, they also said this beta build is about 3 months old compared to the one shown at pax east. its more polished, graphics are updated, weapons sound different (they always downgrade graphics for betas to make it easier to download)

EDIT- anyone got an extra code for 360? trying to get one for a friend.
 6 years ago '04        #107
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17482 17482
Homefront > GRFS

sh*t is a boring as fu*k campfest
 6 years ago '11        #108
space
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
i love ghost recon....the last one that came out came into my life right as me and my ex broke up.... was a fukin dark time in my life...... i got lost in this game,,,it will always have a special place in my heart for hours a day blocking out the dark hole i was in

fuk that hoe.....dumb a.ss bi*ch getting locked in the bathrooms by her bf's and beat on and takes it becaus she doesnt feel she deserves better
got damn. First time i've ever seen a beta drive somebody into depression You and IGN's Greg should have a talk.
 6 years ago '11        #109
space
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Homefront > GRFS

sh*t is a boring as fu*k campfest
You just suck Homefront was good but GRFS is better.
 6 years ago '04        #110
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17482 17482
 Jesszman said:
You just suck Homefront was good but GRFS is better.
Nope......just dont like this peek a boo bullsh*t....what shooters these days use x to run?

Game is a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #111
space
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Nope......just dont like this peek a boo bullsh*t....what shooters these days use x to run?

Game is a.ss
Gears does It's not our fault that you don't understand the mechanics. Play the objective and co-operate with your team mates and you wouldn't be complaining.
 04-22-2012, 01:43 AM         #112
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
i love ghost recon....the last one that came out came into my life right as me and my ex broke up.... was a fukin dark time in my life...... i got lost in this game,,,it will always have a special place in my heart for hours a day blocking out the dark hole i was in

fuk that hoe.....dumb a.ss bi*ch getting locked in the bathrooms by her bf's and beat on and takes it becaus she doesnt feel she deserves better
*Plays sad song on violin *

You are a very sad sad man

Here *passes a blowup doll*
 6 years ago '09        #113
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 1674 1674
 Trap$tar said:
I use my UAV drone like a champ. It just depends if my team is good or not for me to get my intel a.ssists points. Had like my best game last night with 9500 xp points in one match. Got me some stun and hacks too.
i feel you ... i just got a 13000 point game with the UAV and 4 k!lls the first game i unlocked it....

still prefer rifleman ... that's why its level 22
 6 years ago '11        #114
space
space
space
sh*t! This thing is down again smh. fu*k ubisoft with their sh*tty games and servers. Yo, how do you use the uav?
 6 years ago '11        #115
space
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
lame... im married almost 3 years,,,,,,,, the ex was like 5 years ago..... and i had the best year ever after her fukin the most randomess hoes,,,,,,,,

im good bro
me be good
Doesn't seem like it, but that's good. Glad you got married too, congratulations.
 6 years ago '05        #116
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
so after hearing BX criticism i played more and realized when you get on a team with ppl who aren't COD players it's actually cool sticking together as a group
my first few games everyone just ran off on their own to flank so i never had a player spawn point or anyone to run with
today was a different story, played with a group that ran together and it was actually fun

btw i never really played through any of the old ghost recon's before so i was't accustomed to it's game play
 6 years ago '11        #117
space
space
space
 white-chocolate said:
so after hearing BX criticism i played more and realized when you get on a team with ppl who aren't COD players it's actually cool sticking together as a group
my first few games everyone just ran off on their own to flank so i never had a player spawn point or anyone to run with
today was a different story, played with a group that ran together and it was actually fun

btw i never really played through any of the old ghost recon's before so i was't accustomed to it's game play
I agree, earlier I didn't quite like it, but i realized it had potential. So i ended up playing more tonight, and I've fallen in love iwth it. The cover system bears a nostalgic resemblance to gears' cover system, the shooting is somewhat difficult but fun, and best of all, teamwork really pays off. I'm gonna look around for some deals on the pre-order, i have to get this game.
 6 years ago '04        #118
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Was going to buy it until I found out you can't have more than 4 in a party....
 6 years ago '11        #119
space
space
space
You can't have more than 4 in a party?
 6 years ago '10        #120
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,842 | Props total: 6012 6012
 K1Entertainment said:
Was going to buy it until I found out you can't have more than 4 in a party....
dunno what youre talking about bruh. each faction has two seperate squads with 4 men on them each. mabye thats what youre thinking of? its 8 on 8 you can party up however. i used to run GRAW2 with like 12 people at a time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago