Official "Ghost Recon: Future Soldier" Thread

most viewed right now
 87
I will marry this woman for real.
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 468 468
 el bundy said:
nobody really knows what they're doing or how to play the game properly yet (myself included) i just got the 2nd highest score and i was just doing basic sh*t. i dont know how to do that sh*t where you can see the enemies outline in red (i guess the equivalent to spotting in bf) or how to use certain abilities like how i be seeing mofos turn invisible and sh*t. speaking of which, one of the reasons i wasnt checking for this game was that i hate games with invisibility, but that sh*t definitely aint a problem in this game, especially from close to mid range.
This. I'm still trying to figure this sh*t out lol. The enemies in red are from sensors/UAVs/Hacking/etc. Throw a sensor grenade, and any enemies nearby will be turned into red outlines or w/e. Same with cameras, or spotting with the UAV, and hacking a stunned enemy. Correct me if I'm wrong, this is all conclusions I've drawn from playing the game
 6 years ago '11        #102
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 LAwLB15 said:
wtf????

theres people that was actually playing today???

I keep getting "Ubisoft servers are currently unavailable" so I gave up thinking it was down for the day
Nah, it's been up alll day. You got a ps3?

 erickonasis said:
Game is a.ss....

will not be coppin
Nah, you probably just suck

 Kazel said:
This. I'm still trying to figure this sh*t out lol. The enemies in red are from sensors/UAVs/Hacking/etc. Throw a sensor grenade, and any enemies nearby will be turned into red outlines or w/e. Same with cameras, or spotting with the UAV, and hacking a stunned enemy. Correct me if I'm wrong, this is all conclusions I've drawn from playing the game
Nah man, you got it all right. How do you spot with the UAV though? Do you just look at them, or do you have to press a certain button?
 04-21-2012, 10:53 PM         #103
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Nah, it's been up alll day. You got a ps3?

yeah I got ps3, that shyt collecting dust until god of war 4

im kopping this for 360 where people actually use mics

no way in hell im getting this for ps3
 04-21-2012, 11:21 PM         #104
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want to cop on 360
i might just do that



after 4 months pass
 6 years ago '11        #105
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 LAwLB15 said:
yeah I got ps3, that shyt collecting dust until god of war 4

im kopping this for 360 where people actually use mics

no way in hell im getting this for ps3
didnt even ask if u played, just wanted to know if u wanted to squad up
 6 years ago '05        #106
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 287 287
This beta is good, its a beta there will be problems, they also said this beta build is about 3 months old compared to the one shown at pax east. its more polished, graphics are updated, weapons sound different (they always downgrade graphics for betas to make it easier to download)

EDIT- anyone got an extra code for 360? trying to get one for a friend.
 6 years ago '04        #107
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,774 | Props total: 22639 22639
Homefront > GRFS

sh*t is a boring as fu*k campfest
 6 years ago '11        #108
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DallasTexas said:
i love ghost recon....the last one that came out came into my life right as me and my ex broke up.... was a fukin dark time in my life...... i got lost in this game,,,it will always have a special place in my heart for hours a day blocking out the dark hole i was in


fuk that hoe.....dumb a.ss bi*ch getting locked in the bathrooms by her bf's and beat on and takes it becaus she doesnt feel she deserves better
got damn. First time i've ever seen a beta drive somebody into depression You and IGN's Greg should have a talk.
 6 years ago '11        #109
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 erickonasis said:
Homefront > GRFS

sh*t is a boring as fu*k campfest
You just suck Homefront was good but GRFS is better.
 6 years ago '04        #110
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,774 | Props total: 22639 22639
 Jesszman said:
You just suck Homefront was good but GRFS is better.
Nope......just dont like this peek a boo bullsh*t....what shooters these days use x to run?

Game is a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #111
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 erickonasis said:
Nope......just dont like this peek a boo bullsh*t....what shooters these days use x to run?

Game is a.ss
Gears does It's not our fault that you don't understand the mechanics. Play the objective and co-operate with your team mates and you wouldn't be complaining.
 04-22-2012, 12:43 AM         #112
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
i love ghost recon....the last one that came out came into my life right as me and my ex broke up.... was a fukin dark time in my life...... i got lost in this game,,,it will always have a special place in my heart for hours a day blocking out the dark hole i was in


fuk that hoe.....dumb a.ss bi*ch getting locked in the bathrooms by her bf's and beat on and takes it becaus she doesnt feel she deserves better
*Plays sad song on violin *

You are a very sad sad man

Here *passes a blowup doll*
 6 years ago '09        #113
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 2090 2090
 Trap$tar said:
I use my UAV drone like a champ. It just depends if my team is good or not for me to get my intel a.ssists points. Had like my best game last night with 9500 xp points in one match. Got me some stun and hacks too.
i feel you ... i just got a 13000 point game with the UAV and 4 k!lls the first game i unlocked it....

still prefer rifleman ... that's why its level 22
 6 years ago '11        #114
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
sh*t! This thing is down again smh. fu*k ubisoft with their sh*tty games and servers. Yo, how do you use the uav?
 6 years ago '11        #115
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DallasTexas said:
lame... im married almost 3 years,,,,,,,, the ex was like 5 years ago..... and i had the best year ever after her fukin the most randomess hoes,,,,,,,,

im good bro
me be good
Doesn't seem like it, but that's good. Glad you got married too, congratulations.
 6 years ago '05        #116
white-chocolate 125 heat pts125
space
avatar space
space
$15,617 | Props total: 1456 1456
so after hearing BX criticism i played more and realized when you get on a team with ppl who aren't COD players it's actually cool sticking together as a group
my first few games everyone just ran off on their own to flank so i never had a player spawn point or anyone to run with
today was a different story, played with a group that ran together and it was actually fun

btw i never really played through any of the old ghost recon's before so i was't accustomed to it's game play
 6 years ago '11        #117
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 white-chocolate said:
so after hearing BX criticism i played more and realized when you get on a team with ppl who aren't COD players it's actually cool sticking together as a group
my first few games everyone just ran off on their own to flank so i never had a player spawn point or anyone to run with
today was a different story, played with a group that ran together and it was actually fun

btw i never really played through any of the old ghost recon's before so i was't accustomed to it's game play
I agree, earlier I didn't quite like it, but i realized it had potential. So i ended up playing more tonight, and I've fallen in love iwth it. The cover system bears a nostalgic resemblance to gears' cover system, the shooting is somewhat difficult but fun, and best of all, teamwork really pays off. I'm gonna look around for some deals on the pre-order, i have to get this game.
 6 years ago '04        #118
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Was going to buy it until I found out you can't have more than 4 in a party....
 6 years ago '11        #119
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
You can't have more than 4 in a party?
 6 years ago '10        #120
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$10,108 | Props total: 8306 8306
 K1Entertainment said:
Was going to buy it until I found out you can't have more than 4 in a party....
dunno what youre talking about bruh. each faction has two seperate squads with 4 men on them each. mabye thats what youre thinking of? its 8 on 8 you can party up however. i used to run GRAW2 with like 12 people at a time.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy