Official "Ghost Recon: Future Soldier" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
 xslick504 said:
its a beta first off .... plus it got overran by numerous code generators.... more people got access than planned.

Like 1000s more....
yea i know, its that its the third day in a row that i wasnt able to play a game so i got frustrated. the first day, i was there for like 45 minutes trying to get it to work. just played a game though, so all is well.
 6 years ago '09        #82
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,842 | Props total: 1631 1631
 el bundy said:
yea i know, its that its the third day in a row that i wasnt able to play a game so i got frustrated. the first day, i was there for like 45 minutes trying to get it to work. just played a game though, so all is well.
i feel you but honestly i've had very little server issues tbh..
 6 years ago '08        #83
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 white-chocolate said:
well after an hour or so i've came to the conclusion this game is like BF3..
movement is a mix of BF3 and Gears
editing your load out is really annoying too
on the positive it's nice playing something a little new
after playing one match, i can tell you that this is false. its almost nothing like bf and the movement is absolutely nothing like gears at all. they seem similar because thats probably the only thing that you can compare it to being a pure tps game with a cover system (that is completely different btw)
the game that it can kinda be compared to the most is socom 4. i feel like this will be a way better game though overall, or at least im personally liking this beta more than the socom beta.

Last edited by el bundy; 04-21-2012 at 11:42 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #84
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
if BF3 had this kind of movement it would be game of the century....

n*ggas acting like Ghost Recon never had a cover system.... Ghost Recon had a cover system before GoW even came out.
 04-21-2012, 11:50 AM         #85
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghost Recon>>>>>BF>>>>>>>>>>>>>toy soldiers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COD
 04-21-2012, 11:58 AM         #86
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kazel said:
Man, I suck so bad at this game
Any pointers for first time TC player? First Tom Clancy game ever lol
stay in a group & u can win
 6 years ago '08        #87
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
Ghost Recon>>>>>BF>>>>>>>>>>>>>toy soldiers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COD
so you're really gonna compare 2 fps games and an rts to a tps?
anyway, im really feeling this game more than i thought i would so far.
 6 years ago '09        #88
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
stay in a group & u can win
yup teamwork....lone wolfing won't get you much.

there's no reward for lots of k!lls at all. i've had 30-40 k!lls in a round and still placed 2nd or 3rd behind someone with 10-15 k!lls and more objectives done.
 6 years ago '11        #89
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
nobody plays together. they all go in alone smh
 6 years ago '10        #90
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,828 | Props total: 5996 5996
 DarkSidesHero said:
BF3 isn't objective based and doesn't involve teamwork? cmon
act like people give a fu*k about the objectives in bf3? come on...

i play bf3 because everybody i know has it. but nobody cares about that sh*t. everyone is still running and gunning.

and you know what i meant by that. this game is not meant to be anything near bf3 or cod. your supposed to coordinate and have people fill roles so that you can get sh*t done.

like if an engineer needs to run around with a uav all match then so be it. hell rack up a sh*t load of points for the team as long as hes collecting intel and were using it effectively. same thing with scouts. if they need to sit back and snipe all day then let em. its effective support. but right now everybody is just running around. ill be at the objective with 4 enemies in front of me and everyone else is all over the map.

nobody protects the hvt. nobody defends when theyre supposed to. everyone thinks theyre clever by flanking all the time but you just get caught by other people who are flanking. so everyone just ends up all over the map looking for k!lls. instead of sitting at the objective to rack up xp.

Last edited by WhoNextWithPlex; 04-21-2012 at 12:26 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #91
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
nobody really knows what they're doing or how to play the game properly yet (myself included) i just got the 2nd highest score and i was just doing basic sh*t. i dont know how to do that sh*t where you can see the enemies outline in red (i guess the equivalent to spotting in bf) or how to use certain abilities like how i be seeing mofos turn invisible and sh*t. speaking of which, one of the reasons i wasnt checking for this game was that i hate games with invisibility, but that sh*t definitely aint a problem in this game, especially from close to mid range.
 6 years ago '06        #92
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1095 1095
 xslick504 said:
its a beta first off .... plus it got overran by numerous code generators.... more people got access than planned.

Like 1000s more....
This is false. You cannot generate a code on XBL. The chances of someone even guessing a code is slim to none. The number of codes for a beta are always predetermined in advance. Just because someone found a way to get those codes doesn't mean they used a generator. They just found a workaround to getting the beta code.

So, again, "thousands of codes weren't generated" and the servers aren't overloaded because Ubisoft originally set the number for how many beta codes could be created. The servers MAY be overloaded, which is not unusual for a beta because it's hard to truly anticipate the amount of traffic you'll be having at any given instance.
 04-21-2012, 01:22 PM         #93
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
so you're really gonna compare 2 fps games and an rts to a tps?
anyway, im really feeling this game more than i thought i would so far.
let's u now how shiitty COD is
 6 years ago '09        #94
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
This is false. You cannot generate a code on XBL. The chances of someone even guessing a code is slim to none. The number of codes for a beta are always predetermined in advance. Just because someone found a way to get those codes doesn't mean they used a generator. They just found a workaround to getting the beta code.

So, again, "thousands of codes weren't generated" and the servers aren't overloaded because Ubisoft originally set the number for how many beta codes could be created. The servers MAY be overloaded, which is not unusual for a beta because it's hard to truly anticipate the amount of traffic you'll be having at any given instance.
the codes weren't generated... i defined that wrong... they were given out faster than Ubisoft intended on.
 6 years ago '06        #95
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,876 | Props total: 2715 2715
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
man this sh*t k!lls me

i keep hearing people say "this is a call of duty rip off. this is just like battlefield. this is just like socom"

do yall have any idea how long ghost recon and rainbow six have been around? i was rocking that sh*t on n64 for christs sakes. and guess what. this one plays like a ghost recon game.

its not a mix of gears of war and battlefield. its the same ol ghost recon only with better sprinting and way more fluid transitions between prone and sh*t. cover system is so sick i thought it was gonna be way more clunky than this.

the one thing that people need to realize in this game is that theyve designed it so you can rack up points doing a good job for your team. its not battlefield or call of duty where k!lls matter. its objective based. and i wish more people would realize that. the game is meant to be played as a team. and communication is key. people should constantly be dropping cameras and gathering intel for the team but nobody has really caught onto that yet.
I use my UAV drone like a champ. It just depends if my team is good or not for me to get my intel a.ssists points. Had like my best game last night with 9500 xp points in one match. Got me some stun and hacks too.
 6 years ago '04        #96
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 51 51
This game is hot and wack at that the same time. The graphics are nice for old xbox hardware. The sound is great. Weapon customization is hot. The control scheme while unique and interesting has some issues. Up close and personal combat is pretty sub par especially if u run pass an enemy by mistake. Also the camera moves to fast at times, especially when you try to make a quick move. But some control tweaks in the game options menu might be able to change this. Overall i like the game, but conflict objectives gets mundane. At first it is fun but quickly becomes repetitive therefore many people start lone wolving. Overall the game has some interesting qualities, but its going to be interesting to see how things turn out. I.m not sure if the game will have Team death match, but large maps with cover mechanics like this will be hot if it happens. My Rating as of now: 7.5/10
 6 years ago '05        #97
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
any 360 codes? :)
 6 years ago '12        #98
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Yeah need a 360 code for my boy.. Anyone got me?
 04-21-2012, 10:01 PM         #99
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf????

theres people that was actually playing today???

I keep getting "Ubisoft servers are currently unavailable" so I gave up thinking it was down for the day
 6 years ago '04        #100
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17145 17145
Game is a.ss....

will not be coppin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago