most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-20-2012, 06:21 PM         #61
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At one point it wouldnt let me respawn, yet it kept giving me points for "reinforcing fire team 37 xp" lol.

So I just spammed the A button over and over, got like 4k points plus the 3k I already had gained
 04-20-2012, 07:35 PM         #62
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
anybody got a spare ps3 code
still need one?
 6 years ago '10        #63
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
space
$877 | Props total: 160 160
Hit me on psn- hondo1984 I'm not that good though lol but I do try to play as a team and not run on my own
 04-20-2012, 07:45 PM         #64
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lse4 said:
Hit me on psn- hondo1984 I'm not that good though lol but I do try to play as a team and not run on my own
Legendof757
 6 years ago '06        #65
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,225 | Props total: 1815 1815
Psn- aww-then-ic
 6 years ago '06        #66
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Pierced Talentz said:
still need one?

yeszir
 6 years ago '08        #67
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
im liking this game a lot
yesterday i racked up a lil over 9000 points in one game doing nothing but spotting with the uav

i also love how much you can customize the guns and the shooting range:hyper:
 6 years ago '05        #68
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
well after an hour or so i've came to the conclusion this game is like BF3..
movement is a mix of BF3 and Gears
editing your load out is really annoying too
on the positive it's nice playing something a little new
 04-21-2012, 12:41 AM         #69
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 white-chocolate said:
Wow? The customization is my favorite part of the game

I spent 2 hours just fixing guns up and sh*t and going to the firing ranges lol
 6 years ago '09        #70
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1638 1638
Just hit level 20 rifleman and got the AN-94 and the 419 a.ssault rifles..... both are nice... especially the AN-94s stopping power

i use the shotgun under-barrel when i'm expecting company (especially Pipeline) or the stun gun under-barrel cause it has more range and the ammo box.

the med pack is nice when people try and hack you and you get up while they in the animation then stab in the throat. :laughing19:

game is sick.... can't wait to see the other 8 maps and the other tools that can be used.

only thing i don't like about this since it's supposed to be tactical is no flak jacket.... i swear n*ggas just hail mary grenades like it's no one's business when an objective is getting taken.

other than that...
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by xslick504; 04-21-2012 at 02:25 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #71
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 drumgangP said:
At one point it wouldnt let me respawn, yet it kept giving me points for "reinforcing fire team 37 xp" lol.

So I just spammed the A button over and over, got like 4k points plus the 3k I already had gained
same thing happen to me but only got 2k points then it finally spawn me...
 6 years ago '11        #72
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
I just starteed playing, level 1....i have no idea what i'm doing/ what's going on. Mind giving me a rundown, or pointing me in the direction of a guide?
 6 years ago '04        #73
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
dont know what class I like a.ssault has AR which are great but Engineer has so many cool equipment to support the team...
 6 years ago '11        #74
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,814 | Props total: 1196 1196
 Jesszman said:
I just starteed playing, level 1....i have no idea what i'm doing/ what's going on. Mind giving me a rundown, or pointing me in the direction of a guide?
Teamwork is key and do the objective, which is not only going for k!lls.
 6 years ago '10        #75
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 white-chocolate said:
man this sh*t k!lls me

i keep hearing people say "this is a call of duty rip off. this is just like battlefield. this is just like socom"

do yall have any idea how long ghost recon and rainbow six have been around? i was rocking that sh*t on n64 for christs sakes. and guess what. this one plays like a ghost recon game.

its not a mix of gears of war and battlefield. its the same ol ghost recon only with better sprinting and way more fluid transitions between prone and sh*t. cover system is so sick i thought it was gonna be way more clunky than this.

the one thing that people need to realize in this game is that theyve designed it so you can rack up points doing a good job for your team. its not battlefield or call of duty where k!lls matter. its objective based. and i wish more people would realize that. the game is meant to be played as a team. and communication is key. people should constantly be dropping cameras and gathering intel for the team but nobody has really caught onto that yet.
 04-21-2012, 10:12 AM         #76
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the cover system in the game is EXACTLY like splitercell convictions

and I mean that in a good way
 6 years ago '09        #77
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
man this sh*t k!lls me

i keep hearing people say "this is a call of duty rip off. this is just like battlefield. this is just like socom"

do yall have any idea how long ghost recon and rainbow six have been around? i was rocking that sh*t on n64 for christs sakes. and guess what. this one plays like a ghost recon game.

its not a mix of gears of war and battlefield. its the same ol ghost recon only with better sprinting and way more fluid transitions between prone and sh*t. cover system is so sick i thought it was gonna be way more clunky than this.

the one thing that people need to realize in this game is that theyve designed it so you can rack up points doing a good job for your team. its not battlefield or call of duty where k!lls matter. its objective based. and i wish more people would realize that. the game is meant to be played as a team. and communication is key. people should constantly be dropping cameras and gathering intel for the team but nobody has really caught onto that yet.

EXACTLY.....

first CoD dropped in 05 on consoles .... first Battlefield dropped in 05 for console.

first Tom Clancy game dropped in 98.... first Ghost Recon dropped in 01 on consoles.

Rainbow Six Vegas is still better than anything CoD has ever made outside of CoD4 and Battlefield BC 2 and BF3.

Tom Clancy aint ripping off sh*t..... get mad stans.

All this game needs is flak jacket and i'm straight for the next couple of months.

Last edited by xslick504; 04-21-2012 at 10:52 AM..
 04-21-2012, 10:57 AM         #78
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
man this sh*t k!lls me

BF3 isn't objective based and doesn't involve teamwork? cmon
 6 years ago '08        #79
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
is it me, or does this games servers never work? every time ive had a chance to sit down and play, im not able to. today it says "the ubisoft service is not available at this time. please try again later." if this is indicative of how the retail game will turn out, i guess i just saved myself $60.
 6 years ago '09        #80
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 el bundy said:
is it me, or does this games servers never work? every time ive had a chance to sit down and play, im not able to. today it says "the ubisoft service is not available at this time. please try again later." if this is indicative of how the retail game will turn out, i guess i just saved myself $60.
its a beta first off .... plus it got overran by numerous code generators.... more people got access than planned.

Like 1000s more....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy