Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
6412 pageviews
183 comments

EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
Official "Ghost Recon: Future Soldier" Thread

I know there are a few threads regarding beta codes, but I wanted to make this thread for discussing gameplay, the beta itself, and just whatever about the game.

Anyway, just got done playing for about an hour and I must say that its a must-buy. My favorite thing about the game is the weapon customization. It's way better than call of duty's bullsh-t attachment system. If I had to describe it it's like the Forza of shooters. Even Battlefield could take a few pointers. I'm not really into the whole intel system yet but perhaps it'll grow on me. I love objective-based gameplay, adds a really nice dynamic. Completing objectives actually helps you and your team and they keep rollin until the game ends. fu-k Call of Duty man, they really need to take some notes from Ubisoft. This sh-t is just on a whole different level.

What are y'all thoughts so far?

183 comments for "Official "Ghost Recon: Future Soldier" Thread"

6 years ago '05        #2
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
I still got 5 codes. I've been fu*king ripping the beta hard body. Won like 8 in a row with my lil bro and Pro. Pushing a 2.25 KD sh*tting on these kids. But yo on some real sh*t the game looks so much better then this and plays so much smoother. The build I played at PAX East was stages beyond this. But I saw Ubisoft took some notes from Battlefield themselves
 6 years ago '05        #3
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
I like it to. Still adjusting to it but I hate hearing people complain about a beta. "man its only two maps","how come i have to unlock a UAV, it should be a k!ll streak" get the fuk off cod. then when you try to explain these f*gs still got something to say.

EDIT-Phil, if you get an invite, its probably me. ill mention bx in the msg.
 04-19-2012, 12:28 PM         #4
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Se7en said:
fu*k Ya'll. I'm waiting to get my code for a 3 month from a dude on ebay then Ima be playing this sh*t all fufcking night.
Son I got 20 codes for both systems. If you want one just lemme know, fu*k waiting on someone

And I played for 20 minutes this morning. Couldnt really get into it cause I was playing without the headset...Didnt wanna wake the wife, but she just got up and is getting ready to go get her hair done. So ima be on in like 30 mins after lunch
 6 years ago '06        #5
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,366 | Props total: 2081 2081
i'll be on this, add me on XBL and just let me know you're from BXGS.

GT: Established1989
 6 years ago '05        #6
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
sh*ts fu*king laggy as fu*k man. Its pretty pathetic from this point on for big MP games to not have dedicated servers.
 6 years ago '06        #7
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
Continuing download from last night as we speak. :applause:
 6 years ago '04        #8
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,779 | Props total: 17138 17138
I need to hear my BF3 peoples opinion...of course its goin to sh*t on COD thats a given
 6 years ago '04        #9
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 erickonasis said:
I need to hear my BF3 peoples opinion...of course its goin to sh*t on COD thats a given
I'm a BF3 player, too. I'll say that Battlefield has vehicles and map size over GRFS (even though I care for neither), but they're neck and neck in terms of gameplay and realistic shooting mechanics, tactical gameplay, etc. I'll also give Battlefield the nod on the graphics, but GRFS looks great. And Philo (I think, might have been someone else) said this beta doesn't even look as good as the current build shown at PAX did.
 04-19-2012, 01:50 PM         #10
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
 e G o Maniac said:
I'm a BF3 player, too. I'll say that Battlefield has vehicles and map size over GRFS (even though I care for neither), but they're neck and neck in terms of gameplay and realistic shooting mechanics, tactical gameplay, etc. I'll also give Battlefield the nod on the graphics, but GRFS looks great. And Philo (I think, might have been someone else) said this beta doesn't even look as good as the current build shown at PAX did.
Yeah they disabled Hi-Res textures and some of the shaders/meshes in the beta. Also took out some of the dynamic lighting...as the beta progresses though I was reading on their forums that they might patch it and add some things in.

The game is good.....at first I HATED the cover system, now I fu*king love it. Its all about teammwork though...playing by yourself is boring, and u just get owned over and over...Get in a squad and start talking your way through missions and its insane :agreement6:

Not a battlefield 3 k!ller IMO, but then again this is supposedly only representative of less than 20% of what MP supposedly will offer in the final product.
 6 years ago '10        #11
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,827 | Props total: 5989 5989
still waiting on my code. gamestop pre ordered and everything they wont give it to me.

didnt include it on the receipt and when i called they said theyd email it. on some real bullsh*t.

i still play graw2 and rainbow six 2 every day so im on another level of anticipation with this one.
 04-19-2012, 02:15 PM         #12
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What system you need it for, fu*k gamestop
 6 years ago '05        #13
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
The beta is laggy sometimes but it's always like that for any beta. Bf3 beta was terrible at first also
 6 years ago '08        #14
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,740 | Props total: 365 365
ill be on this later tonight on ps3 if anyone wants to squad up
will be using my euro account, EuroGage

didnt know i could use my reg. account, xXFlyHiJayXx

Last edited by gagethedesigner; 04-19-2012 at 04:03 PM..
 04-19-2012, 03:50 PM         #15
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BY FAR THE BEST SHOOTING GAME IVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE....BY FAR:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

BEEN PLAYING FOR LIKE 4 HOURS NON STOP...no lag whatsoever

its like they took alittle bit of graw,gears,splintercell conviction,bf & cod and mixed it up in a pot

controls/cover system feel just like splintercell conviction so I cough on very quick

I fu*kin luv this game already I cant wait for the retail, def. worth the wait
 6 years ago '10        #16
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
i downloaded but i aint gonna try it til later . good looks again P
 6 years ago '04        #17
1BANKS87 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 4 4
sh*t is insane I can't wait to get on tonight I feel like it could possibly take bf3 out of my disc tray when I get my copy may 22nd its lived up to my hype so far
 6 years ago '08        #18
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,740 | Props total: 365 365
game is nice, controlls took a little getting used but they feel great once you do
i think engineer will be my main class
 6 years ago '06        #19
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
Game's alright. It still doesn't hit the spot for me that much though. Hopped on MW3 right after playing it for a while and it's no comparison. Straight up FPS's >>>>
 04-19-2012, 05:20 PM         #20
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ps3 players get at me

Legendof757
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy