C-Bo Calls Snoop Dogg And Dr. Dre "Vultures" For Using Tupac Hologram, Reveals 'Pac's Warning About

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,441 | Props total: 14835 14835
 GollyI'mGully said:
I hate how people saying Snoop and Pac were beefin at the time of his passing. They just had a disagreement about some sh*t and it would have blown over had he not passed.
ppl dont realize that they think beefs last forever
 6 years ago '06        #62
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
guess how many ppl give a sh*t about C-Bo's opinion on anything... yea i cant think of any either...
 04-19-2012, 07:44 PM         #63
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac and Snoop were tight as was Pac and Kurrupt and Daz...Kurrupt still rolling with the name Pac gave him "Young Gotti".

Also Pac made 2 or 3 songs with Warren G back in the day (when he was a broke producer) and also one which featured Nate.

Pac also introduced BIG to Snoop, DPG and Warren G, when he brought BIG to rock a freestyle at the end of a show. Pac hounded down the mic off Warren G and gave it to a unknown Biggy. Funny to see Snoop riding BIG d!ck now though, but back then he could careless about Biggy rappin

3.39 Pac starts plottin to the get the mic for his homeboy

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #64
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Supposedly Pac had a track dissing Snoop that was never released. I don't really think it was a minor disagreement. Plus, I'm pretty sure Snoop had to hold some resentment towards Pac for taking his shine on the death Row roster. I think Snoop's a sucka, but it is what it is.
Pac was just pissed at Snoop because Snoop said he had no problems with Bad Boy.
 6 years ago '07        #65
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,829 | Props total: 1998 1998
there was absolutely nothing disrespectful about what happened at coachella if you're a fan of Pac I can't even begin to see how you think this was a bad look now the Tour idea that's a different situation
 6 years ago '04        #66
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
these old heads might have some jewels to drop but the way they come about it almost always put a damp on what they gotta say. for example:

about dre and snoop being vultures - well, perhaps you're just sour that these westcoast big money getters are not paying you no mind at all, at any given time? yea you may be a thoro n*gga but youre still not in the big money table. therefore, automatically, anything u say about these top dogs have a very high chance of you talkin side of yo mouf. would he be saying the same thang if he was invited on stage as well?

about pac being on top of him like that (no homo) - again, you may have well been pac's closest road dawg and all, but you sound like a little groupie who got picked outta truck load of hoes back stage. omg there was n*ggaz lined up in da hotel lobby for pac to pick whos gon come riding shotgun in his 2-seater. yeah.

this just my observation on not just c-bo but all the ol heads who have paid they dues and actually stood there in the history in the making. nothin but repect for that. but it gets annoying when youre left to tell the story from your perspective. this interview (minus about his new music) felt like reading prodigy's book where he was the superman in every goddamn situation
 04-19-2012, 08:43 PM         #67
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Right and a.ssuming I know Pac's personality like I think I probably do, they never would have been cool again.
goes without saying

if yous darg is saying he aint gotta problem with the n*gga who got you shot 5 times its all out war

i dont fink the holo is a bad look, but c bo right. snoop n dre need to paint their fingernails
 6 years ago '04        #68
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
[My opinion] On one hand, I kind of see where he's coming from, before he died Pac wasn't messing with Dre on ANY level, and things were deteriorating between him and Snoop a bit before he died - so, he wasn't really cool with neither. Other hand, with time comes maturity, I believe Pac would've squashed that and been on something different, not so much focused on beef. Aside from that, it may be seen as a "vulture" move on their part, but honestly - how many n*gga's watched the video and even THOUGHT about Snoop or Dre? n*gga's wasn't worried about or caring about them. All-in-all it was FOR Pac, Pac got the shine out of it. Pac was the sun of the performance and left a little shade for them.
 04-19-2012, 09:53 PM         #69
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
who are you? thats right, a nobody on a hip hop forum...........how many people asked to interview you today? and if you dont know who C-Bo that just means your hip hop ignorant
bi*ches ask to interview me every day.

who is c bo? oh thats right. nobody.
 6 years ago '04        #70
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
 cheguevara said:
who is c bo? oh thats right. nobody.
You wylin'. I don't keep up with his current stuff, nor much of his old stuff, really. But I will say his "Tales From The Crypt" from 95, I believe, is a classic album. Ask around/download it/treat yourself. [It's street though, so, if you don't have an ounce of that in you - you won't appreciate it]. You don't even have to download it, YouTube a few tracks from that album.
 04-19-2012, 10:25 PM         #71
crushel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:
been a fan of bo since autopsy n*gga was like the 2nd coming of ice cube but on some real g sh*t

c bo x raided brotha lynch shoulda been superstars from the westcoast.
whats c-bo best album
 6 years ago '08        #72
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 crushel said:
whats c-bo best album
C-bo Til My Casket Drops album to me is one of my favorites
 6 years ago '08        #73
space
space
Originally Posted by slapaho
been a fan of bo since autopsy n*gga was like the 2nd coming of ice cube but on some real g sh*t

c bo x raided brotha lynch shoulda been superstars from the westcoast.
thats all i bump cali rap its all real G sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #74
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
C-bo LOST /thread

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #75
space
space
 itzjmoney510 said:
C-bo LOST /thread

[pic - click to view]

what pacs from the east coast
 6 years ago '05        #76
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,459 | Props total: 4402 4402
How they let C Bo and X Raided, two of Sacramento's best, and most under rated in the Westcoast share a cell? Their from the same gang mind you.
 6 years ago '08        #77
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Birdman's Back said:
guess how many ppl give a sh*t about C-Bo's opinion on anything... yea i cant think of any either...
guess how many people have as many posts as you...yea i cant think of any either...
 6 years ago '08        #78
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 12 12
pure exploitation. it's nice to see artists actually coming out and saying stuff like this. it's a real shame that sh*t like this is supported by fans. hopefully it won't last long.
 6 years ago '04        #79
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
Thug..................Lordz....C-Bo a real dude....where's the next Yuk/C-Bo Thug Lordz album?...All those have been classics, even the one with Spice-1......man bay rap kinda fell off...Yuk used to be a classic...Godzilla, UGA1 and 2....CLASSIC albums...no need to hit next on ANY track......the good ol days...
 6 years ago '07        #80
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
stop black-ballin the outlawz
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy