C-Bo Calls Snoop Dogg And Dr. Dre "Vultures" For Using Tupac Hologram, Reveals 'Pac's Warning About

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17217 17217
Tupac-"C-BO!!!"= classic shoutout
 6 years ago '10        #22
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,505 | Props total: 9835 9835
On some real sh*t thats the happiest Cbo picture I've ever seen.
 6 years ago '04        #23
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
everybody been eating off pac since he died.. what else is new
 6 years ago '11        #24
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 esvi said:
STFU

it's his best album hands down
his most lyrical
most personnal
even though suge made some minor changes to the final versions

its the only posthumously that drop the way he would have wanted to

most grown up album, way more than Me against the world, despite the beef track

this album one of my favourite hip hop album

and describes all the aspects of pac's personality
Calm the fu*k down boy.

The Makaveli album was originally supposed to be a mixtape.

Did you not see the thread on here about the original artwork?
 6 years ago '04        #25
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 Ant McQueen said:
Since when?
The producers on it confirmed it back in the day in the xxl. It was something for the streets not to be put in stores. They was saying how they was around but no noe was really using them until they heard what Pac had did on 7th day. Before that the artist wasn't really messing with them.
 04-19-2012, 03:12 PM         #26
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude said Pac was a real n*gga......yeah ok
 6 years ago '05        #27
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
They were at coachella. How they cash out?
 6 years ago '11        #28
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1270 1270
CBO a real n*gga.. He from Sac and fu*k with all the hungry Sac artists. His album "Gas Chamber" / "Tales of the Crypt" is a must have, y'all should d/l it. One of my first underground rappers aside from Brotha Lynch that I used to bump heavy in my early teens.. Partied with his cousins in South Sac, them foos is crazy man..

RIP Pac. I agree with all of what he said, they suckin a corpse dry.. using up all of his legacy for what it's worth.
CBO @ 2:15.. He k!lled everyone on this track!!!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Slap that sh*t loud ^

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 04-19-2012 at 04:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #29
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 684 684
That hologram sh*t was hot.... If i die and could be immortalized as a hologram while hip hop is making money, thats some real sh*t... fu*k all this hating sh*t, c-bo is coo but nobody would bother spending that kind of money to turn him into a hologram.. black people so a.ss backwards, nobody says anything when people make bread off dead white artist...

Last edited by dat_boi_tj; 04-19-2012 at 03:33 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #30
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,275 | Props total: 22186 22186
If they put Pac on a big screen, it would have been a hype a.ss homage and no one would have cared. They took it to the next step to give the attendees a feeling like they were at a real Pac show and that makes them vultures? GTFO, n*ggas mad they broke bread with a n*gga and never got to that winners circle. The coachella sh*t was dope as hell and groundbreaking. If they do a tour to use it as a cash cow, that's disrespectful.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #31
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,519 | Props total: 2537 2537
Props for posting that Interview ... C-Bo showing love to Pac and Pimp ... mane that was a nice a.ss read hearing about how he 1st met Pac ... dope
 6 years ago '08        #32
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
I always new C-bo was hard and real but i didnt kno he was tight wit pac so that was koo to kno,as far as snoop his still real to from what i hear, but dre i dont kno he seems all bout that dollar and doin that holigram bullsh*t thats pretty vulture sh*t to do, but i guess when it comes down to it we all are pretty much bout that mighty dollar at the end of the day, so handle it, but i would never pay to see a holigram concert of sum one dead, it kinda takes away of seeing sum one in real life performing showing there skills, instead of sum one from pixar or what ever controlling a puppet for $$$$$$
 6 years ago '04        #33
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
truthfully aint sh*t diff than a video montage playin in the bac,but at the same time if this goes over even rappers who aint dead will be doing this sh*t too.

welcome to auto-tune v 2.0

knAwle3ge said:
Ain't gonna happen. They the underground of westcoast rap. You know n*ggas don't give a fu*k about underground hip-hop...
yea i know ,but c-bo shoulda been a star he had pac ridin with'em dj screw put the stamp on'em c-bo has to be one of the most feat artist on dj screw tapes who wasnt a well known act till my casket drops was a classic him and e-40 always made some classic sh*t

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

i blame jail and street bullsh*t for bo loc never blowin up.
 6 years ago '08        #34
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
Good Read
 04-19-2012, 03:58 PM         #35
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac said u dont wanna do dat sh*t mann, come to my label

04-19-2012, 04:00 PM         #36
Iverso83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:

Naw Pac was just wanting to start up his own sh*t, he was on a 3 album deal on DR, so he was nt about to hand everyone over to DR.

All that Suge had Pac murdered sh*t is nonsense, Pac was locked into a contract for another 2 albums, the Makaveli album was a mixtape, so that didnt count. Suge was a greedy mofu*ka, but there would be no purpose of having Pac murdered, especially sitting beside him while shots riddled in foreign terrority. Suge has became the scapegoat thanks to some wack a.ss documentary endorsed by Biggys mom.
Suge didnt have Pac murdered himself...but his gay a.ss helped the "elite" set up the whole scene to have Pac k!lled. Suge was a puppet himself and was basically a "handler" to everybody signed to death Row. He was just a fat,evil bi*ch that took orders from the devils. I believe some old white bi*ch owns the death Row Catalogue now

Pac knew his time was up that night in Vegas,he was exposing too much sh*t,he was even rocking the "angel of death" chain before he died. He was acting weird that whole day.
 6 years ago '04        #37
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
Good interview.

One thing tho, I'm tired of dudes giving Snoop and Dre sh*t just cause things weren't great between them and Pac when he passed. Only because you get into an argument with someone or falling out, that doesn't erase or change the fact that you were down with that person way before.

Even C-Bo, it sounded like he knew Pac for a very short time period. Snoop and Dre knew and worked with Pac longer and had a longer relationship.

Snoop and Daz and Kurupt all had beef at one point and eventually squashed it. I think teh same thing would've happend with Pac.

Got no issue with the hologram, if anything, it seems like everyone enjoyed it.
 6 years ago '11        #38
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1270 1270
if they was making money off my homies name, I'd be writing names on my hollowtips.. believe dat.. Especially if I knew cuz wasn't coo wit them before he passed. Let the man rest. Hologram or not, Dre set the precedent for this being coo, which is not

cheguevara said:
who is c bo? oh thats right. nobody.

[video - click to view]

underground legend.. aint a nobody in your eyes cuz u fu*k with some square sh*t.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 04-19-2012 at 04:28 PM..
 04-19-2012, 04:17 PM         #39
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is c bo? oh thats right. nobody.
 04-19-2012, 04:26 PM         #40
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LexHeyden said:
If they put Pac on a big screen, it would have been a hype a.ss homage and no one would have cared. They took it to the next step to give the attendees a feeling like they were at a real Pac show and that makes them vultures? GTFO, n*ggas mad they broke bread with a n*gga and never got to that winners circle. The coachella sh*t was dope as hell and groundbreaking. If they do a tour to use it as a cash cow, that's disrespectful.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy