Apr 18 - Boy paralysed by bully's 'freak' punch to his stomach wins $4.2million legal victory

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
dim mak
 6 years ago '07        #42
BigAssTree 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 0 0
LOL @ all these people in here salty about the settlement coming out of the school's budget. First of all, do you know the breakdown of the school's budget? Secondly, they deserve to have their money taken away from them. Parents send their kids off to school with the belief that the schools will keep their children safe. Here we have this "known" bully at the school, and they never took ANY action. The article even mentions that the school failed to report his past offenses. IF that 4.2 million dollar did take a big hit into the school's budget - let this be a 4.2 million dollar lesson then.
 6 years ago '07        #43
BigAssTree 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 0 0
 Andrefrbk said:
Taking money away from the school system?
"hey kids there will be no field trips this year, and no math books... Some kid got wrecked and sued again..."

And this is win?

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas need to read up on natural selection.

edit

Im going back in. The school systems in the NYC/NJ area is always making cuts to education. The schools barely have enough money for the massive amounts of students. 4.2 million is probably a fairly large chunk of their budget. Thats money that is used for not only paying teachers, but books field trips, school lunches, and athletic activities. Now they just gave all that money to this wheeled chair vic? Im sorry man, chalk it up to natural selection and punish the attacker. As a parent id feel like shiit to not only raise a weak son who was unable to defend himself, but to also take millions out of the struggling school system so that my son can feel accomplished.

Bullying isnt a problem, its natural behavior. Humans are territorial, we are animals like all the other great apes etc. We need to teach our kids to be prepared for bullys. Its going to happen. DEAL WITH IT. If natural selection is weeding your kid out, so be it. Gotta keep strong genes in the pools.

Shut yo a.ss up.
Put yourself in the guy's position. If some dude fu*ked your sh*t up and you became paralyzed from the waist down, would you go, "oh well, that's natural selection. I should've defended myself better."

Or put yourself in the parent's position. If that was your kid, you would blame him for being weak and chalk it up to natural selection?

I'm pretty confident that wouldn't be your outlook.
 04-19-2012, 10:25 PM         #44
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
how da fuk u get punched in the stomach and ya spine gets fu*ked up
that what I was thinkin,, unless his spine is in his stomach

this n*gga body is super weak
 6 years ago '11        #45
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
where The Bully at
 6 years ago '06        #46
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4833 4833
first off insurance paid so the school system didn't pay insurance did. secondly I would blow that sh*t on some stem cells and at least try to have my spine repaired...I'm sure it could be done
 04-20-2012, 12:09 AM         #47
FLAfynestshawti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
"hey kids there will be no field trips this year, and no math books... Some kid got wrecked and sued again..."

And this is win?

[pic - click to view]

edit

Im going back in. The school systems in the NYC/NJ area is always making cuts to education. The schools barely have enough money for the massive amounts of students. 4.2 million is probably a fairly large chunk of their budget. Thats money that is used for not only paying teachers, but books field trips, school lunches, and athletic activities. Now they just gave all that money to this wheeled chair vic? Im sorry man, chalk it up to natural selection and punish the attacker. As a parent id feel like shiit to not only raise a weak son who was unable to defend himself, but to also take millions out of the struggling school system so that my son can feel accomplished.

Bullying isnt a problem, its natural behavior. Humans are territorial, we are animals like all the other great apes etc. We need to teach our kids to be prepared for bullys. Its going to happen. DEAL WITH IT. If natural selection is weeding your kid out, so be it. Gotta keep strong genes in the pools.
 ThatHustle said:
The settlement between the Ramsey school district and the family of Sawyer Rosenstein, who had complained to the district about being bullied, was worked out over the past two months but not made public until last week.

The family's lawsuit alleged school officials knew or should have known the boy's attacker had violent tendencies and failed to comply with a state anti-bullying law, said the Rosensteins' attorney, Jeffrey Youngman.

The boy had punched another student in the face on a school bus a year earlier, but the school kept no record of it or other attacks and the attacker was not subjected to escalating discipline, the suit said.

The Ramsey Board of Education released a statement Wednesday denying any wrongdoing and saying that it was the district's insurance carriers that decided to enter into the settlement and will pay it out.
so from what i bolded...

the school district WAS in the wrong, failing to comply with a state law. The kid contacted the DISTRICT. this was not an isolated incident, the kid was a menace, and no one kept any records of anything? no suspension (escalating discipline... i know this is boxden ) for punching a kid on a bus? or these "other attacks" NOTHING? COME ON! i totally hear where you are coming from, believe me. and if the district was paying out of their budget, then i would agree to an extent. but the district's insurance company is covering it, which is a totally different entity than the people who deal with the district's budget (which is distributed to the schools obviously). but, you came out of left field with natural selection..anyone who gets hit in the wrong place can be dropped... period. you cant attribute that to natural selection. thats just human anatomy. you sounded real ignorant with that.

Last edited by FLAfynestshawti; 04-20-2012 at 12:13 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #48
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2959 2959
Im not saying any of this is right but bullying has been happening FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! sh*t is not any worse than it was when my parents grew up or their parents parents parents.
 6 years ago '06        #49
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 DR JAYY said:
4 mill isnt enough IMO
This. If you offered me 4 mill for not be able to walk the rest of my life I would tell you go to go fu*k yourself.
 04-20-2012, 07:40 AM         #50
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:

And this is win?

[pic - click to view]

edit

You are fu*king stupid.

natural selection? how so? it was a innocent kid being picked on buy a dumbass bully who probably gets his diddle played with by his dad so he takes it out, bullying isnt a problem? really? are you THAT fu*king stupid? as a parent i feel incredibly sorry for your child, i feel sorry that your child has to grow around such a wannabe macho ignorant father.
 6 years ago '08        #51
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 428 428
jews always find a way to get that money
 6 years ago '05        #52
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 Andrefrbk said:

And this is win?

[pic - click to view]

edit

Figures this n*gga would post some dumb sh*t like this.
 6 years ago '08        #53
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,299 | Props total: 22232 22232
I was done reading some of the comments when I got to "Natural Selection". This sh*t ain't Battle Royale or Hunger Games. Natural Selection does not occur in this day and age in reference to the public school system. I own military grade firearms, so I should be able to take what the fu*k ever I want from anybody I see? Right. Thats natural selection.

No, that against the fu*king LAW. What the bully did was against the fu*kING LAW and it was remarked and recorded on multiple occasions. $4.2M isn't going towards X-Box 360, bi*ches & blunts. This KID has to pay his lawyers and medical expenses for the rest of his life. He needs to hire people to help him complete task that most people can by themselves. He'll have to get some big a.ss cargo van and have the sh*t modded just so he can get in with his wheel chair and go to the movies, mall, or even a damn McDonalds. He'll have to look for special living accommodations, and if he decides to get a house he'll have to have the doors reconstructed or built ground up, just a few things our biped a.sses take for granted. The damn kid can't even get pissed and TAKE A WALK TO COOL OFF. I'm not even trying to be funny, but these are things most of us do without a 2nd thought.

His life if fu*ked up because of a d!ckhead bully and you think the school system is being punished? GTFOH his family, his friends, and he is being punished most of all.
 6 years ago '06        #54
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
 04-20-2012, 03:12 PM         #55
mk88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is od sad, anyone bullying anybody is a hoe a.ss n*gga, especially if that person doesn't want to be confronted.

the money is cool i guess, still can't walk
 6 years ago '04        #56
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
how da fuk u get punched in the stomach and ya spine gets fu*ked up
did u not read the article

fu*king dumbass
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy