Apr 18 - Boy paralysed by bully's 'freak' punch to his stomach wins $4.2million legal victory

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,177 | Props total: 892 892
I'd rather have my legs...dude is still in grade school
 04-19-2012, 06:00 PM         #22
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he gon get clowned more now

u that soft that u get punched in yo sh*t and now u paralyzed?

GADAMN

a flick will have this n*gga in the hospital wit rihanna contusions
 6 years ago '06        #23
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
 klm1015 said:
damn but after this settlement he is rolling in the money now....
I see what you did there

And Its a close call, 4.2 million without the ability to use my legs or the ability to use my legs....

4,200,000.00 A lot of zeroes
 04-19-2012, 06:19 PM         #24
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4.2 million taxpayer dollars wtf is he gonna spend that money on anyway? fu*kin diamond studded wheels? that paper should be going towards the community.

it was a freak accident.. kid should be getting just enough to pay for his med bills and the kid who hit him should be required about 1000 hours of community service for being a f*ggot, thats all

Last edited by Chest Rockwell; 04-19-2012 at 06:21 PM..
 04-19-2012, 06:40 PM         #25
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The bully must have hit hard as a motherfu*ker to paralyze him from the front....

He must have been like this.....

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #26
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 TheMindOf said:
"Bully" should have one of his legs taken as retribution (if not both).
Agreed. Our punishment system is too soft. Hence why we have so many repeat offenders.
 6 years ago '05        #27
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
Taking money away from the school system?
"hey kids there will be no field trips this year, and no math books... Some kid got wrecked and sued again..."

And this is win?

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas need to read up on natural selection.

edit

Im going back in. The school systems in the NYC/NJ area is always making cuts to education. The schools barely have enough money for the massive amounts of students. 4.2 million is probably a fairly large chunk of their budget. Thats money that is used for not only paying teachers, but books field trips, school lunches, and athletic activities. Now they just gave all that money to this wheeled chair vic? Im sorry man, chalk it up to natural selection and punish the attacker. As a parent id feel like shiit to not only raise a weak son who was unable to defend himself, but to also take millions out of the struggling school system so that my son can feel accomplished.

Bullying isnt a problem, its natural behavior. Humans are territorial, we are animals like all the other great apes etc. We need to teach our kids to be prepared for bullys. Its going to happen. DEAL WITH IT. If natural selection is weeding your kid out, so be it. Gotta keep strong genes in the pools.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 04-19-2012 at 07:08 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #28
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
There's no limit to the amount of pain I would inflict if a motherfu*ker ever did that to my son. I'm talking physical, mental, and emotional pain. Limitless.

I know BX is mostly young n*ggas, and you dudes don't have any kids, which is why you are cracking jokes about this sh*t. Once you bring a child into this world you will look at sh*t like this in a different light.

Last edited by BeatTycoon; 04-19-2012 at 07:19 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #29
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
Thats sad to hear ................

all he got was 4mil
 6 years ago '05        #30
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,848 | Props total: 4149 4149
 Andrefrbk said:
Taking money away from the school system?
"hey kids there will be no field trips this year, and no math books... Some kid got wrecked and sued again..."

And this is win?

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas need to read up on natural selection.
Well, if a school is not doing a good job of doing what it is supposed to do, then you do have the right to sue. Violence should not be happening on school grounds. Period. If the faculty is letting it happen, then you can (and should) sue. This isn't about money, this is about a kid's safety, and about the fact that he will never be able to walk again because of the inadequacies of this school department.
 6 years ago '11        #31
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
i wouldnt even want it

im fu*kin paralyzed i cant enjoy this sh*t fu*k feedin my family
 6 years ago '04        #32
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Chest Rockwell said:
4.2 million taxpayer dollars wtf is he gonna spend that money on anyway? fu*kin diamond studded wheels? that paper should be going towards the community.

it was a freak accident.. kid should be getting just enough to pay for his med bills and the kid who hit him should be required about 1000 hours of community service for being a f*ggot, thats all
dude are you crazy??????? the kid is in a wheel chair for life. god forbid that would happen to you or one of your loved ones. i guarantee you would be singing a different tune.

anyways......happy that dude got paid. even though i am sure he would prefer to use both of his legs again... fu*k you to the bully motherfu*ker who did that to him. piece of sh*t.

Last edited by marcchrome; 04-19-2012 at 07:15 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
Well, if a school is not doing a good job of doing what it is supposed to do, then you do have the right to sue. Violence should not be happening on school grounds. Period. If the faculty is letting it happen, then you can (and should) sue. This isn't about money, this is about a kid's safety, and about the fact that he will never be able to walk again because of the inadequacies of this school department.
1 school's fuk up should not be allowed to deteriorate the quality of education for others. Im sorry for the vic, but yo taking that money out the system is wrong. PERIOD. I really dont understand what parent would feel good doing this to the system. Suing the school for crimal charges, acknowledgement, BUT NOT MONEY. This is fuking education we are talking about, the lowest priority on our shiit to pay for list.

Military is up here

Dumb shiit here

Schooling/education way down here

I want to punch that kid, and im not even a bully. I hope he does the right thing and dump it back into the education system for the kids. Im a product of the public school system and trust me, there is never enough when it comes to educating these kids.

edit

lol why did yall post this and fuk my night up. Im really sick of the American "pay me and make everything better" attitude. As if money fixes everything. Tax rates go up, education suffers, while this n*gga wheels around Syracuse with his other rich/upper middle classers. Im sorry. Whats done is done, 4.2 mil wont change that, tax payers paying more wont change that, less fortunate kids having less in class wont change it.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 04-19-2012 at 07:26 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #34
Rumpleforeskin 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 1 1
Watch the video in the article, it will all make perfect sense..... But he now has a job doing what he loves, Won't get much a.ss, but he is happy
 6 years ago '05        #35
space
space
Essentially what the school has done is taken the money that would have been used for education, and saved their own a.sses. Those school officials should be responsible, and not the tax payers! This is a serious problem. This kids victory could be the spark of many more. I dont think ive EVER seen a large settlement like this being taken out of education. Police budgets yeah, because they actually have a higher budget specifically for lawsuits. But education does not.

The kid seems smart, i mean he is going to a great uni, so id imagine he is fairly educated. I hope he is able to identify that this isnt the right thing to do. And find a way to put that money back into the school system because NJ def needs it. Their schools have a massive amount of students, just like NYC, its crazy. 4.2 mil just think about all the books, lunches, and trips. You get a budget and THATS IT!!! Either tax payers pay more to make up for the loss, or something gotta give.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 04-19-2012 at 07:39 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #36
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
I was gonna vent a lil bit on this topic but i'll keep it short and sweet, and say all this sh*t starts at HOME. u dont wake up the next day and punch somebody at school just for the hell of it, somethin is obviously goin on in your life that needs to be heard by someone.
 6 years ago '05        #37
space
space
Humans = Animals.

If you study biology, behavior, and psychology you know this.

Bullying is a form of territoriality, humans are naturally like this. We are also very social. If you are socially awkward you will be outcast PERIOD. Parents need to realize, raising your kid isnt about them getting good grades, studying hard etc. You need to raise your child to be socially adaptable. Ive heard parents say shiit like
"i dont care if my son/daughter has no friends he gets good grades..." NO!
Teach your kid from very early on, to make friends. When i was a kid my dad would be like "you see that little boy/girl over there, go say hi to them introduce yoruself."
Some parents dont do this. Then when their kid is getting fuked up in school they wonder why.

We live in a harsh world, where n*ggas will weed you the fuk out. Its up to you to stay determined. If the vic had defended himself maybe he wouldnt have gotten punched in the gut, WHO KNOWS. Point is bullying isnt the problem, its the way parents raise their kids to be introverts. The way you look really doesnt mean much its all about your personality too.

Teaching kids to be social/cope with sh*t, and stand up to others is better than trying to end bullying which will never end. How can you end something thats hardwired into your brains?
 6 years ago '06        #38
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 Andrefrbk said:
Essentially what the school has done is taken the money that would have been used for education, and saved their own a.sses. Those school officials should be responsible, and not the tax payers! This is a serious problem. This kids victory could be the spark of many more. I dont think ive EVER seen a large settlement like this being taken out of education. Police budgets yeah, because they actually have a higher budget specifically for lawsuits. But education does not.

The kid seems smart, i mean he is going to a great uni, so id imagine he is fairly educated. I hope he is able to identify that this isnt the right thing to do. And find a way to put that money back into the school system because NJ def needs it. Their schools have a massive amount of students, just like NYC, its crazy. 4.2 mil just think about all the books, lunches, and trips. You get a budget and THATS IT!!! Either tax payers pay more to make up for the loss, or something gotta give.
The settlement was with the insurance. So how bad is it really going to affect the school district? Maybe higher premiums or getting dropped in the future..
 6 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 Jay Aye Three said:
The settlement was with the insurance. So how bad is it really going to affect the school district? Maybe higher premiums or getting dropped in the future..
Its tough to say how it affects them, they are never going to release the numbers unfortunately.

But either way criminal charges should me done up for those directly involved if anything. The guidance counselor who failed for sure.

This is there 2nd payment so far...
The Rosenstein family settled outside of court against the attacker for an undisclosed amount last year.
 6 years ago '10        #40
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
4 Mill is a good amount of money, but it cant get you out that wheel chair for you to walk again. I would much rather have my legs than money any day...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy