Rihanna Rolls a Blunt on Bodyguard's Head?

most viewed right now
 194
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 154
Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-19-2012, 08:49 PM         #61
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont look like weed to me..... the fu*k ...looks like coke



rihannas death in 5....4...3...2.....
 6 years ago '09        #62
GREEDY BEATZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,866 | Props total: 2130 2130
 JosephDoom said:
as long as i can hit that weed... i wouldnt give a fu*k.. that sh*t looked light greeen
and you're risking herpes just to get high with a bi*ch?
 6 years ago '08        #63
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
 GREEDY BEATZ said:
and you're risking herpes just to get high with a bi*ch?
is that what your mommy said bout women if you blaze with them?
 6 years ago '06        #64
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
.... I feel like this bi*ch try too hard. That dont mean she cant get it...
 6 years ago '09        #65
GREEDY BEATZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,866 | Props total: 2130 2130
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
is that what your mommy said bout women if you blaze with them?
first off LA, we got a lot in common by the looks of your avy/pics. i'm a patient doing my thing in NV (grow your own state)

yeah my mom gave me all kinds of advice i never listened to, like watch where you put your mouth, etc...BUT

fuuuuuuck that....meth and red ain't pass that sh*t to arab homeboy either....but yeah, she told me to wear a rubber but now i got Hep C and 9 and 1/2 kids.


question...if you saw the herpe, like live and in technocolor, would you hesitate to receive the pass? how awkward is that sh*t? especially with a female?

BTW, what do you think a cold sore is?


ahh fu*k it, let me hit it one time and roll the dice


Last edited by GREEDY BEATZ; 04-19-2012 at 09:50 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #66
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
 GREEDY BEATZ said:
first off LA, we got a lot in common by the looks of your avy/pics. i'm a patient doing my thing in NV (grow your own state)

yeah my mom gave me all kinds of advice i never listened to, like watch where you put your mouth, etc...BUT

fuuuuuuck that....meth and red ain't pass that sh*t to arab homeboy either....but yeah, she told me to wear a rubber but now i got Hep C and 9 and 1/2 kids.


question...if you saw the herpe, like live and in technocolor, would you hesitate to receive the pass? how awkward is that sh*t? especially with a female?

BTW, what do you think a cold sore is?


ahh fu*k it, let me hit it one time and roll the dice

your right there is cold sores and other bad sh*t out there and i geuss im taking risk but i would think i would spot a cold sore if there was one a bi*ch b4 i passed tha jay...

and did u jus say u have hep C, dont tell me from passing a jay around..
 6 years ago '05        #67
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28499 28499
...RIP To That n*gga Bastard Child Account.
 6 years ago '07        #68
Jace Luv 
space
avatar space
space
$722 | Props total: 6 6
bodyguard looks like Darryl Strawberry
 6 years ago '09        #69
GREEDY BEATZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,866 | Props total: 2130 2130
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
your right there is cold sores and other bad sh*t out there and i geuss im taking risk but i would think i would spot a cold sore if there was one a bi*ch b4 i passed tha jay...

and did u jus say u have hep C, dont tell me from passing a jay around..
nah homie i'm all jokes...i don't think i've had a serious post in months.

just got over a touch of AIDS though, having a hard time shaking it.

and i just asked my girl who's in the med. field (masters, phd)..she said if it's not visible, you're fu*kIN A' READY TO SMOKE....if not....EHHHHHHH....

but enough about SM....
 6 years ago '08        #70
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
 GREEDY BEATZ said:
nah homie i'm all jokes...i don't think i've had a serious post in months.

just got over a touch of AIDS though, having a hard time shaking it.

and i just asked my girl who's in the med. field (masters, phd)..she said if it's not visible, you're fu*kIN A' READY TO SMOKE....if not....EHHHHHHH....

but enough about SM....

























 6 years ago '04        #71
chirpflare 175 heat pts175
space
avatar space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 108 108
arrest the bi*ch
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
109 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
56 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy