Nationals best record in baseball appreciation thread

most viewed right now
 115
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 100
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 53
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 StylinOnYou said:
why wouldn't we be in the playoffs
when was the last time your franchise made the playoffs?

its Mid-June & you over here actin like you've already clinched
 5 years ago '11        #82
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 SacTown said:
when was the last time your franchise made the playoffs?

its Mid-June & you over here actin like you've already clinched
nationals have only existed for 7 years, that expos sh*t don't count
 5 years ago '04        #83
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,753 | Props total: 13138 13138
 StylinOnYou said:
nationals have only existed for 7 years, that expos sh*t don't count
of course they count idiot.

And how do you expect to make the playoffs when Strasburg's season will be done by August

These Nationals fans talking smack like they got the sh*t locked in june and completely ignoring what happened to the Sox and Braves last september.
 5 years ago '05        #84
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 StylinOnYou said:
nationals have only existed for 7 years, that expos sh*t don't count
you aint an expansion team
 5 years ago '05        #85
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Little Brother
 5 years ago '05        #86
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
fu*kin retards actin like their team isnt a franchise

you wouldnt be in the position you're in now if you didnt suck as the Expos and then continue to suck as the Nationals
 5 years ago '12        #87
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 SacTown said:
fu*kin retards actin like their team isnt a franchise

you wouldnt be in the position you're in now if you didnt suck as the Expos and then continue to suck as the Nationals


The team was in Montreal, not D.C. We claim the history of the Senators, not the Expos.

 5 years ago '12        #88
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 Garnet & Gold said:
Little Brother

[pic - click to view]



You n*ggas haven't won 80 games since 97

 5 years ago '05        #89
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 cubes said:


The team was in Montreal, not D.C. We claim the history of the Senators, not the Expos.

Ian Desmond was drafted by the Expos

guess yall should release him
 5 years ago '12        #90
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 SacTown said:
Ian Desmond was drafted by the Expos

guess yall should release him
The Nationals do not claim the history of the Expos, therefore we as fans should not have to.

Almost all of us were not Expos fans

D.C. did not have a baseball team from 71 to 05
 5 years ago '05        #91
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 cubes said:
The Nationals do not claim the history of the Expos
but they claimed their Rosters & Draft position didnt they

im not sayin yall were expos fans but Nationals fans need to realize that the Expos are part of their franchise history whether they like it or not
 5 years ago '12        #92
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 SacTown said:
but they claimed their Rosters & Draft position didnt they

im not sayin yall were expos fans but Nationals fans need to realize that the Expos are part of their franchise history whether they like it or not
So from 69 to 72 we had two teams?

Are you saying we can't claim the history of the senators?
 5 years ago '05        #93
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 cubes said:
So from 69 to 72 we had two teams?

Are you saying we can't claim the history of the senators?
 5 years ago '04        #94
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,753 | Props total: 13138 13138
this whole thread will be moot once these bums will be out of the playoff hunt come late july/august.
 5 years ago '07        #95
st21 1238 heat pts1238 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,545 | Props total: 43713 43713
another month gone by, another month on top.

sh*t is getting boring,

haters done yet?
 5 years ago '07        #96
st21 1238 heat pts1238 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,545 | Props total: 43713 43713
 BullsLost said:
this whole thread will be moot once these bums will be out of the playoff hunt come late july/august.
we gonna be out the playoff chase by the end of the month?

haters lost
 5 years ago '07        #97
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Thing is this aint even supposed to be our year, we just fu*king around and winning
 5 years ago '12        #98
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
4 Players in the All-Star game

Best record in the N.L.

Bryce and Strasburg k!llin it

N.L. East fans/Haters/Orioles fans salty

Nats Won
 5 years ago '12        #99
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046


Haters Lose Again
 5 years ago '11        #100
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy