T.I. gets gangsta on Instagram

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,184 | Props total: 18454 18454
He is on that smith machine tho..n*gga know he can't push that sh*t free weights
 6 years ago '04        #42
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
fu*king at him typing out messages like he talks. I read everything in his voice
 6 years ago '04        #43
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 skillahmang said:

this whole thread and reaction. reminds me of skip bayless reaction to being called out by jalen rose on first take.

MOST, not all of you spend time dishing sh*t on the internet and on this site.

then when a celebrity decides to respond and put "so called nobodys" (because just cause you broke im not saying thats true) in your place. TI is called sensitive or a hater.

homie this is what you guys do all day. so if you broke you can talk sh*t and if your rich you stay quiet.

which is basically skips argument to the professional athletes. they should take all the criticism for making that amount of money??

think you guys got it twisted bruh. everybody is a human being, wake up and sit on the toilet just like the rest of us. if your confronted on this site you guys acting all tough and sh*t, TI is no different. nobody is tryna take that sh*t from some internet thugs on there parents computers.
 6 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
"I know that aint who I thank it is, LITTLE BIG BROTHER"

[pic - click to view]

04-19-2012, 12:10 AM         #45
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol he asked ti for a fade

to me he caught the feelings
 6 years ago '11        #46
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
You can tell TI dont really lift. The Smith bench is for dudes with bad shoulders. Or when all the free benches are used and you got to get it in however
 6 years ago '12        #47
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
realest sh*t i read here in a minute. buncha boxden n*ggas they hard a.ss and all this sh*t, how you gon talk bout a rapper that made money and served time in jail for havin too many straps like that? n*ggas rich off pure talent cuz he got the charisma to step in front a mic and do his thang, that n*gga T.I. SHOULD be talkin down on yall broke a.ss n*ggas if anything.

boxden cool n sh*t, but the fake n*ggas on here is outta hand. buncha pus*y who never thrown a punch before, smfh
real sh*t n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #48
just2005 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 27 27
 bigboi2006 said:
fu*king at him typing out messages like he talks. I read everything in his voice
I did the same thing
 6 years ago '08        #49
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
I don't understand how n*ggas talk internet thug sh*t using their real face like that.
 6 years ago '06        #50
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18961 18961
this man Clifford Harris caught feelings son..
 6 years ago '10        #51
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,945 | Props total: 8082 8082
 EL CHAPO said:
maddafact im bout to get on instagram right now just to sh*t on him
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo. Celebs cant take that type of sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #52
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
whoever takes him seriously is really out of touch with reality.. and tip sounds like a lil' bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #53
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197

[video - click to view]

04-19-2012, 02:17 AM         #54
igm29687  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't do em like that lol
 6 years ago '12        #55
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4962 4962
I dnt get it... yall praise someone whos jus famous that tells another human being hes a nobody jus coz they not in the same tax bracket, have yall notice that wheneva these celebs gets into an argument with a fan they always make you feel like you aint shiit? I dnt know about yall but my existence is a fact, i'm not accepting anyone calling me a nobody i dnt give a fucck how rich they are, i'm a fan of T.I's music but calling people cyber thugs is basically contradicting himself coz wtf isit that he's busy doing? And at the end nobody is gna live forever so fucck your fame and your money coz your wealth cant buy you eternal life... Yall should stop worshipping stupid sh*t jus coz you a fan
 6 years ago '07        #56
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,902 | Props total: 1322 1322
Didn't this dumbass get his friend k!lled over trying to be a tough guy?
 6 years ago '08        #57
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 Blood Edge said:
you really co-sign f!ghting with people that are below your level?

this is you

it doesn't matter what some random person says...real life or otherwise

if you are secure then arguing with someone about something so shallow is a waste of your time
 Pleasure Boy said:
I dnt get it... yall praise someone whos jus famous that tells another human being hes a nobody jus coz they not in the same tax bracket, have yall notice that wheneva these celebs gets into an argument with a fan they always make you feel like you aint shiit? I dnt know about yall but my existence is a fact, i'm not accepting anyone calling me a nobody i dnt give a fucck how rich they are, i'm a fan of T.I's music but calling people cyber thugs is basically contradicting himself coz wtf isit that he's busy doing? And at the end nobody is gna live forever so fucck your fame and your money coz your wealth cant buy you eternal life... Yall should stop worshipping stupid sh*t jus coz you a fan
these ^^

This right here just shows that TI caught feelings. If he would've just ignored it and went bout his ways, that would've show that he's the boss but since he decided to responded to a low-life he lost his points IMO...

This situation kinda reminds me of the Drake & Common...
 6 years ago '09        #58
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
damned if u do, damned if you dont smh
 04-19-2012, 03:46 AM         #59
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just lol
215 on a smith machine? why is he even proud of that?
 04-19-2012, 03:58 AM         #60
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
All these people dikcriding celebs just cause they're celebs and rich are already mental slaves. Just add the chain, they will be happy to serve theirs masters ! Respect the man, not the money !
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy