Homeland: Season 2 Official Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19757 19757
Carrie kinda fu*king up, but that sh*t was beautiful. You're a traitor and a disgrace to your country
 5 years ago '05        #142
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 1654 1654
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Carrie kinda fu*king up, but that sh*t was beautiful. You're a traitor and a disgrace to your country
Yeah, she dished that sh*t out real quick Traitors die slow
 5 years ago '07        #143
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19757 19757
 Left Hook said:
Yeah, she dished that sh*t out real quick Traitors die slow
that sh*t was cold blooded, especially when he was like "Fine, not friends" I was like
 5 years ago '05        #144
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
Ok, HOLY FU*KING sh*t.

Are you kidding me right now? What an amazing season so far

I mean that ending scene had me like

And it seems like the intensity of the episodes is going to carry on for the remainder of the season.

I liked season one a lot, but I was genuinely pissed when Lewis won best Actor and Homeland won best Drama at the emmys. But after watching these past few episodes, I have no problem with anybody labeling this the best drama on TV right now and putting Damian Lewis up there with the heavyweight actors of television.
 5 years ago '05        #145
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
hey is this the last season for this series? or what because of the pace they're going its seems like it has a few episodes left lol. Another amazing episode man I was into it right from the get-go. I love how they don't bullsh*t around and try to draw out the storyline in this show, they could get a lot more deeper with abu nazir and other new characters in the show.
It was actually just renewed for a third season.
 5 years ago '08        #146
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
No better show on TV fu*king Homeland man.
 5 years ago '11        #147
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
At first I thought she was gonna f*ck him one last time for good measure with her co-workers watching

5 years ago '10        #148
xSLIMx 108 heat pts108
space
space
$975 | Props total: 1041 1041
 tonystarks21 said:
hey is this the last season for this series? or what because of the pace they're going its seems like it has a few episodes left lol. Another amazing episode man I was into it right from the get-go. I love how they don't bullsh*t around and try to draw out the storyline in this show, they could get a lot more deeper with abu nazir and other new characters in the show.
Showtime just renewed it for Season 3, no surprise though this show one of the best.

5 years ago '07        #149
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
 CrapShoota said:
These episodes are season finale like
 Got Cheeve? said:
Carrie getting all homotional and blowing their operation. Now they gotta rely on interrogation with a guy that got tortured for 8 years in a hole in the desert. Great move Carrie.

Female jealously urges were too strong. Dude called it at the base set-up, he was letting her know she needs to watch her emotions around him because after what he did to her, she's liable to blow up on him—which happened.

Dana bout to fu*k her way to the top. Learned from her mother.
 DOOMage said:

She's a liability, they should have known better. You don't pull someone like her back in no matter her credentials or instincts.

THIS is the moment where we see if the show can maintain and respond after something like that
 Left Hook said:
This show is crazy! That episode had me like the whole way through! It's a disgrace that this show's thread is only 8 pages long. This is the best show on TV right now. I wonder where they'll go from here, but I love how they're not BS-ing around. No drawn out arcs as filler episodes. I like the new analyst guy, seems like a good addition to the cast of characters on the show.

But damn, Carrie, you done goofed now
tbh i felt as if Carrie knew exactly what she was doing and if they didn't make a move right then and there they would've fu*ked off abu nazirs connection to Brody for a while, since she felt that Brody had made her and therefore would put out some type of warning signal to let nazirs people know what's up..they damn sure couldn't risk that so i felt like she was 100% justified in confronting brody and subsequently having the cia arrest him..this show is tooo dank though!! I can't wait for next weeks episode
 5 years ago '04        #150
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 PotheadFocker said:
At first I thought she was gonna f*ck him one last time for good measure with her co-workers watching

No lie I was Hoping that was gonna happen.
 5 years ago '06        #151
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
lucy liu
 5 years ago '09        #152
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
holllllly sh*ttttt just watched it daaaaaam didnt expect this at all

hes obvsly not gonna give in. i wonder how the terrorists r gonna help him

no1 i no watches this show i have nobody to talk to it about :(
 5 years ago '05        #153
space
space
 AzulineAzure said:
holllllly sh*ttttt just watched it daaaaaam didnt expect this at all

hes obvsly not gonna give in. i wonder how the terrorists r gonna help him

no1 i no watches this show i have nobody to talk to it about :(
Your friends have Comcast? The entire first season and all of season two so far are currently On Demand. Just within teh past three weeks I've put four of my friends onto this show On Demand and they are all already caught up and we have been telling everybody about it while we are out. But most people don't have Premium Channels and have sh*tty internet so they don't take our word on it

But I had nobody in real life to talk about it to last season but I am forcing this sh*t on people this season telling them its incredible and everybody who I got to start watching it loves it.
 5 years ago '07        #154
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
My girl Carrie is tripping...

Her getting in Brody's face got me kinda hype though... hell that whole exchange was incredible... "I seem to be good at this."

5 years ago '09        #155
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Your friends have Comcast? The entire first season and all of season two so far are currently On Demand. Just within teh past three weeks I've put four of my friends onto this show On Demand and they are all already caught up and we have been telling everybody about it while we are out. But most people don't have Premium Channels and have sh*tty internet so they don't take our word on it

But I had nobody in real life to talk about it to last season but I am forcing this sh*t on people this season telling them its incredible and everybody who I got to start watching it loves it.
I keep telling ppl man no1 has time to watch a full show during semesters unless it's on Netflix
 10-23-2012, 05:20 PM         #156
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
love the show but why the fu*k do the writers think we care about his daughters love life?
 5 years ago '05        #157
space
space
 One Shot said:
love the show but why the fu*k do the writers think we care about his daughters love life?
I thought those scenes were actually pretty good television. The daughter is actually a likable character, imo. And the VP's son seems like a cool dude
 5 years ago '10        #158
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 368 368
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I thought those scenes were actually pretty good television. The daughter is actually a likable character, imo. And the VP's son seems like a cool dude
This is usually what happens when they want you to get emotionally involved with a character...

right before they k!ll them. Not a spoiler, just my thought.
 5 years ago '05        #159
space
space
 llpooh said:
This is usually what happens when they want you to get emotionally involved with a character...

right before they k!ll them. Not a spoiler, just my thought.
She's not getting k!lled any time soon. There is a very small percentage of likable child characters on television drama's and she is one of them, and she's a good actress for the part. Not gonna throw that away. I could see his son dying before her, but I don't think either of them die any time soon. I see it as us getting to know her more to feel how she feels when she finds out what her dad has done/planned to do.
 5 years ago '06        #160
SM 38153 heat pts38153 OP
space
space
$127,747 | Props total: 66880 66880

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy