Homeland: Season 2 Official Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 621 621
 Bea5T said:
how would he know
The same way he knew to send that text message to Abu. He got that mean inside connect now.
 5 years ago '04        #82
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
Man...this show is soo fu*king good. Every moment just keeps you glued to the TV/CPU/etc.
 5 years ago '10        #83
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
:The thing that ruined the 1st two episodes is the location looks nothing like Beirut and the dialect/accent is also wrong. In real life Hamra st (where Abu Nazr was shot at) is a busy area filled stores, hotels, restaurants and bars. Even the back streets have restaurants and bars and it is not some poor shabby area. It was actually filmed in Tel Aviv not Beirut for some reason. Also Hezbollah does not even have a strong a presence in that area. Disappointed the writers didn't do their homework.

Other than that flaw this season has been immense.
 5 years ago '08        #84
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,809 | Props total: 9127 9127
dana is so fine
 5 years ago '05        #85
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100
 Liban said:
:The thing that ruined the 1st two episodes is the location looks nothing like Beirut and the dialect/accent is also wrong. In real life Hamra st (where Abu Nazr was shot at) is a busy area filled stores, hotels, restaurants and bars. Even the back streets have restaurants and bars and it is not some poor shabby area. It was actually filmed in Tel Aviv not Beirut for some reason. Also Hezbollah does not even have a strong a presence in that area. Disappointed the writers didn't do their homework.

I mean that is really looking into it to deep. At that rate, you could also argue the time scale. The clock where Estes and them were at depicted late in the afternoon, and Brody was supposed to meet at the pentagon early in the morning, and the location the hit took place should of been night time if following all the proper geography issues. But who gives a sh*t, it made for great TV.
 5 years ago '05        #86
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1689 1689
 Illuminati said:
dana is so fine
Dana's looks like she's 15, though
 5 years ago '05        #87
space
space
 Left Hook said:
She's a few weeks away from 18.
 5 years ago '10        #88
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I mean that is really looking into it to deep. At that rate, you could also argue the time scale. The clock where Estes and them were at depicted late in the afternoon, and Brody was supposed to meet at the pentagon early in the morning, and the location the hit took place should of been night time if following all the proper geography issues. But who gives a sh*t, it made for great TV.
Not really you're over exaggerating what I said. Imagine it was filmed in Montreal and they're trying to pass it off as New York. Unless you haven't been to either city then you'd be like . That's the way I see it.

I don't expect everything to be 100% accurate but that city looked NOTHING like Beirut lol.
 5 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 Liban said:
Not really you're over exaggerating what I said. Imagine it was filmed in Montreal and they're trying to pass it off as New York. Unless you haven't been to either city then you'd be like . That's the way I see it.

I don't expect everything to be 100% accurate but that city looked NOTHING like Beirut lol.
For 99 percent of American citizens, me included, the Middle East looks like the Middle East and we have no idea or concern with which area is which area
 5 years ago '05        #90
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1689 1689
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
For 99 percent of American citizens, me included, the Middle East looks like the Middle East and we have no idea or concern with which area is which area
Considering the street looks like this

[pic - click to view]

I think they could've just changed the name of the street to something less known.
 10-09-2012, 05:49 AM         #91
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God damn that was a helluva episode

Wouldn't be surprised if Saul sat on it and pulled a "Carrie" and illegally put surveillance on him so he could get close to Nazir etc. Wonder if he'll let Carrie in on it too.
 5 years ago '08        #92
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,809 | Props total: 9127 9127
 Left Hook said:
I think that's the appeal sadly It's hard to explain it she just has that look
 5 years ago '10        #93
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$882 | Props total: 470 470
 C.R.I.P. said:
Morena Baccarin is so fu*king fine. Brody is a god damn idiot.
i dont think shes all that great looking...Clair Danes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brody's wife....he shoulda just left her and kept banging Carrie
 5 years ago '09        #94
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 Liban said:

the stuff u have complaints with, the regular joe won't
i'm 100% sure that 99% of us on bx haven't been to Beirut, so the lack of stores, restaurants & bars won't mean anything to the regular viewer
 5 years ago '07        #95
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 A.G said:
Brody's wife is the type of bi*ch you fu*k and then throw her carcass in the dumpster after you're done.

Haven't wanted a TV wife murked this bad since Skylar White..

and I'm pretty sure Brody k!lls his marine buddy from the bar.
yeah I was cool with her before she flipped on him and threw the quaran on the floor when she found out he was muslim..before that i just wanted to fu*k the sh*t out of her I hate Skylar much more though, she's much worse on the annoying tip..atleast brody's wife is fine as fu*k and was cool as fu*k before that quran scene..

Liban said:

homeland is honestly one of the best shows on t.v but they fu*king SUCK d!ck when it comes to getting, what one would consider important details, right..they have the budget and other resources to make sure they know their sh*t before filming certain scenes or depicting a certain religion, yet either they don't give a fu*k or are truely that ignorant in a day and age when a well known network shouldn't be, especially one of SHOWTIMES calibur..they make islam look so bad(i'm muslim) and i'm not even talking about the whole terrorist bs because any smart individual knows that real muslims don't bleieve or take part in that dumbass sh*t..i'm talking about the prayer scenes which are all fu*ked up..you can't just go to your garage early as fu*k in the morning and make all 5 prayers up for the day ..the reciting of the quran is terribly done by brody..showtime should know better and they've done better in the past with series revolving around a similar plot..for example the show Sleeper Cell is an excellent portrayal of how REAL muslims are(the main character Darwyn) as far as I can rememebr all the scenes of individuals praying/reciting quran were done extremely well..they were accurate..idk why showtime would drop the ball with an even bigger show like homeland..if you get past how poorly they execute certain scenes in regards to how things really look in places and are really done in islam, then you'll be able to enjoy the show..it just gets me mad because they could easily do it right if they wanted to, it just seems like they legitimately don't give a fu*k and no one brings it to their attention so

Last edited by Deniro732; 10-09-2012 at 11:28 AM..
 10-09-2012, 06:12 PM         #96
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got caught up with the new season. I was slightly skeptical if they could maintain the believability of this premise for multiple seasons, I thought it started to get a little far fetched towards the end of the first season, but these new episodes are fire, show is awesome.
 5 years ago '11        #97
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,668 | Props total: 11 11
bruh...this show is very good...almost too good.

scary good.

freaking amazing
 5 years ago '07        #98
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Finally saw the latest episode. Intense. Very good watch.
 5 years ago '10        #99
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

Episode three trailer for those who havent seen it

Brody is bout that life
 5 years ago '11        #100
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
sh*t got real, but I watched next weeks previews and how did Saul not start an immediate manhunt for this terrorist Senator?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy