most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #441
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Just rewatched the finale. I gotta say I think Brody did it. I noticed towards the end when Estes was giving his memorial speech for the VP and Brody and Carrie dipped out at the same time. They showed Carrie get to the elevator without leaving the building. Yet they show Brody outside walking towards the entrance of the building right by this tree with red leaves. Then he hoped in the elevator and they go up to Saul's office. He looks out the window and says its weird his car moved, and it's parked right outside next to the red leaf tree and the front entrance he just walked in.

5 years ago '10        #442
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
I love the show, think its great. But on a side note, does it bother anyone else that literally everyone calls Brody by his last name. Like I understand some buddies and colleagues calling you that. But even his wife and the CIA and just everyone in the entire show only call him Brody. Like don't him and his wife share the same last name you think she would call him nick or nicholas when shes pissed

Even the VP and the head of the CIA refer to this dude by his last name like they are old college roommates or something
 12-19-2012, 02:38 AM         #443
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrapShoota said:
Yeah, they leave it very ambiguous. This is great stuff thinking through a writer's point of view, and an active viewers perspective for that matter.

It could go a multitude of ways. It could be the terrorist group, the group in collusion with Brody, it could be Saul, it could be a different mole. fu*k... they did it right because they leave you guessing and wondering. It being Saul would be kind of lame, but at the same time, they could be making it obvious it was Saul at first, then making you think, "nah, can't be Saul", leading us somewhere else, then bring it back to where it is Saul. That's what a lot of good horror movies have done. Give you the k!ller, then show it's not, then pull you back to them again.

In the end though, it probably isn't Saul. Though all these connections are tempting.

That is a classic intelligent terrorist move by Nazir though. I did think he went down a little too easy when he died. So you knew he was thinking, "you got me now, but I got more of you in the end."

That's interesting, because I've always felt Bin Laden won in the end. We k!lled him (allegedly), but in the end we have the Patriot Act, a paranoid world, a financial crisis ever since 9/11. Increased violence and bombings by the West on Muslim countries, strengthing Middle Eastern disdain for the West and specifically America. It gives more fire to the "Jihad" cause. It really changed the world. He made that mark. Speaking from an objective point of view. If I were in college still I definitely would do a thesis speaking about the taboo subject of how Bin Laden's move was a success. It would p!ss people off, but it's the truth, and an interesting subject.

Did anyone else think with the cut scenes before the bombing, the bombing or an attack would happen to Saul and the Navy ship? For some reason that was my first gut feeling. But where they went was much more powerful. Way better than that.
 5 years ago '06        #444
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 242 242
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah, they leave it very ambiguous. This is great stuff thinking through a writer's point of view, and an active viewers perspective for that matter.

It could go a multitude of ways. It could be the terrorist group, the group in collusion with Brody, it could be Saul, it could be a different mole. fu*k... they did it right because they leave you guessing and wondering. It being Saul would be kind of lame, but at the same time, they could be making it obvious it was Saul at first, then making you think, "nah, can't be Saul", leading us somewhere else, then bring it back to where it is Saul. That's what a lot of good horror movies have done. Give you the k!ller, then show it's not, then pull you back to them again.

In the end though, it probably isn't Saul. Though all these connections are tempting.

That is a classic intelligent terrorist move by Nazir though. I did think he went down a little too easy when he died. So you knew he was thinking, "you got me now, but I got more of you in the end."

That's interesting, because I've always felt Bin Laden won in the end. We k!lled him (allegedly), but in the end we have the Patriot Act, a paranoid world, a financial crisis ever since 9/11. Increased violence and bombings by the West on Muslim countries, strengthing Middle Eastern disdain for the West and specifically America. It gives more fire to the "Jihad" cause. It really changed the world. He made that mark. Speaking from an objective point of view. If I were in college still I definitely would do a thesis speaking about the taboo subject of how Bin Laden's move was a success. It would p!ss people off, but it's the truth, and an interesting subject.

Did anyone else think with the cut scenes before the bombing, the bombing or an attack would happen to Saul and the Navy ship? For some reason that was my first gut feeling. But where they went was much more powerful. Way better than that.
I was thinking Saul was gonna get attacked on the ship, did not expect the car bomb at all. I have a feeling it was Saul, but I hope I'm wrong.
 5 years ago '06        #445
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1048 1048
Great Finale.......For some reason I trust Brody more than I do Saul, and its been like that ever since the beginning of season 2

but more importantly.........My n*gga Finn
 5 years ago '05        #446
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
The scene where Brody's family is watching his broadcast on the tv

Everything about this season
 5 years ago '05        #447
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
 BrodyMACaroni said:
Always trust Brody

I have a beautiful family
you on the internet...easily traceable

you know you done fu*ked up right
 5 years ago '05        #448
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
 pu$$y said:
I thought I was the only one to think it's weird that his own wife calls him that
when i was reading dudes post i was like "you know what...he has a point"

they should of just made his name brody nicholas (or however you want to spell it)
 5 years ago '05        #449
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
His wife calling him Brody isn't really that weird, though

I mean it's extremely uncommon, but I have friends who's girlfriends call them by their last name and they've been together for years. Wouldn't be surprised to see it carry over into marriage if they ever get married.
 5 years ago '06        #450
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1048 1048
 StateProperty88 said:
you on the internet...easily traceable

you know you done fu*ked up right
the feds bout to get the homie.....

and the only thing weird about the whole brody last name thing is that his wife calls him that.....the mothafu*ka was in the military then potentially politics, duh ppl are gonna call him by his last name
 5 years ago '06        #451
SM 38217 heat pts38217 OP
space
space
$128,102 | Props total: 68211 68211
 J said:
The scene where Brody's family is watching his broadcast on the tv

Everything about this season
for real, actually was surprised for once
 5 years ago '04        #452
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,030 | Props total: 2986 2986
finally finished season 2 and I loved it

- season 3 will be with those new fu*kers that were in the video explaining the bombing

- I bet halfway through the season brody comes back

- I hope Saul isn't the mole, he's the sh*t

- I loved Carrie in season 1 but I couldn't stand her "going against what she is told" a.ss this season... it just became so tedious and such an annoyance

- Saul reminds me of Alfred from Batman
 5 years ago '05        #453
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
 shadychef04 said:
finally finished season 2 and I loved it

- season 3 will be with those new fu*kers that were in the video explaining the bombing

- I bet halfway through the season brody comes back

Comes back? Are you suggesting he won't be one of the two main characters at the start of next season? Or are you saying he'll come back into town halfway through next season? If you're suggesting he won't be prevalent on screen for the first half of the season I have to say you're crazy. Next season will be about Brody on the run.
 5 years ago '06        #454
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,921 | Props total: 25886 25886
Just finished it and man oh man that is crazy. I have no clue who blew up the building but i think it was either the black dude who set up brody (which doesn't make sense because he was in the building) or saul which i suspected in the last season as well but hope not cuz that's my n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #455
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 NJallD said:
I love the show, think its great. But on a side note, does it bother anyone else that literally everyone calls Brody by his last name. Like I understand some buddies and colleagues calling you that. But even his wife and the CIA and just everyone in the entire show only call him Brody. Like don't him and his wife share the same last name you think she would call him nick or nicholas when shes pissed

Even the VP and the head of the CIA refer to this dude by his last name like they are old college roommates or something
In military, it's unprofessional to use first names...I'd a.ssume it carries over into most government sectors deeply rooted in the military
 5 years ago '11        #456
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 pu$$y said:
I thought I was the only one to think it's weird that his own wife calls him that
most civilian girls I fu*k with that know I'm military and have heard my boys call me by my last name start to do it to in a joking way, then it just turns into my name around them. just military type sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #457
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
On one hand I like the ending...on another it just seems like a desperation train wreck to keep people coming back next season with more questions. the fast pace might've hurt this show's longevity, hopefully they can keep up the greatness next season.
 5 years ago '09        #458
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3845 3845
this n*gga frightened me...
bumped the thread & had me thinking there was a new episode or new info or something
 5 years ago '08        #459
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
 5_star_smitty said:
this n*gga frightened me...
bumped the thread & had me thinking there was a new episode or new info or something

when does this start back up anyway?
 5 years ago '04        #460
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,499 | Props total: 6075 6075
 Jeans&Sneakers said:

when does this start back up anyway?
the end of the year
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy