Homeland: Season 2 Official Thread

most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
113 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #381
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 slim9428 said:

[spoiler - click to view]

Where?

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #382
xSLIMx 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 1464 1464
 famoussasjohn said:
Where?

It wasnt in that preview it was in another preview for next week that Showtime had uploaded to Youtube, the video is now private and wont let you watch. The title of the video was Homeland - A Clean Slate and at :38 you could see Carrie was pregnant.
 5 years ago '07        #383
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
My baby Roya is ride or die... hitting Carrie with that ether.



@ Brody's whiny a.ss daughter. I was finally fed up with her shenanigans last episode as well haha.


Last edited by Bleezy; 12-11-2012 at 09:00 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #384
droid3000 1035 heat pts1035
space
avatar space
space
$28,294 | Props total: 31034 31034
 Bleezy said:
My baby Roya is ride or die... hitting Carrie with that ether.



@ Brody's whiny a.ss daughter. I was finally fed up with her shenanigans last episode as well haha.
everyone is getting on her but its not like what she said didnt make sense
 5 years ago '07        #385
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
 Aleandroid said:
everyone is getting on her but its not like what she said didnt make sense
It's not really about the accuracy of her family a.ssessment, more so how she handles the situation and carries herself.
 5 years ago '10        #386
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 393 393
 Bleezy said:
It's not really about the accuracy of her family a.ssessment, more so how she handles the situation and carries herself.
But that's how the creators, writers, producers, and directors want her to be portrayed. This isn't really directed at you personally bleezy, but does anyone think if the people behind the show didn't want her to come off the way she does that they would even let any footage of her make it to air? Hell no, shes just a concerned, whiny, overly dramatic teenager whos been through some sh*t. show me me a girl that acts like every thing is okay after going through what she has and Ill show you a stepford daughter.

I dont think Dana's the best character in TV history or anything, Im just tired of the incessant crying that most people wont shut up about. broken records and sh*t. get over it n*ggas, sh*t aint that bad.
 5 years ago '04        #387
dblock187s 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,294 | Props total: 2651 2651
his daughter should be mute next season i skip her parts honestly
 5 years ago '08        #388
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,418 | Props total: 25148 25148
 AzulineAzure said:
dam the way they k!lled nazir was type wack im hoping it was a fake nazir or something
Wack right, I think he should of gone in a better way

it looked like he was Going blow himself up but he was just trying to get the Soldier to k!ll him

by reaching in his pocket, he is now a Martyr....


Last edited by The N; 12-12-2012 at 12:05 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #389
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,418 | Props total: 25148 25148
Just read the Finale ending...looks like one of my Theories is proven correct...

and the ending....actual setup for SEASON 3 is HOLY sh*t!, is really going to blow minds

I will leave it at that


Last edited by The N; 12-12-2012 at 12:14 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #390
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,418 | Props total: 25148 25148
 slim9428 said:

It wasnt in that preview it was in another preview for next week that Showtime had uploaded to Youtube, the video is now private and wont let you watch. The title of the video was Homeland - A Clean Slate and at :38 you could see Carrie was pregnant.


You do know Claire Danes is Preggo right?, clearly the production fu*ked up then again they probably don't care and not many noticed that anyways.


Last edited by The N; 12-12-2012 at 12:14 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #391
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
Reading the last 2 comments ruined the finale I hope not
 5 years ago '05        #392
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7915 7915
 llpooh said:
But that's how the creators, writers, producers, and directors want her to be portrayed. This isn't really directed at you personally bleezy, but does anyone think if the people behind the show didn't want her to come off the way she does that they would even let any footage of her make it to air? Hell no, shes just a concerned, whiny, overly dramatic teenager whos been through some sh*t. show me me a girl that acts like every thing is okay after going through what she has and Ill show you a stepford daughter.

I dont think Dana's the best character in TV history or anything, Im just tired of the incessant crying that most people wont shut up about. broken records and sh*t. get over it n*ggas, sh*t aint that bad.
 5 years ago '04        #393
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,380 | Props total: 7017 7017
hour and a half
 5 years ago '11        #394
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 438 438
And it starts.............
 5 years ago '06        #395
droid3000 1035 heat pts1035
space
avatar space
space
$28,294 | Props total: 31034 31034
this love story shiit is so lammeeeeeeeeee


Last edited by droid3000; 12-16-2012 at 08:15 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #396
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 438 438
Speed it up.
 5 years ago '09        #397
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
some dude already posted earlier in the week that this was going to be a character based episode...
nazir is already dead, WTF did u guys think was going to happen tonight?
10 shootouts?
 5 years ago '04        #398
Exs 159 heat pts159
space
avatar space
space
$5,972 | Props total: 1816 1816
Dana wearing long sleeve button downs makes me hate her even more.


 5 years ago '04        #399
TNWTMP 
space
avatar space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 20 20
Damn every bodies dead!
 5 years ago '07        #400
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 2231 2231
fu*k. Did they show the explosion? Walked away for 30 seconds...fu*k
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 96
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1291 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
47 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
74 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
120 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Atlanta must to be the happiest place on earth
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy