Homeland: Season 2 Official Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #361
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 621 621
Damien Brody, get cho daughter, mang!!!!!
 5 years ago '06        #362
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,483 | Props total: 26280 26280
 akeem923 said:
that scene was mighty awkward

i swear carrie has to cry a minimum of twice per episode
 5 years ago '06        #363
space
space
 akeem923 said:
that scene was mighty awkward

i swear carrie has to cry a minimum of twice per episode

edit: wth is this?
Can't delete old threads/posts. All you're doing is breaking links outside of BX.

Last edited by droid3000; 12-09-2012 at 09:40 PM..
 12-09-2012, 09:56 PM         #364
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was nervous. I though Brody was gon get murked while he was parked in the driveway

Next Sunday is gonna be epic
 12-09-2012, 09:57 PM         #365
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and if I was Brody I would've disowned my daughter after that statement. bi*ch wouldn't get a dime nor a conversation from me ever again.
 5 years ago '08        #366
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17246 17246
That burial at sea IS NOT FOR Nazir is for that guy that broke his stiches, remember he is a Muslim as it was clearly stated, don't get fooled these writers/trailers makers love to do that sh*t like this.

However the big surprise you will not believe next time is ESTES GOING DOWN, Brody still wants that guy finished off, Saul will let it be known to Carrie & Brody he has a hit out on Brody and they will expose it, Quinn will be taken out by Brody obviously.

The Bear Saul character now takes the Estes spot, Brody quits congress becomes an official CIA AGENT and all 3 work together towards eliminating threats.

SEASON 3 reveals a new Villain which btw MOYA will reveal........

Last edited by The N; 12-09-2012 at 10:26 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #367
space
space
 The N said:
That burial at sea IS NOT FOR Nazir is for that guy that broke his stiches, remember he is a Muslim as it was clearly stated, don't get fooled these writers/trailers makers love to do that sh*t like this.

However the big surprise you will not believe next time is ESTES GOING DOWN, Brody still wants that guy finished off, Saul will let it be known to Carrie & Brody he has a hit out on Brody and they will expose it, Quinn will be taken out by Brody obviously.

The Bear Saul character now takes the Estes spot, Brody quits congress becomes an official CIA AGENT and all 3 work together towards eliminating threats.

how the hell do you know all this shiit? and galvez isnt dead so why would he need a burial?(unless im missing something)
 5 years ago '08        #368
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Aleandroid said:
how the hell do you know all this shiit? and galvez isnt dead so why would he need a burial?(unless im missing something)
Just throwing in random views, like Galvez is dead and you will see that revealed next week, he was pretty much DYING as he was heading to the hospital but Carrie and the Squad stopped him from getting there.

Remember these writers/trailer makers would never show the obvious always, they mix it all up i
ESTES is not shown in leadership then SAUL is shown in a strong leader state...like he is in Este's spot now. Brody getting his CIA ID is pretty much given away, VP Funeral also shown weird moment Brody meeting the VP's wife.

Again just look at the visuals presented and info in the previews
sh*t QUINN for all we know actually ends up k!lling Estes, that's the big CHOICE. he has to make.......

Finale preview-
In the Season 2 finale, Carrie is faced with a pivotal decision, while Brody meets with Faber to contemplate the future of the family. Meanwhile, Saul undertakes a secret a.ssignment; and Quinn has a decision to make that may prove to be a game-changer.

Finale trailer-

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 12-09-2012 at 11:24 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #369
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 The N said:

How do you know? I'm pretty sure it is Nazir.. They usually bury terrorists at sea like that to eliminate an actual site for other terrorists to come and pay their respects or worship(i.e. The bin Laden burial)

The wife brought up the fact that it could have been a Nazir lookalike.. Not sure I agree with that but it's something to think about..
 5 years ago '06        #370
space
space
 GetOnMahLevel said:
How do you know? I'm pretty sure it is Nazir.. They usually bury terrorists at sea like that to eliminate an actual site for other terrorists to come and pay their respects or worship(i.e. The bin Laden burial)

The wife brought up the fact that it could have been a Nazir lookalike.. Not sure I agree with that but it's something to think about..
I forgot to mention that part too. Why would they go through all that trouble for galvez?
 5 years ago '08        #371
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
Pay attention to what the Executive Producer says this series is heading on SEASON 3......some might not like it the sound of this, looks like the thrill ride its over.

So what can Gansa tease about next week’s season finale? “The final episode is called ‘The Choice,’ and what I can say about it is Walden is dead. Nazir is dead. So we’ve sort of left the thriller aspects of the show behind and now we come to a very personal story about Carrie and Brody and all the obstacles that lie in the way of them being together. That is what the finale is about. It’s a real character study of these two people, where they’ve come from, how they regard each other, and whether or not there’s a future for them.

Looks like CIA duo Brody & Carrie working together in the myst of their weird relationship..
 5 years ago '08        #372
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 GetOnMahLevel said:

I ask you HOW DO YOU KNOW?, nobody is saying facts here were are not related the writers of this show, you can't be sure about anything but it is fun to throw in alternatives to the obvious.

Where did the wife brought that up?, this was the real Nazir however we will know WHO
has been a.ssisting him all along and how he got into the USA in the first place the way he did,
you think Osama could had just come over with a new haircut and try to k!ll super soldiers like he was Jason Vorhees?.

Last edited by The N; 12-09-2012 at 11:28 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #373
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
I'm sorry but that "My stitches ripped, I was on my way to the hospital" plot line was fu*king HORRIBLE.

That was a truly pathetic area of writing.

Anyway, good end to the episode.
 12-10-2012, 02:28 AM         #374
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the show just becomes a Romeo & Juliet "we're forbidden to be together!" type deal, I'm out. That's corn as fu*k. I want to smack those stupid looking eyebrows off that little c*nt daughter of Brody's. Disrespectful little rat. Was hoping somehow she tripped on her way up to their houses front door and cracked her skull open on the brick.
 5 years ago '08        #375
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 Youngin19 said:
I was nervous. I though Brody was gon get murked while he was parked in the driveway

Next Sunday is gonna be epic

i thought a bomb was gonna go off as his kids went inside the house
 12-10-2012, 06:40 AM         #376
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

Ditto, except I would have hated it to be like that just because it would have been predictable. I honestly thought Brody was going to get taken out after that big deep sigh he had in the car.

Good episode. I actually thought Carrie was just tweaking after not taking her meds for so long and didn't actually see Nazir walking.
 5 years ago '04        #377
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 The N said:
I ask you HOW DO YOU KNOW?, nobody is saying facts here were are not related the writers of this show, you can't be sure about anything but it is fun to throw in alternatives to the obvious.

Where did the wife brought that up?, this was the real Nazir however we will know WHO
has been a.ssisting him all along and how he got into the USA in the first place the way he did,
you think Osama could had just come over with a new haircut and try to k!ll super soldiers like he was Jason Vorhees?.
your post before this one made it seem like you knew for sure the burial was for Galvez and you knew something concrete that the rest of us did not know, which is why i asked how you knew.. and you're right.. it's TV and somebody else's show therefore they can do as they please..

when i said "the wife" i meant MY wife..
 5 years ago '09        #378
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
dam the way they k!lled nazir was type wack im hoping it was a fake nazir or something
 5 years ago '10        #379
xSLIMx 108 heat pts108
space
space
$977 | Props total: 1046 1046

[spoiler - click to view]

12-11-2012, 10:40 AM         #380
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the episode did have one classic exchange though

CIA as*hole: Do people call you "The Bear"?
Saul (seething): I fu*king hope not.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago