Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #341
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 steeLTown said:
so is Walden dead? or is it not known yet?

great episode though
that n*gga dead

imo
 5 years ago '04        #342
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
Last night's episode was eh. Nothing special (for this show) but definitely not bad. The whole k!lling Walden through using his pace maker was outlandish, far-fetched and ridiculous, but it's a TV show so sh*t happens.
 12-03-2012, 06:50 PM         #343
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Inigo Montoya better be alright.
 5 years ago '09        #344
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 5_star_smitty said:
hopefully she is the only 1 abu nazir gets to k!ll in retaliation for brody selling him out

hopefully everyone is making a run for it or something & she stands there with that stupid look on her face, talking bout she's not going anywhere, whining as usual, then she gets blown up because she didn't move fast enough
word she got that stupid fuking face......always! wtff

nazir said he knows hes not leaving america alive which is weird but foreshadows his death?
 12-04-2012, 03:59 AM         #345
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is that weird?

He's the most notorious living terrorist according to this show, he's obviously come to America knowing that once he's known to be in the country will never get out.
 12-04-2012, 04:46 AM         #346
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nazir's not in the mill still, next week's preview shows that.

Also, if Nazir is being real, and only wanted revenge on Walden for his son, he'd hang it up. But he dropped that faith speech about Jihad so obviously dude is coming from the fanatical angle too.

That was a great scene by the way, Nazir and Carrie going back and forth about terrorism. After awhile Carrie couldn't say sh*t except, "but... you're a terrorist." Because that sh*t he dropped was completely true and the realization was sinking in. Not saying I agree with that cause AT ALL, but what he said was accurate in terms of the dedication of the different cultures.
 5 years ago '08        #347
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,527 | Props total: 17144 17144
When is Jack Bauer coming in to help the operation?, this show turned into 24 real quick

oh btw

@Variety_StuartL 10:50 AM
This Sunday's 'Homeland' was the most-watched episode ever in history of show. 2.5 million over two showings.

Last edited by The N; 12-04-2012 at 02:24 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #348
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 DOOMage said:
How is that weird?

He's the most notorious living terrorist according to this show, he's obviously come to America knowing that once he's known to be in the country will never get out.
He is actually a CIA a.sset being controlled by the Black character,
how you think Nazir got into the USA and was buying Slim Jims from his cousin at 7-11?

He is the man controlling the action and ALWAYS covering his loose ends along the way

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 12-04-2012 at 02:46 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #349
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Last night's episode was eh. Nothing special (for this show) but definitely not bad. The whole k!lling Walden through using his pace maker was outlandish, far-fetched and ridiculous, but it's a TV show so sh*t happens.
This actually possible you fu*king fool

It’s bad enough that we have malware designed to bring down our electrical grid, or water treatment plants; but here’s one type of hack that should give everyone nightmares. In fact it is probably the worst case scenario you could ever image in our technological world.

I am of course referring to the newly announced hack discovered by a hacker called Barnaby Jack, who works for a security company called IO Active, that would enable someone to hack into a pacemaker using a laptop that once he downloaded its model and serial number could then upload new firmware and here is the really scary part – the hack would allow the hacker to force the pacemaker to apply a 850 volt shock to the heart, or turn off the pacemaker.

What is really incredible about all this is that he says that it is incredibly easy to gain access to the device (he didn’t name the maker of the device targeted) as it didn’t need a password or any authentication of any kind.

All this can be done up to 30 feet away from the person with the pace maker

Last edited by The N; 12-04-2012 at 02:38 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #350
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8441 8441
Brody's dumbass daughter always looks like she has to take a sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #351
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 The N said:
This actually possible you fu*king fool
Your own link discredited your own theory.

"All this can be done up to 30 feet away from the person with the pacemaker."

Granted they did not show you where the guy was, but I highly doubt he was right next door. In addition, he gets the code, enters it into his computer, turns off the pacemaker and all of that in what two minutes?

Again, outlandish, far-fetched and most likely not plausible from the location shown within the show.

This didn't ruin the episode, because it is TV and just entertainment (a fact a lot of people around here do not seem to be able to grasp).
 12-04-2012, 06:13 PM         #352
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
When is Jack Bauer coming in to help the operation?, this show turned into 24 real quick
I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah - that whole set up screamed Howard Gordon/24 writing.
 12-04-2012, 06:15 PM         #353
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
He is actually a CIA a.sset being controlled by the Black character,
how you think Nazir got into the USA and was buying Slim Jims from his cousin at 7-11?

He is the man controlling the action and ALWAYS covering his loose ends along the way

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yet, without Brody's text he would have been sniped earlier in the season?
 5 years ago '08        #354
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
How the fu*k am I just finding this thread on Boxden!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #355
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
i like that nazir will be out soon, that means the season finale is going to be that much bigger

safe to say brody isnt going to make it either, one way or another. new season will bring a new story. great episode, maybe one of my favorites thus far
 5 years ago '05        #356
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
i like that nazir will be out soon, that means the season finale is going to be that much bigger

safe to say brody isnt going to make it either, one way or another. new season will bring a new story. great episode, maybe one of my favorites thus far
 5 years ago '07        #357
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Just please, please please let Nazir take Dana out with him. That bi*ch is the worst. Spare the "phenomenal," acting
 5 years ago '05        #358
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 MythMade said:
Just please, please please let Nazir take Dana out with him. That bi*ch is the worst. Spare the "phenomenal," acting
People that confuse bad characters with bad acting are hysterical to me.
 5 years ago '05        #359
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 MythMade said:
 5 years ago '08        #360
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
My body is ready for tonight
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy