Homeland: Season 2 Official Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #261
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
For those who missed Timothee Chalamet AKA Finn rapping

[video - click to view]

He dgaf about that dead woman - going ham on this
 5 years ago '05        #262
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I've told the story on here a bunch of times, but yeah an a.ssault rifle and possibly multiple bullet wounds is a different story. But we aren't sure if he was hit more than once. Could've been a shot to the shoulder which wouldn't take much time to get you up and out of the hospital yet still in considerable pain.

I'm drunk right now though so like I said I may be way off. Not sure if they disclosed the location of the wound or the time it took him to recover in this episode.

Anyway, Dana annoyed the hell out of me this episode. Not her acting, that was just as good as it's been all season. But the character.
Pretty sure he was shot in the abdomen.
 5 years ago '11        #263
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Left Hook said:
For those who missed Timothee Chalamet AKA Finn rapping

He dgaf about that dead woman - going ham on this
did this n*gga say n*gga on the second song???
 5 years ago '05        #264
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
What's up with the Wife calling him Brody and saying sh*t like "I need to discuss this with Brody?" This show is trending downward in all facets. The acting is getting bad and the writing is getting lazy. Hope they pick it up.
 5 years ago '05        #265
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 BurninLz said:
What's up with the Wife calling him Brody and saying sh*t like "I need to discuss this with Brody?" This show is trending downward in all facets. The acting is getting bad and the writing is getting lazy. Hope they pick it up.

Everything about this season has been better than it was in season one. How you could possibly say the show is trending downwards is mind boggling

You are honestly the first person I have heard to suggest that this season is a drop off from last season. This season is blowing last season out of the water.

And it's rare but some spouses will continue to refer to their mate by their last name if that's what they were used to calling them when they met.

Hell, my mom still calls my dad a shortened version of our last name and they have been married for 30 years. My best friend right now still refers to his girlfriend of a couple years by her last name when talking about her to other people.
 5 years ago '11        #266
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Everything about this season has been better than it was in season one. How you could possibly say the show is trending downwards is mind boggling

You are honestly the first person I have heard to suggest that this season is a drop off from last season. This season is blowing last season out of the water.

And it's rare but some spouses will continue to refer to their mate by their last name if that's what they were used to calling them when they met.

Hell, my mom still calls my dad a shortened version of our last name and they have been married for 30 years. My best friend right now still refers to his girlfriend of a couple years by her last name when talking about her to other people.
Especially military wives
 5 years ago '05        #267
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
ohhh snap the WEB DL just came out before the scene!! gotta love german itunes fu*king up!
 5 years ago '06        #268
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,417 | Props total: 26093 26093
i was when they were listening to carrie getting the business
 5 years ago '09        #269
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Aleandroid said:
i was when they were listening to carrie getting the business
i had to mute my tv right quick
had my 3 year old niece with me

great episode though...
brody's daughter went out to do the right thing & felt worse after she left the girl's house
i never liked brody's daughter, annoying lil girls/daughters/sisters on tv p!ss me off.
at least the other little girl got a pay-off

nazir in the states though
sh*t def just got real.
 11-18-2012, 10:48 PM         #270
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna fu*k Carrie/Claire Danes so bad
 5 years ago '04        #271
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 Youngin19 said:
I feel like I could possibly lose my life while fu*king with her.
 11-19-2012, 01:49 AM         #272
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
She has a nice wide a.ss going on there that I didn't notice. Seen it when she was creeping on Brody when he was on the phone with that fine terrorist bi*ch apologizing.

Nazir showing up just made this season heat the fu*k up though. Anyone have the promo for next week? I didn't catch it.
 5 years ago '05        #273
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
at Saul and Quinn listening on Carrie/Brody at the motel
 11-19-2012, 04:04 AM         #274
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
at Saul and Quinn listening on Carrie/Brody at the motel
Didn't that seem like a parody of the show though? Like an SNL skit or some sh*t? Seeing that SNL skit mock the show then seeing that scene had me thinking This is hilarious. My boy Brody was going IN. Either that, or Carrie is one of those girls that lose it and have a million orgasms easily.
 5 years ago '11        #275
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Didn't that seem like a parody of the show though? Like an SNL skit or some sh*t? Seeing that SNL skit mock the show then seeing that scene had me thinking This is hilarious. My boy Brody was going IN. Either that, or Carrie is one of those girls that lose it and have a million orgasms easily.
His wife don't get like that
 11-19-2012, 08:40 AM         #276
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That whole last ten minutes was tense as hell.

I knew they wouldn't k!ll Brody, but still, I had a bad feeling in my stomach

Nothing ever comes good from a middle of a field in the middle of nowhere when it's pitch black out.

sh*t is getting real
 5 years ago '09        #277
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
saul is 1 of my fav characters on the show...
BUT, remember in the 1st season when 1 of the terrorists they held for questioning k!lled himself & there was a big investigation as to who gave him the razor or whatever to slit his wrist? saul failed the lie detector test, granted he was under a lot of stress.

then the girl from the 1st season who was locked up, & saul arranged to get her a room with a window in exchange for info... after sending them on a wild goose chase, she k!lls herself with the lens from the glasses saul gave her to read
 5 years ago '06        #278
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,987 | Props total: 141 141
 C.R.I.P. said:
I feel like I could possibly lose my life while fu*king with her.
Be worth it.

5_star_smitty said:
saul is 1 of my fav characters on the show...
BUT, remember in the 1st season when 1 of the terrorists they held for questioning k!lled himself & there was a big investigation as to who gave him the razor or whatever to slit his wrist? saul failed the lie detector test, granted he was under a lot of stress.

then the girl from the 1st season who was locked up, & saul arranged to get her a room with a window in exchange for info... after sending them on a wild goose chase, she k!lls herself with the lens from the glasses saul gave her to read
Ah, I'm not the only one remembers that.

Two prisoners who'd been in a room with him end up slitting their wrists? Not a happy coincidence, I don't think.

I see you, Saul.
 5 years ago '05        #279
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
I mean at this point if you're Quinn you have to just take Carrie off the case. Possibly just lock her a.ss up while this investigation continues.

Brody's daughter is annoying the fu*k out of me. But damn can that girl act.
 5 years ago '04        #280
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,857 | Props total: 18410 18410
 Got Cheeve? said:
That skit was on point
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago