Homeland: Season 2 Official Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #241
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 Left Hook said:
This show is GOAT status Can't believe there hasn't been more discussions regarding this latest episode. Crazy. I think Brody did set 'em up. Once a terrorist, always a terrorist
i think brody fuking with carrie all over again.............i dont think hes gonna give up that easy

nazir prolly had a plan B in case they caught brody and told him to tell them the truth

iono man iono this show is intense
 5 years ago '07        #242
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20010 20010
anybody see SNL last night? That homeland sketch had me dying
 5 years ago '07        #243
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1381 1381
 NoTitleSince73 said:
anybody see SNL last night? That homeland sketch had me dying
Heard about it, didn't see it though.
 5 years ago '06        #244
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,483 | Props total: 26280 26280
so i dont know much about guns and/or bullets but how is that guy doing so well after being shot with an m16? probably even multiple times
 5 years ago '04        #245
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Aleandroid said:
so i dont know much about guns and/or bullets but how is that guy doing so well after being shot with an m16? probably even multiple times
I agree. Multiple things in this episode had me saying "yeah right". He was able to get up and walk out of the hospital what a day later? Then he is back to work the next day. Yeah right.

Then, the prisoner is able to break the lenses? I wear glasses and that would make a lot of noise. I don't think you can just throw lenses against the wall and have them break. The guards would hear her if she was stomping on them. Oh, and they aren't videotaping a terrorist? She's a terrorist and they allow her to just sit in a cell, unguarded, unwatched? Yeah right homeland
 5 years ago '04        #246
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
lol this Quinn dude just became my favorite character.
 5 years ago '05        #247
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Aleandroid said:
I may be way off but was there even anything in this episode that hinted to how much time passed between the shooting and his recovery? I've been shot, albeit not in the damn torso, but I was out of the hospital after a couple days and most people recover from non-lethal bullet wounds fairly quickly.
 5 years ago '06        #248
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,483 | Props total: 26280 26280
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I may be way off but was there even anything in this episode that hinted to how much time passed between the shooting and his recovery? I've been shot, albeit not in the damn torso, but I was out of the hospital after a couple days and most people recover from non-lethal bullet wounds fairly quickly.
You've been shot? You say that shiit like its nothing

Anyway you can shot and be let go even hours later but he was shot with an a.ssault rifle (possible multiple times) in his stomach. I'm thinking he should me out if commission for a while
 5 years ago '04        #249
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Why would he go back to work though? Can't you just admit that some of the sh*t in this episode didn't make sense. Doesn't ruin the show
 5 years ago '05        #250
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Why would he go back to work though? Can't you just admit that some of the sh*t in this episode didn't make sense. Doesn't ruin the show
I mean I'm not acting like the show is flawless, Brody being allowed to carry a cell phone into that room in the Pentagon was unrealistic as all hell. But I just don't feel like a guy recovering from a bullet wound and going back to work on a top secret, highly important government investigation in an unspecified amount of time (Unless I'm mistaken) is all that unrealistic.
 5 years ago '04        #251
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I mean I'm not acting like the show is flawless, Brody being allowed to carry a cell phone into that room in the Pentagon was unrealistic as all hell. But I just don't feel like a guy recovering from a bullet wound and going back to work on a top secret, highly important government investigation in an unspecified amount of time (Unless I'm mistaken) is all that unrealistic.
I agree, its not like he was doing some heavy intense sh*t either, for the most part he was in the command center, with the exception of the flight to that dudes house.
 5 years ago '05        #252
space
space
 Aleandroid said:
You've been shot? You say that shiit like its nothing

Anyway you can shot and be let go even hours later but he was shot with an a.ssault rifle (possible multiple times) in his stomach. I'm thinking he should me out if commission for a while
I've told the story on here a bunch of times, but yeah an a.ssault rifle and possibly multiple bullet wounds is a different story. But we aren't sure if he was hit more than once. Could've been a shot to the shoulder which wouldn't take much time to get you up and out of the hospital yet still in considerable pain.

I'm drunk right now though so like I said I may be way off. Not sure if they disclosed the location of the wound or the time it took him to recover in this episode.

Anyway, Dana annoyed the hell out of me this episode. Not her acting, that was just as good as it's been all season. But the character.
 5 years ago '05        #253
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
Anyone got scenes from next episode?
 5 years ago '08        #254
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167

[video - click to view]

11-12-2012, 07:24 AM         #255
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had a bit of Freemason feel when all those suits were in that room

As for the chick offing herself, I was a bit surprised a guard wasn't in the room with her - but I spose that fat idiot who took away all the contraband, it's not too far fetched that he would miss the glasses she was incidentally wearing. I'm a.ssuming she just smashed the lense on the corner of the table and the rest is history.
 5 years ago '12        #256
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
When the little girl snitched on herself she said it was a week ago that they did the hit and run. So I would a.ssume the time frame from that shooting was no more than 2 -3 days also the n*gga was bleeding from the mouth so he got lit up.

Last edited by CrapShoota; 11-12-2012 at 08:34 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #257
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Should be a pretty good episode next week
 5 years ago '06        #258
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1048 1048
 notitlesince73 said:

[pic - click to view]

finn walden dropping bars?
swag.....
 11-12-2012, 04:17 PM         #259
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Finn always struck me as a wigger
 5 years ago '04        #260
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 lilsnatch770 said:
y not go bak to work its his life
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy