Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #181
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,469 | Props total: 26207 26207
that dude setup brody big time. all they needed was that damn funkmaster flex bomb sound after he brody the evidence they had on him
 10-28-2012, 10:00 PM         #182
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga Brody a hoe...I thought he was gon stand tall and stick with Nazir
 5 years ago '09        #183
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
claire danes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
that is all
 5 years ago '05        #184
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
 Youngin19 said:
that n*gga Brody a hoe...I thought he was gon stand tall and stick with Nazir
 5 years ago '05        #185
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
 5_star_smitty said:
claire danes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
that is all
Claire Danes is and has been the best actor on this show and the best actress on TV but Damian Lewis acting in this episode was right on par if not better than Claire's.

I mean those interrogation scenes were just absolutely brilliant. His acting and the tension you could feel from his character during that entire interrogation sequence was just outstanding.

Another incredible episode for one of the best 5 episode stretches I've seen from any show, ever.

Just ridiculous how good this show is. Even the child actors are k!lling their roles, that's something that very few shows ever to have aired could say.

The VP's son has been very impressive as an actor, and Brody's son did good this episode and his daughter was great as usual.

There is not a single bad actor or badly written character on this show. That is something I can't say for any other show on TV.

Every single character is realistic, and every non-villain on the show is likable.

Carrie breaking down Brody's experience and Abu-Nazir's systematic mind control over him was just absolutely incredible, from the writing in Carrie's explanation to the realization of truth on Brody's face, to the ridiculously realistic portrayal of finally letting the truth out on Damian Lewis's face in that entire sequence. Anybody who has ever held a ton of secrets and finally let the truth out, that was one of the best portrayals I've ever seen of that on film PERIOD, let alone TV.

Show continues to impress. Amazing season.
 10-29-2012, 01:51 AM         #186
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah the tension in those interrogation scenes was fu*king classic. Felt like i was watching a film, not a TV Show.

They broke him down quickly too, put Nazir to shame. Poor Brody man, that man needs a break He ain't getting it though. Back in the field soldier.
 5 years ago '07        #187
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Claire Danes is and has been the best actor on this show and the best actress on TV but Damian Lewis acting in this episode was right on par if not better than Claire's.

I mean those interrogation scenes were just absolutely brilliant. His acting and the tension you could feel from his character during that entire interrogation sequence was just outstanding.
Wow. I came here to utter similar sentiments. The whole time I was watching that interrogation scene I was thinking, Damian is k!lling this sh*t, even afterwards in the car ride home. He showed out this episode, IMO, his best performance of the series to date.

Claire, I mean... what more can one say at this point. At the risk of sounding redundant, far and away the best actress on television.

I believe the only overall cast that's competing with them right now is that of Boss.
 5 years ago '05        #188
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I think Claire Danes is way to good for TV....she should be in more movies....I mean the girl can act!
 5 years ago '08        #189
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 88 88
just checked the latest episode .... gotdam! how could this season be so damn good!
 10-29-2012, 07:47 AM         #190
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Another incredible episode for one of the best 5 episode stretches I've seen from any show, ever.

Just ridiculous how good this show is. Even the child actors are k!lling their roles, that's something that very few shows ever to have aired could say.

The VP's son has been very impressive as an actor, and Brody's son did good this episode and his daughter was great as usual.

There is not a single bad actor or badly written character on this show. That is something I can't say for any other show on TV.

Every single character is realistic, and every non-villain on the show is likable.

Carrie breaking down Brody's experience and Abu-Nazir's systematic mind control over him was just absolutely incredible, from the writing in Carrie's explanation to the realization of truth on Brody's face, to the ridiculously realistic portrayal of finally letting the truth out on Damian Lewis's face in that entire sequence. Anybody who has ever held a ton of secrets and finally let the truth out, that was one of the best portrayals I've ever seen of that on film PERIOD, let alone TV.

Show continues to impress. Amazing season.
+1

Couldn't have said it better myself. We all know how good Claire has been, but Damian Lewis was incredible in this episode. Flawless. That interrogation scene was like a tug-o-war over who deserved their Emmy most, absolutely brilliant.

One question though, and a nice touch if I'm right, was this the first episode Carrie put a cork back in her wine bottle?
 5 years ago '05        #191
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
Amazing episode. This show has been flawless so far That interrogation scene was classic - reminded me a lot of the Heat diner scene with Pacino and De Niro. Not to the extent of it being a cinema classic, but just a great showdown of acting chops overall. Like Rep said above, the writing, acting and pacing of this show has been so flawless this season. I'm very, very impressed.
 5 years ago '08        #192
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,796 | Props total: 9115 9115
 Bleezy said:
Wow. I came here to utter similar sentiments. The whole time I was watching that interrogation scene I was thinking, Damian is k!lling this sh*t, even afterwards in the car ride home. He showed out this episode, IMO, his best performance of the series to date.

Claire, I mean... what more can one say at this point. At the risk of sounding redundant, far and away the best actress on television.

I believe the only overall cast that's competing with them right now is that of Boss.
This show is beyond brilliant.
 5 years ago '09        #193
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
man i didnt want brody breaking down already ugh i liked him working with nazir for some reason

i feel that brody isnt done with nazir just yet tho. but u can see claire and brody fuking once again pretty soon

my fav character besides the 2 main is the daughter......shes to real shes not as dumb as her mom
 5 years ago '05        #194
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
where's that fu*king vest? and who stole the SD card?

my money's on Carries surveillance friend being a mole
 5 years ago '04        #195
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
This season is GOAT worthy so far imo. This show is moving so damn fast that it's incredible. I don't remember any show THIS good having so much packed into one episode.
 10-29-2012, 10:21 PM         #196
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This show is sooo fu*king good! fu*k an Emmy they should just give Claire Danes an Oscar.
 10-29-2012, 10:23 PM         #197
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AzulineAzure said:
my fav character besides the 2 main is the daughter......shes to real shes not as dumb as her mom
Hah yea agreed. The mom is a stupid MILF. Starting to act like Skylar White too.
 5 years ago '08        #198
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 Bob Sacamano said:
Hah yea agreed. The mom is a stupid MILF. Starting to act like Skylar White too.
Lori, Skyler, Mitch, Gemma, Betty Draper, etc
 5 years ago '08        #199
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 Adamsville said:
where's that fu*king vest? and who stole the SD card?

my money's on Carries surveillance friend being a mole
yeah someone working with Carrie is...
 5 years ago '11        #200
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
this show is just too crack :cp2datass: a n*gga be more hype for this on Sunday than football
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago